Need Quicken Home and Business for the Mac

Options
MattB1280
MattB1280 Member

I would like an iOS version. It’s ridiculous that it doesn’t exist. We have a farm and rental properties that we are forced to use windows versions. Everyone in the family uses iPhone, Macs, etc for everyday stuff yet here I am firing up the old Lenovo to create tax reports on the rentals. Please for the love of god,, take a few hours and put iOS version together.

Best Answers

• volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

They just came out with Personal and Business for MAC. It is not as robust as the Windows version yet.

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited December 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @MattB1280,

We do now have a Business & Personal subscription available for Quicken for Mac as shown in the Quicken for Mac release notes. You will need to upgrade your subscription. Also, you will need to be running Version 7.4 to see the business features, so please make sure that your Quicken application is up to date.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options

@MattB1280 Do you really mean an iOS version? iOS is the operating system for iPhones, and I feel pretty confident saying there will never be a full version of Quicken for the iPhone.

If you mean macOS, the operating system for Macs, then as others have replied, there is a just-release first release of Home & Business for Quicken Mac available. This version has limited business functionality, but the building blocks are in place. The developers are working on building more business functionality, and it will be some time until the Mac version has comparable features to the Windows version.

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993

Answers

• volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

They just came out with Personal and Business for MAC. It is not as robust as the Windows version yet.

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited December 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @MattB1280,

We do now have a Business & Personal subscription available for Quicken for Mac as shown in the Quicken for Mac release notes. You will need to upgrade your subscription. Also, you will need to be running Version 7.4 to see the business features, so please make sure that your Quicken application is up to date.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options

@MattB1280 Do you really mean an iOS version? iOS is the operating system for iPhones, and I feel pretty confident saying there will never be a full version of Quicken for the iPhone.

If you mean macOS, the operating system for Macs, then as others have replied, there is a just-release first release of Home & Business for Quicken Mac available. This version has limited business functionality, but the building blocks are in place. The developers are working on building more business functionality, and it will be some time until the Mac version has comparable features to the Windows version.

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • MattB1280
    Options

Yes, I meant Mac version, but it seems you can access regular quicken and some of the records from Home&Business through an app on iPad so my mind floated to iOS is guess.

• Azad
    Azad Member
    Options

Does anyone know if it works for Canadian customers? It seems the Canadian site shows Windows only for the business plan. Thanks.

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2023
    Options

Quicken Mac's "Canadian" version is really only the same program as Quicken Mac "US" with the defaults for a few things already set. You can in fact buy the Quicken Mac "US" and there is an option to change the defaults to setup for Canadian use.

Quicken Mac since the time of the total rewrite starting in 2007 has been able to download from US and Canadian financial institutions. I think in a way you can think of the support for Canada in the same way as its support for multiple currencies. It is "there", but is a "light/not complete" in that support.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Azad
    Azad Member
    Options

I see. That's very clear. Thanks so much 🙏

This discussion has been closed.