OSAIC account - error OL-332-A since the weekend (edit)

Options
mlizzy
mlizzy Member ✭✭

I can sign on to the brokerage account with no problem. I spoke with Osaic and they do not see any problem. They believe it is on Quicken's end.

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Please provide more details.

• What edition level (Starter Edition, Deluxe, etc.), version and release of Quicken (R xx.xx or R x.x.x) are you using? Click Help / About Quicken (Mac: Quicken / About Quicken) to determine year/version and release. You must be on the latest release (patch) level for your supported Quicken Subscription version. If you're missing patches, update your software first.
    • US, Canadian or other international version of Quicken?
    • Is your subscription still active? Or is it expired?
    • What version of Windows or Mac OS are you using?
    • What error codes, error messages, symptoms do you get?
    • What bank(s) are you having issues with?
    • What account types (checking, savings, etc.) are you having issues with?
    • How frequently do you download using One Step Update or "Update Now"?
    • Does this problem occur when you run One Step Update (Mac: update all accounts) from your desktop/laptop or when you initiate a download using the Quicken Mobile App or Quicken on the Web?
    • What have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

• Gary46
    Gary46 Member
    Options

I'm having the exact same problem. Osaic had an eQuipt maintenance upgrade over the Labor Day weekend. Once eQuipt was fully available again on Tuesday 9/5, all Quicken downloads to eQuipt fail with OL-332-A. All my other accounts from different institutions that also use Direct Connect for download work fine. I'm at Quicken 27.1.52.20 as of this a.m.

• Flashwood
    Options

Same issue here. Not able to download Osaic Equipt since last weekend when Osaic did a maintenace upgrade. I have triple checked the password, which is correct, and I am able to get into the equipt account using that password and user name. Using Quicken 21.1.52.21. All my other bank downloads are working fine. I get the message saying my login info is not correct.

• RSC1988
    RSC1988 Member
    Options

Exact same issue as well except I am not getting an error code, and when I open the One Step Update Summary, it just gives me the green check mark and says One Step Update Complete. Quicken 27.1.52.20. I do weekly downloads so this is my first attempt since the outage last weekend.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Have you tried this yet?
    If your bank recently changed their website or password requirements please read and follow instructions here:
    Windows: Quicken Uses Incorrect URL for Online Banking

Mac: Quicken Mac uses incorrect URL for Online Banking
    For online billers please see if you can manage (remove and re-add or repair) the online biller, to see if their profile has already been updated.

If that doesn't resolve the issue:
    - It is the bank's or biller's contractual obligation to notify their Quicken download service provider, Intuit Inc., of any changes to their websites and download functions in a timely manner before the change is implemented. Intuit needs a sufficient amount of lead time to review, change and test their programs, to adapt to the changes the bank makes.
    - The bank also needs to notify their customers of this change in a timely fashion and detail any actions that might be required by the customer to regain access after the change was introduced.
    - If they didn't do that, complain to your bank's or biller's office of the president.
    - You also need contact Quicken Support via Chat or Phone at https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support during posted hours of operation and report this as an Online Banking issue, so that Quicken Support can escalate this issue to Intuit Inc. Ultimately, however, the bank or biller must initiate the call and work together with Intuit on solving this update issue.
    Please let us know if you were able to get this issue resolved (or not).

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

this is the Quicken entry - looks like Quicken Direct is the only downloading protocol -
    so any changes not working are on their end …

07763 07763 07763 Osaic eQuipt Pershing Accounts
    https://app.osaic.com/equipt 800-821-5100
    https://app.osaic.com/equipt/SecureAuth/VerifyAccount ACTIVE
    INVESTMENT,ACCOUNTINFO&DIRECT

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• FanForBudgets
    Options

I've had the same problem since the Labor Day weekend upgrade.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached and (if you are willing) a sanitized copy of your data file in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience!

Thank you.    

(CTP-7691)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What? No phone number on their website? No phone number on their last monthly printed statement?

• Quicken Janean
    Quicken Janean Moderator admin
    Options

Hi All, I am sorry for the trouble caused with your accounts. If you have not already; please contact Osaic Equipt at 800-821-5100 for assistance. Please let us know what feedback they provide so we can further decide how to move forward. Thank you.

Quicken Janean

• thinair
    thinair Member ✭✭
    Options

Just got off the phone with Osaic and their response was that they are aware of the problem and have been in touch with Quicken and collectively they are trying to resolve the problem. There is not ETA .. but it was mentioned as days or weeks perhaps. Also they said that they send out a bulletin to the financial advisors in cases like this and they should have been aware of the problem.

• Quicken Anja
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue here in the Community, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

This issue has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA available at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates and information.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• BadHaircut
    BadHaircut Member ✭✭
    Options

One other thing I noticed about this issue: if you go to the History tab on the Equipt page and click on the Download link, the only option for downloading is to Excel. Normally there would be a Quicken option as well.

• Quicken Janean
    Quicken Janean Moderator admin
    Options

Hi All, This issue has been reported as resolved. Can you let me know if you are still experiencing this? Thanks!

Quicken Janean

• Sus1!
    Sus1! Member
    Options

Hi — Yes- the issue seems to be resolved for me. Thank you

This discussion has been closed.