Paid subscription won't open

Options

As of May 1, 2023 I have paid the renewal on my subscription. However, when I try to open Quicken it prompts for the password for the account, but after entering the password it kicks me to another screen for me to sign in. It is acting like my subscription has expired. How do I get this straightened out?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @PMack52,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide a screenshot of the sign-in screen you describe receiving (be sure to redact any sensitive personal info)? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• PMack52
    PMack52 Member
    edited June 2023
    Options

This is the screen I get after entering the password to open my register file.

[Removed - Personal Information]

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

When I search the email you show in your screenshot, no subscription comes up. Is there a different email that you may be using for your Quicken ID?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

• PMack52
    PMack52 Member
    edited June 2023
    Options

No. My account has always been under [removed - personal info]@gmail.com. I use that email to log into the Quicken support site.

Here is a screenshot showing the subscription fee paid on 5/1/23.

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@PMack52 , I'm confused. Because $63.92 / 12 is $5.32667, and there's no Q US product with that cost. See "Buy Quicken", above.

So, are you perhaps talking about Q Canada, or what website did you buy from?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    edited June 2023
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

The email you use to log into the Quicken Support site and the Community can be different from your actual Quicken ID (which is what you would use to log into the Quicken program itself and your Quicken account). When I search that gmail.com email address, no Quicken account comes up. You can use this FAQ for assistance recovering your Quicken ID, or you can reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

@NotACPA, The reason for the price difference is state sales tax. Some states collect sales tax for online orders.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

This discussion has been closed.