Error messages when signing in and downloading tranasactions [Edited]

Options

Often when I sign in I get an error message that my subscription has expired which it hasn't. Also I get message to try later. Also when I try to download account transaction it will state to try later.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited February 7
    Options

Hello @wess54650,

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error messages that you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. Please remember to redact any personal information as needed.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• wess54650
    wess54650 Member
    Options

Here is the screen shot you request. I also get the message that updates are not available at this time try back in 10minutes.

I just renewed my annual membership which is done automatically but I plan to stop this next year. Quicken has a great program but it's become to hard to work with in the last year. I've got 20 + years of using Quicken plus a lot of valuable data but I don't think it's worth the headaches.

• wess54650
    wess54650 Member
    Options

let me know if you get this.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @wess54650,

Please take a moment to review and follow the troubleshooting instructions found in this Community FAQ.

Hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.