Cannot setup Marcus by Goldman Sachs for account downloads

Options
scottrountree
scottrountree Member ✭✭

I changed my password for my Marcus Savings account in May and since haven't been able to get it setup for downloads since. Was working fine for years prior.

(NOTE: This is not a Marcus problem. I can log into the Marcus site just fine. If I start a new Quicken ID and trial I can add teh account and downloads just fine. I just can't get it to work on my existing account (and subscription.)

Mac Quicken Deluxe 7.1.1 (Build 701.49349.100)

Have tried suggestions from @Quicken Jasmine to ensure All stored items in Mac OS Keychain were deleted but continue to get error "Did you mistype your sign-in info? Please re- enter your credentials for Marcus By Goldman Sachs." (see screenshot)

I have additionally opened up a ticket (Ticket ID 10231603) which was marked as resolved but still is not. I responded to that ticket as well as called Quicken support to be informed it would be reopened. 7 weeks later and still no change.

Comments

• scottrountree
    scottrountree Member ✭✭
    Options

Well, ticket 10335626 was opened for this. I got a message back they couldn't troubleshoot it because I hadn't attempted to login for over a month. I replied back stating I attempted with support (numerous times). After hearing nothing back I sent a message asking if the ticket was still open only to get a message it had been closed and to call back.

Three tickets now for this. Each time wasting more than an hour for level 1 support to do the same things unsuccessfully. They then route it to higher level support who close the issue.

• scottrountree
    scottrountree Member ✭✭
    Options

So I inquired again on this ticket and got back a message the ticket was closed and to call back… @Quicken Jasmine any idea how to get someone to actually work this issue?

• scottrountree
    scottrountree Member ✭✭
    edited July 2023
    Options

Help @Quicken Kristina , @Quicken Janean , [Removed - Beta Mod] , @Quicken Jasmine or anyone else….

Do I really have to open a forth ticket and go through an hour and half of already done troubleshooting on this? Every time its gets escalated to the tier 2 they close it without contact or resolution.

• scottrountree
    scottrountree Member ✭✭
    edited August 2023
    Options

Still no response from Quicken. Each time I call they start troubleshooting all over again. 18 hours at this point.. As a test I attempted to create a totally different account, paid for new subscription, and everything works as it should. I then cancelled and got that subscription refunded just to prove it's a Quicken issue and not anything with my bank.

Essentially I just attempted the process as seen in. While it doesn't resolve the issue it does demonstrate something is wrong on Quicken's backend with my account. @Quicken Jasmine @Quicken Kristina @Quicken Janean

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @scottrountree,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. Do you have more than one account with Goldman Sachs? Have you attempted to deactivate all accounts and then reactivate them?

If so, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connect Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

1. Navigate to the Quicken dropdown menu
    2. Sign Out...
    3. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password 
    4. Follow the prompts to be taken back to your data file after signing in

Once that is done, see if the issue still persists.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• scottrountree
    scottrountree Member ✭✭
    Options

Same thing. I've even gone so far as to use the "sign out of al devices" function unsuccessfully

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @scottrountree,

I have sent you a direct message, please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

• scottrountree
    scottrountree Member ✭✭
    Options

Replied with proposed time. Thank @Quicken Jasmine

• scottrountree
    scottrountree Member ✭✭
    Options

Well an update. I got a cal back a week ago and spent 2 hours and 9 minutes going back through previous notes and steps. Eventually was informed higher tier support could see an issue on my profile and they'd need the ticket. Ticket 10429827 was sent up but nothing has been reported back.

I did get an email asking if to call back if everything was taken care of so I assume it was just closed (like the prior tickets all were). I replied back stating it wasn't resolved and errors still occur but received nothing back.

@Quicken Jasmine can you by chance see if this is still an open incident?

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @scottrountree,

Thank you for reaching back out.

I have looked into the status of your ticket and it is currently waiting to be implemented, with no ETA.

I hope this clears things up!

-Quicken Jasmine

• Willibu
    Willibu Member
    Options

I have this exact issue too.

• scottrountree
    Options

Thanks @Willibu for adding on. HOpefully we can get this fixed.

@Quicken Jasmine I got an email notification today this was closed. This shouldn't be closed, and has not been resolved. They mention I have to call back in. After more than 8 hours spend on my side it would be nice if this could just be reopened. Is this possible? Screenshot of email follows.

• scottrountree
    Options

@Quicken Jasmine any chance this can get reopened rather than having to start from scratch troubleshooting. It was closed again by higher tier support with no work done on it to resolve the issue.

In the meantime was subscription was set to renew 3 days from now so I've just canceled it in the meantime.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hello @scottrountree,

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, moderators aren't able to re-open support tickets. I would recommend reaching back out to Quicken Support directly.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• scottrountree
    scottrountree Member ✭✭
    edited September 2023
    Options

@Quicken Kristina , thanks for the reply, given the 8+ hours of my time spent plus spanning multiple tickets…. I've cancelled subscription and after 25+ years will just move on to another product. :(

This discussion has been closed.