Kohl's Credit Card, Update Failure CC-505

Options

Answers

• Martin L
    Martin L Member
    Options

Adding myself to this thread to track the issue for possible resolution cc-505 error to Kohl's Credit.

• Dominic
    Dominic Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2023
    Options

Any update on this? This is ridiculous how Customers have to pursue an institutions o fix a connection error that is reported to Quicken! We pay to use Quicken. Why isn't Quicken doing more?

• thesteeleclan
    Options

I agree. My last download for this account was July 24th. I kept thinking it was me and just let it go but today I decided to pursue it further. If this isn't going to be reliable, then why do I keep paying.

• Dominic
    Dominic Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I'm getting a cc-800 error btw on the kohls connect My last download was 7/23/2023

• John W. Taylor
    John W. Taylor Member ✭✭
    Options

Adding myself to this thread to track the issue for possible resolution cc-505 error to Kohl's Credit.

• Active User
    Active User Member ✭✭
    Options

Quicken - any updates on the Kohl's issue? With the inability to download transactions, it doesn't give any of us incentive to renew our Quicken subscriptions.

• kbjcnj
    kbjcnj Member ✭✭
    Options

I'm frustrated like you. Over 2 weeks without a resolution with no ETA.

• Kathy P.
    Kathy P. Member ✭✭✭
    Options

When I try to update my Koh's credit card, it says "Sorry. We encountered an error. It's not your fault." This has been happening for over 2 weeks.

• DorothyS
    DorothyS Member
    Options

When is there going to be a fix for his issue?

• Dominic
    Dominic Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2023
    Options

Are people getting cc-800s also for Kohls?

• Krish
    Krish Member ✭✭
    Options

I am also seeing the same issue.

• Wendy
    Wendy Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I get "CC-505 Quicken is unable to update your account. This may be due to a temporary server issue or a communication error. Please try again."

I have been getting this error for a couple of weeks. I don't use the card often, so it hasn't been a priority for me to figure out why it's not updating, but now that it's gone on a while I thought I should add my notes to the issue here.

• kbjcnj
    kbjcnj Member ✭✭
    Options

Ongoing for over 2 weeks and Quicken cannot provide an ETA.

• phonedoc1
    phonedoc1 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Add me to the list. When trying to reset the account, it appears that when the "Kohls" icon is selected via the search box, it goes to www.kohls.com NOT to credit.kohls.com where it should be pointed. Come on Quicken - this is an easy fix! Just do it - it's almost a month!

• wrouffa
    wrouffa Member ✭✭
    Options

What is the status of this issue? Its been driving me nuts

Try not. Do… or do not. There is no try
  • tonygast
    tonygast Member
    Options

Adding myself for updates

• onepo
    onepo Member ✭✭
    Options

Add me to this. I have been on the phone with Kohl's for 1 1/2 hour. They acted like they did not know of any issue. I wanted to talk to a supervise and got cut off in the transfer(sure). Then I called Quicken on August 15 and after an hour of them taken control of my screen and doing everything try to fix it and put me on hold. They came back and told me they do know the issue and try to reactivate the online service in a week(I thought they was trying to get me off the line like Kohl's) I'm happy to see others are having the same issues and I'll stop pulling my hair out.

• kbjcnj
    kbjcnj Member ✭✭
    Options

The problem has been ongoing with Quicken for almost 3 weeks.

• Eric Vatne
    Eric Vatne Member
    Options

• DorothyS
    DorothyS Member
    Options

Come on Quicken, we pay for your service & what seems like a quick fix is not being taken seriously. Some one should be resolving this issue & it shouldn't be the users of your software.

• kbjcnj
    kbjcnj Member ✭✭
    Options

Agreed. Three weeks now. Isn't Quicken reading these complaints?

• Dominic
    Dominic Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2023
    Options

Finally called. Between Chat and phone call, over two hours. Going to Tier 2

• Active User
    Active User Member ✭✭
    Options

@Quicken Anja @Quicken Kristina

Any updates on the Kohl's issue?

• Tekcar
    Tekcar Member ✭✭
    Options

I continue to get a C-505 Error for the last 2 weeks and have not seen a fix yet.

• Papa H.
    Papa H. Member
    Options

Ongoing issue for me as well. Quicken Tech Team, please post an update.

• onepo
    onepo Member ✭✭
    Options

going on 30 days now. I have told my wife spend no more at Kohl's. We don't spend a lot but back to school will cost them. Fix the problem.

• John W. Taylor
    John W. Taylor Member ✭✭
    Options

Any updates on the Kohl's issue?

• michaeljamie613
    Options

Experiencing the same issue :(

This discussion has been closed.