Fifth Third update errors

Joe Banton
Joe Banton Member ✭✭
I'm getting errors when I try to update my account, No error numbers.

Best Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and reporting your issue here, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

This issue has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA available at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and report your issue here, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

-Quicken Anja

• Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Hello @RMcCoy,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and report your issue here, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

-Quicken Anja

Answers

• weikosteve
    weikosteve Member ✭✭
    my says your login info is incorrect have you change password? I have 4 different Fith third accounts and they are all doing the same thing
  • Bonzo
    Bonzo Member ✭✭
    Started this morning, says my login info is incorrect.
  • twarner1
    twarner1 Member ✭✭✭
    Same situation with me.  Quicken is asking me if I changed my password recently. I click the No "update now" button and get a "Success! Account update is successful" message but still have the OL-332-A error.  I noticed that since January 13th, my transactions on the Fifth Third website were not updating.  Many transactions changed from pending to processed this morning but now quicken won't reflect those updates.  Fifth Third must have changed something.
  • twarner1
    twarner1 Member ✭✭✭
    I successfully exported my new transactions from Fifth Third website as QFX and imported them into Quicken
  • Joe25
    Joe25 Member ✭✭✭
    Same error here
  • Joe25
    Joe25 Member ✭✭✭
    Fifth Third OL-332-A error specifically. No ability to log in via Quicken for 3 accounts.  Recently added CC account.  
  • sflund
    sflund Member ✭✭
    The upload is erroring out. Is anyone else having this problem?
  • Quicken Anja
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem within your Quicken program and submit a problem report with log files and screenshots attached in order to contribute to the investigation. While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

-Quicken Anja

• CincyDawg
    CincyDawg Member ✭✭
    Having the same issue. Quicken is asking me if I changed my password recently. I click the No "update now" button and get a "Success! Account update is successful" message but still have the OL-332-A error. Didn't notice it before, appears to have just started this morning.
  • Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and reporting your issue here, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

This issue has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA available at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

-Quicken Anja

• Bonzo
    Bonzo Member ✭✭
    edited January 2023
    There isn't a week goes by that something refuses to work right with Quicken. That's why I would never recommend it to anybody.
  • My 53 accounts stopped updating yesterday with same error everyone else is having after quicken updated itself automatically. SMH...
  • kschreffler
    kschreffler Member ✭✭
    edited January 2023
    Same issue here. Says login information is incorrect, yet I can cut and paste the password from the Quicken Password Vault and sign into the 53.com site. Very strange.
  • Yaxman
    Yaxman Member ✭✭
    Anyone else getting the above error at Fifth Third bank today? Fifth Third seems to regularly have issues downloading to Quicken!
  • Yaxman
    Yaxman Member ✭✭
    Anyone else getting the above error at Fifth Third bank?

Fifth Third seems to regularly have issues with downloads to Quicken.
  • Same 5/3 error code issue here
  • Hadit
    Hadit Member ✭✭
    Looks like "The problem of the Week" is the 5/3 bank login. Again each seems to be more interested in pointing the finger at each other that actually resolving the problem. This is only my second major "Quicken Issue" this month, so.... they are getting better! Wonder what will blow up next week.
  • John N S
    John N S Member ✭✭
    after the latest Quicken update, I get an error when trying to update Quicken. It asks me if I changed my Fifth third password lately. I have not. I did reenter the password, but the same error occurs. I have experienced a Fifth Third error periodically for years. Why?
  • sflund
    sflund Member ✭✭
    This is still not working.
  • Rssr53
    Rssr53 Member ✭✭
    For the past two days I have not been a to download Fifth Third transactions. Nothing on my end has changed but now I'm getting a OL-332-A error. Can you please Help.
  • Joe25
    Joe25 Member ✭✭✭
    Nope, another failure this morning.  I also use the program to report a problem.  However, I never check anything or include a screen shot for privacy concerns.  Does anyone know what can be checked that would provide Quicken sufficient information to assist but would not be concerning with sensitive financial information?
  • My Fifth Third accounts are not updating either for the past 2 days. I reported it to Quicken.
  • Larry27
    Larry27 Member
    Same error as reported by others. @"Quicken Anja" any timeline for a fix?
  • smitty4452
    smitty4452 Member ✭✭
    I get an error OL-332-A (login information incorrect) when I try to do a onestep update from Fifth Third bank. I have verified that my id and password are correct. If I try to reset my account, Quicken freezes and I have to reboot my account). All my other accounts have no issues with the one step update.
  • Marilyn
    Marilyn Member ✭✭
    My transactions from Fifth Third Bank are NOT DOWNLOADING. This has been going on since 1/17/23. Every time there is a new update, my accounts have problems. Very, very annoying.
  • Camille43081
    Camille43081 Unconfirmed ✭✭
    Same here - I have reset account multiple times, and verified my password is correct.  Hasn't worked since 1/13/23 as best I can tell.
  • bkushner
    bkushner Member, Windows Beta Beta
    I am experiencing the same as well
  • w.udelson
    w.udelson Member
    Same problem. Quicken on Mac, 5/3 bank accounts down for two days. Will not accept valid credentials to reauthorize accounts.
  • BF740
    BF740 Member
    Following because I have the same problem
This discussion has been closed.