Fidelity NetBenefits not downloading transactions (QWIN)

Options

Answers

• arad
    arad Member ✭✭
    Options

Same issue here! I delete the account and start over. Quicken connects properly and shows the correct amounts. When I try to download the transactions I get a zero balance. Its been going on for quite some time!

• g2morrow
    g2morrow Member ✭✭
    Options

this is total BS - i thought moving to the subscription style was to help update the product. What good is this if it doesn't download transactions??? no way I"d renew my subscription with this issue going on for 1/4th a year! Quicken needs to fix this ASAP

• jcholt
    jcholt Member ✭✭
    Options

10/17/23. Same issue. My last transaction from Fidelity NetBenefits that was downloaded to Quicken was on 9/29/23, and yes, there have been several other transactions that have occurred and are reflected on the Fidelity portal. I have tried Resetting, no effect. Deactivate then Reactivate, no effect.

• MikeS 18
    MikeS 18 Member ✭✭
    Options

@Quicken Janean, can you update or let us all know how to ensure Quicken is treating this with some urgency.

I have spoken to both Quicken and Fidelity Netbenefits and they both are happy to troubleshoot their respective sides and conclude all is well. And suggest we reach out to the other side to exert pressure. My last Netbenefits transaction download was July 3rd. Sounds familiar to many others.

Fidelity is a very large 401k manager supporting many many companies so I suspect that there are a great number of Quicken users affected by this. 3 months with a broken transaction functionality is too long. @Quicken Janean please advise.

• clovell23
    clovell23 Unconfirmed, Member ✭✭
    Options

Same issue here and been following this thread for some time. Does it help to deactivate the Direct Connect with Netbenefits and reactivate?

Is there a fix that might not be ideal? Anything to get it downloading again?

• Lars88
    Lars88 Member ✭✭
    Options

@Quicken Janean please respond as to why this issue isn't being resolved. Is there any ETA for a fix? This is extremely frustrating.

• Lightfader
    Lightfader Member ✭✭
    edited October 2023
    Options

Net benefits link is not updating prices correctly for many of investments e.g: Total Stock Market Index. Some are working fine e.g: interest income fund .

Are any other users experiencing the same ?

Seems the ones not updating have a prefix on the CUSIP of NON40. for example NON40OJGG

• DPP28
    DPP28 Member ✭✭
    Options

Starting at the beginning of October, transactions no longer downloading (although the Quicken update shows a green dot and says 'Complete'). Running QWin R52.33

Anyone else experiencing this?

• IronRon
    IronRon Member
    Options

I've got the same issue where the Net Benefits information is not coming in properly during the One Step Update. I have four funds and the activity on only three are coming through the update. My prices do not seem to update as some of the others said theirs do. I am really glad I found this as I was trying everything on my side to "fix" the issue… it is not me, it's them.

• g2morrow
    g2morrow Member ✭✭
    Options

don't get your hopes up - this has been ongoing for awhile with no feedback for resolution

• Peter Beynon
    Peter Beynon Member ✭✭
    Options

Issue still seems to exist.

• Matt
    Matt Member ✭✭✭
    Options

It's so hard for me to believe that this thread has more than 5,000 views, 130 comments, has been open since early July, and there is not only still no fix but barely any comments from Quicken staff. Even if they're still working on it at least popping in and giving an update every now and then would be nice.

• senoj1
    senoj1 Member ✭✭
    Options

This problem actually started before early July and it affects Fidelity accounts downloads beyond just NetBenefits. This is is a big Quicken FAIL and ridiculous that not resolved between Quicken and Fidelity after all this time and many complaints. Quicken blames Fidelity and Fidelity blames Quicken. At the VERY LEAST Quicken should provide a utility to convert the .CSV file that Fidelity enables to download (all transactions), into a Quicken Classic-importable file (.qfx?, .qif?), as a temporary work around until fully resolved. Not the end solution but at least slightly less painful than the current problem. If not resolved in next 2 weeks will be moving on from Quicken. Who's with me?

• dhjacobs6
    dhjacobs6 Member ✭✭
    Options

I just contacted Quicken Support to report this issue… at least they say they know about it and it has been "escalated", whatever that is worth after 2+ months. I was told the ticket # is 10551044. Perhaps if more people inquire about that ticket #, it will get more attention…

• dhjacobs6
    dhjacobs6 Member ✭✭
    Options

Lots of other people have hit this as well.

I reported this to Quicken support, and they say they are already aware of it. The ticket number is 10551044. Perhaps you can inquire about it.

• Artpen100
    Artpen100 Member ✭✭
    Options

It worked for about 5 to 6 days, then today stopped downloading most of the mutual funds in Netbenefits. Quicken seems to have given up on trying to make Netbenefits downloads work, as near as I can tell.

• RSM1
    RSM1 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Quicken. I've been patiently waiting for this to be fixed. Since July now. Can Quicken hire the proper competent coders to complete this ASAP? Once it's fixed, fire everyone so nobody screws it up again! Absolutely ridiculous for something we have to pay for a subsription to.

• yetanotherdave
    yetanotherdave Member ✭✭
    edited November 2023
    Options

Same issue with a Netbenefits account not downloading transactions since September 1, 2023. Classic Premier R52.33 (Windows)

No errors, 0 transactions downloaded

As suggested by @Quicken Jasmine

"While you will not receive a response through this submission, these
    reports will help our teams further investigate the issue. The more
    problem reports we receive, the better."

[Removed - Inaccurate]

• wasteoftime2023
    Options

Seeing all the same issues as everyone else on here. Just reported a problem to quicken as well. Mine hasn't updated since July 3rd. Sigh.

• Hans Sassenfeld
    Hans Sassenfeld Member
    edited November 2023
    Options

[Removed - Rant]

• yetanotherdave
    Options

@Quicken Janean I share the frustration voiced on this thread and truly thank you for the update. Looking forward to future updates and a near term solution. 👍️

• RSM1
    RSM1 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Still nothing.

• JonyMo
    JonyMo Member ✭✭
    Options

There was a previous issue between Quicken and Fidelity Net Benefits that went on for several months. In this instance Quicken could not connect with FNB at all. No connection, no data, no updates. That incident was resolved (I believe I had to manually enter some transactions), but very soon after we have this new one where we don't get all the data. I have Placeholder entries going back to 4/24/23. It feels like the first problem was never fully resolved, like we're coming up on a year without a complete resolution, and it feels like I'm not sure my data file will ever fully recover from these issues.

I just tried setting aside my existing account file and creating a new account to see what transactions would be brought in from FNB. I don't know if the limitation is Quicken's or FNB's, but it brought in "Transactions from the past 89 days"; there are 1035 days of transactions. And, EVERY transaction that did come in was brought in as a Placeholder!

So, what are Quicken and FNB doing to ensure: 1. The problem is resolved once and for all, 2. All transactions will be imported and corrected, no Placeholders, and, 3. IF we are forced to start over we will be able to download ALL transactions from inception, not 89 days…

I feel like I'm paying monthly to be held hostage to programs that don't work. Quicken AND FNB are making a lot of money off us. We deserve a swift and comprehensive solution.

Reference previous connection issue discussion (no longer visible in the community):

• KDL
    KDL Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I believe I have a variation on this problem with my Fidelity 401ks. In Quicken, I rename the securities to make them understandable. I have some standard mutual funds in my account, like Dodge and Cox Income Fund (DODIX). Quicken is downloading the name as DODGE & COX INCOME I [256210105]. Every month I update, Quicken asks if this name matches one of my securities. I have to match them manually.

Today I noticed a similar problem with Vanguard, where a security I named "Vanguard Wellesley Admiral class" isn't matching a downloaded name, and Quicken is reporting a discrepancy in the holding. The share count is correct, but Quicken thinks they're 2 different security.

Please let me know if this is identical to the problem in this thread, and what is being done about it. Thanks.

• RMerchant
    RMerchant Member ✭✭
    Options

I received a call from fidelity stating a fix was likely to be released today.

Can you confirm this for everyone having to deal with this over the last 4 months.

• RMerchant
    RMerchant Member ✭✭
    Options

My initial issue which has been ongoing since July is security downloads from fidelity are not being matched and is being downloaded as an unidentified security .. which I have to delete and manually add to keep security balance up to date. .

• RMerchant
    RMerchant Member ✭✭
    Options

We assume "everyone" like us are quicken users or a lot of people. Maybe quicken is not very commonly used. Fidelity might be a large 401 player but maybe only 1% of 401k participants using fidelity are using Quicken and so to Fidelity it is not worth there time or effort to fix a problem that only 1% of its total members might be dealing with. Even thought it might affect 50-90% of quicken users. .

• dgdmc
    dgdmc Member ✭✭
    Options

Well downloads worked for me this morning from Netbenefits. Hoping that whatever the issue was is now put to bed 4 months later!

• clovell23
    clovell23 Unconfirmed, Member ✭✭
    Options

i got a download, but it was for the fees only. nothing else came in. do we need to do something like disable and enable or should it just happen naturally?

This discussion has been closed.