Make Register Grid Lines Darker [Edited]

Options

Is it possible to make the register grid lines darker for us senior citizens?

Tagged:
2 votes

Reviewed · Last Updated

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Options

Hello @Tinpusher,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to the Community with your request.

I went ahead and changed your post to an Idea so other users who have the same or a similar request can vote on your idea by clicking the up arrow (see below).

Ideas are also reviewed by our Development and Product teams in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

More details, please.
    Which "register grid lines" in which Quicken view are you referring to?

• The register's transaction view in 1-line or 2-line per transaction view mode? These views are colorized with alternating light and dark lines.
    • A report view, e.g., a Transaction Detail view. The report views show a light gray horizontal line after every three transaction lines. An optional setting in Preferences / Reports allows for alternate report rows to be shown with light blue background.
    • Other views? Please specify.

If possible, include one or more screen image snapshots of the view(s) which you would like to be changed.

Can you please capture one or more images of the parts of your Quicken window
    showing the issue, sensitive information blacked out as necessary to protect
    your privacy but annotated to describe the situation, and attach the image(s) here?
    How do I post a screenshot in the community from windows

How do I post a screenshot in the community from a mac

Please save images to files of file type PNG, JPG, or GIF only. They're easier to work with than PDF files.