I have 4 accounts and they will not sync. No error messaage, but no downloads. Some will "reset" others won't, but they still don't download.
First, take a look at the Support Article linked here, specifically the section entitled If this is the first time this has happened. Do any of those situations seem to apply, and do any of the corresponding steps seem to resolve the issue? If not, take a look at the section entitled If this issue occurs frequently.
I look forward to hearing back from you about this.
Whilte I have tried that to no avail, those instructions are about banking transactions. My problem is with investment transactions. Just from Fidelity...in which I have several accounts. I have deactivated and reactiveated all of them. No change. When I go to online holdings, it shows the holdings as of 9/2. So something happened shortly there after. Something I don't understand is some of these accounts have a Customer ID and some don't and say they use EWC+. I don't even know what Express Web Connect is.
If you have the chance, you could save a backup by going to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen and then create a 'test' data file by going to the same menu and selecting New Quicken File... Next, choose New Quicken File in the screen that follows, and then click OK. After this, choose a file location on your computer and then click Save. Choose Don't use mobile and web when prompted.
You may then add your Fidelity-associated accounts by navigating to the Add Account button in the upper left-hand side of the screen, denoted by the '+' symbol. Let us know if you see the same issue occurring in the test data file once this is attempted.
I look forward to hearing about your results.
So that worked. In a new file it downloaded transactions including the missing time. (Many placehoders transactions required, of course.) I also noticed that in all the accounts it had the proper Customer ID in the general account details. In the accounts that are not downloading it says "unavailable" in that field.
That didn't work, but what did work for most of my accounts was much more involved. I 1) deactivated 2) created new empty brokerage account 3) moved all transactions to new account 4) set up download for new account 5) rinse and repeat. For some reason that did not work on one of them, but I am giving up for the moment.