USAA bank error OL-301-A

Options
mrbill
mrbill Member ✭✭

Seems to pop up randomly and then goes away after awhile. Am I the only one with this issue?

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @mrbill,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Could you provide more information? When is this error coming up? When did you first notice it? Is your USAA account(s) connected to Quicken using EWC+ or a different connection method?

To check connection method, go to Tools>Account List, click the Edit button next to the account(s), then the Online Services tab. It will show you financial institution name and connection method at the upper left.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• mrbill
    mrbill Member ✭✭
    Options

Direct connect. The issue began last week. I received the error for several days and then it went away. Now it's back again. I reached out to USAA and we went through some trouble shooting that didn't resolve the issue. I have rebooted the system, cleared cache, run the software on another computer I have and still have the problem.

• mrbill
    mrbill Member ✭✭
    Options

Seems like the OL-301-A is working again. BUT, now I have CC-800 on several of my accounts. Another day, a different problem.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

Is the CC-800 error popping up for the same accounts that were throwing the OL-301 error, or are these different accounts? Have you follow the steps in this article to resolve the CC-800 error?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

• mrbill
    mrbill Member ✭✭
    Options

Different accounts.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

Did you follow the troubleshooting steps in the article I linked in my earlier post? Did it resolve the issue, or are you still getting the CC-800 error?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

• mrbill
    mrbill Member ✭✭
    Options

No, because I have neither deleted or deactivated any accounts.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your response,

The overview section lists those as the usual causes of the error. You would still want to follow the steps listed under To resolve this issue.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

• mrbill
    mrbill Member ✭✭
    edited May 2023
    Options

I fixed it. All my accounts wound up with an 800 error [Edited-Readability]. I did a reset on them, and all but two are now working. The two are not accessible according to Quicken and I'm told to try later.

• mrbill
    mrbill Member ✭✭
    Options

Now none of my USAA account are downloading. OL-301-a. Every day it's something new. It worked for about 2 days after the reset. This is getting annoying.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @mrbill,

Thank you for reaching back out.

The OL-301 error occurs when there is an issue connecting to the financial institution while using Direct Connect. The situation may ultimately require the financial institution to implement a solution. You may follow this link to access a FAQ that provides more information as well as some troubleshooting steps. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• mrbill
    mrbill Member ✭✭
    Options

USAA worked yesterday, now it's OL-301 again. Now something new. Another day another issue. I've been using Quicken since November 1990 and this has been the worst month I've ever experienced for tech issues.

Can I change USAA to Web express and will that fi the problem?

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @mrbill,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please review this support article regarding error CC-501.

As stated in the article, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files, and will likely be required to file an escalation if they see fit.

Please, click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja

• mrbill
    mrbill Member ✭✭
    Options

Thank you for the reply. I have spent many hours on the phone with USAA and nothing has helped. The good news is they don't charge me to use their product

This discussion has been closed.