System
System Member admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

Not Downloading All Credit Card Charges

Comments

• Anita Yeager
    Anita Yeager Member ✭✭
    Options

I have been unable to download Citi Bank Credit Card info since 6/17, except for payments made in july & august and one transaction in June Help! OR provide a telephone contact with Quicken so that I can Resolve this issue. Thx!!

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you haven't done so already, I'd say it's time to call Quicken Support on the phone during posted hours of operation and request help. Let them do a screen share session with you to review the situation on your computer, to determine the nature of the problem and to figure out how to fix it.

Quicken Support:

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Anita Yeager,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

When you download transactions from your bank, you may see transactions on their website that aren't in Quicken. You may follow this link to access a FAQ that provides more information and some troubleshooting steps. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.