OL-362A Errors

Options
arlingpj
arlingpj Member ✭✭

On October 26, 2023, I have been getting OL362 A errors from 3 separate financial institutions across 3 Quicken Files. This started after updating to the most recent Quicken version. As of 4:30 PM on October 27, 2023, Quicken is informing me to contact the 3 financial institutions to resolve the problem on my own. They claim they have not received enough customer complaints for them to contact the financial institutions to resolve the problem. Is anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @arlingpj,

To help with this issue, could you please provide more information? I can see when you reached out to support, they had you deactivate and reconnect the accounts. Did they also have you check for any hidden accounts that may be trying to connect?

If you haven't checked for hidden accounts yet, please do so. You can do that by going to Tools>Account List. If you have hidden accounts, there will be a checkbox near the lower left of the window that gives you an option to show them.

You will want to check for any accounts that are trying to connect, but shouldn't be (for instance, accounts that are no longer active, or were closed on the financial institution side). If an account thinks it is connected in Quicken, you will see the word "yes" in the Transaction download column.

If you do have any inactive or closed accounts that are trying to connect when they shouldn't be, please backup your Quicken file, then deactivate those accounts and test to see if the issue persists.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• arlingpj
    arlingpj Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks for the reply. I do not have any hidden accounts that are trying to connect. I continue to get the OL362A errors today. Again, this was not an issue until I updated to the latest Quicken version. My next step is to go back to the earlier version if you cannot get this corrected.

Thanks

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

Since there aren't any hidden accounts causing the issue, the next step would be checking for file specific issues. I suggest that you try validating and/or super validating your data file.  Please save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

Validate: 

1. File
    2. Validate and Repair File...
    3. Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.

If the issue persists, proceed to Super Validate. If the issue is resolved after performing validation, then please disregard the instructions to Super Validate.

Super Validate:

1. File
    2. Hold CTRL + Shift and click Validate and Repair File...
    3. Super Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.

Please let me know how it goes!

Quicken Kristina

• arlingpj
    arlingpj Member ✭✭
    Options

I validated the file and successfully completed 2 updates!

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for the follow up,

I'm glad to hear it was able to successfully update. Are all accounts successfully updating now, or are any still throwing that error?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

• arlingpj
    arlingpj Member ✭✭
    Options

Kristina,

Unfortunately, I am getting the OL362 A errors once again. ????

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @arlingpj,

Thanks for reaching back out!

First, backup your Quicken file.

1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out 
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password 

Let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• arlingpj
    arlingpj Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks for the prompt response. I followed your instructions. Unfortunately, I am still receiving the OL 362A error from both Fidelity and Vanguard.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • arlingpj
    arlingpj Member ✭✭
    Options

This was the first step that I tried last week. I still maintain it is related to the latest Quicken update since I did not have this issue prior to updating. What do you suggest I do next?

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you haven't done so already, I'd say it's time to call Quicken Support on the phone during posted hours of operation and request help. Let them do a screen share session with you to review the situation on your computer, to determine the nature of the problem and to figure out how to fix it.

Quicken Support:

This discussion has been closed.