Live Oak Bank - an error has occurred

Options
mjonis
mjonis Member ✭✭✭✭
I had setup Live Oak Bank (business account) and it was working fine the past month or so. About a week or so ago the OSU just says "an error has occurred", but nothing on the summary screen or any info as to WHAT error. Any ideas on how to find out what the error is?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @mjonis

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.  

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• mjonis
    mjonis Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here you go.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Recommend you go into one of this bank's account registers, click the Action gear icon and select "Update Now". This should get you more information about what's going on and/or walk you through a problem solving process. It might even succeed ...
  • mjonis
    mjonis Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Get the same error when that happens, with no further information. Never succeeds either.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you haven't done so already, I'd say it's time to call Quicken Support on the phone and request help.  Let them do a screen share session with you to review the situation on your computer, to determine the nature of the problem and to figure out how to fix it. Support needs to review your OFX log file and look for error messages hidden within.

Quicken Support:

This discussion has been closed.