PayPal Credit not Downloading and US Bank won't Connect (QMac)

Options
System
System Member admin

Comments

• JoeyMaggard
    JoeyMaggard Member ✭✭✭
    Options

PayPal Credit transactions have not downloaded since March. And today Quicken would not connect to US Bank.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @JoeyMaggard,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue with PayPal Credit not downloading or missing transactions has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

For the issue with US Bank not connecting, could you provide more information please? Are you getting any error messages or error codes? US Bank did recently transition to a new connection method; have you already been through that reauthorization process?

Thank you.

(Ticket #10205021/CTP-6508)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• ReneeD
    ReneeD Member
    edited June 2023
    Options

I am having the same problem. Everything was fine yesterday. I'm was getting the same error message as bzargarcia so I disconnected and tried to reconnect and now it is saying Quicken cannot find any accounts to add. I too will continue to try over the next couple of days.

[Merged Post]

• JoeyMaggard
    JoeyMaggard Member ✭✭✭
    Options

The PayPal accounts are now reporting an error. It wasn't showing an error until 5/29/23, it just didn't download any transactions since sometime in March. So something changed, but it hasn't been fixed. The US Bank accounts are now downloading correctly. Must have been something on their end.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

Could you please tell me what error message or error code you are getting? If possible, could you please include screenshots of the errors you are getting (with any personal information blurred or obscured)? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.    

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

• Jeff Hewit
    Jeff Hewit Member ✭✭
    edited June 2023
    Options

Same issue here. Tried reconnecting and Quicken says it can't find any accounts to connect.

[Merged Post]

• Quicken Kristina
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached and (if you are willing) screenshots and a sanitized copy of your data file in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience!

Thank you.   

(CTP-6926)

Quicken Kristina

• mockph
    mockph Member ✭✭
    edited June 2023
    Options

> @Quicken Kristina said:
    > Hello @Slick8791,
    >
    > Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Could you please provide more information on the issue you're running into? Is it not giving you the option to select "PayPal Credit, MasterCard and Crypto" so that you can try to add/link the account?
    >
    > Are you getting any error messages or error codes when you try to add or link?
    >
    > Thank you.
    >
    > [Merged Post]

My Quicken Deluxe Version 7.1.0 for macOS 13.4 will no longer download Transations from PayPal Mastercard! It shows the Error Message: "There is a problem downloading transactions for this account ('PayPal MasterC XXXX'). (Error Code: 1006)"
    If I try to 'Reconnect' with the Link provided and the code received via my cellphone text, it will tell me "Quicken couldn't find any account to add." - And "We were unable to identify any accounts to add. This could be because there aren't any accounts associated with this login or because your accounts aren't supported by Quicken at this time."

I know the Login ID & Password I used are correct because I can successfully use them to log in directly into my bank account on the browser. - This has been going on since about 5/29/23!

[Merged Post]

• unsatisfied
    unsatisfied Member
    Options

Quicken is not connecting via Direct Connect to PNC Bank. "Waiting" goes on and on and on. No error message at all. Worked fine last week. Did you not pay PNC Bank for access? Are you that short of Cash?

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for joining this thread to share that you are experiencing this issue.

We do now have an active alert regarding online banking errors with PayPal Credit, MasterCard, and Crypto. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. If you do not see the option to bookmark, please make sure that you are signed into the Quicken Community.

We do apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.