Macy's card error - FDP-105 (QMAC)

Options
harmish
harmish Member

When will this be fixed? Why does it work on Windows and not on Mac? [Removed - Speculation/Rant]

Answers

• PMW
    PMW Member ✭✭
    Options

I have the same problem.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @harmish,

Please be aware that Windows and Mac use different servers so it is possible for an error to only occur on one platform and not the other.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review this error-specific support article regarding error FDP-105.

As stated in the article if the error persists for more than a few days and there are no Alerts posted for this financial institution and error in the Community (which there currently are none), then you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• lkrupp
    lkrupp Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Macy’s connection also failing. Started yesterday. Quicken Classic Mac 7.5.2 error FDP-105

• AJ_Kohn
    AJ_Kohn Member
    Options

48+ hours with Macy's connection failing, Quick Classic Deluxe Mac 7.5.2 error FDP-105

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We will be forwarding this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem within your Quicken program and submit a problem report with log files and screenshots attached in order to contribute to the investigation. It would also aid the investigation to include a sanitized file when submitting the problem report. A sanitized file is a data file that removes personally identifiable information so you can comfortably share this file with the Quicken team.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Shannon M M
    Shannon M M Member ✭✭
    Options

Can't really upload a "sanitized file" as it is always going to be larger than the 200MG maximum Quicken allows in the problem reporting. (Also, it would be nice to provide the platform that would give a shared location to link. I don't have one.) But I have send everything else.

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 10
    Options

Well, I sent my logs but I'm not going to send my data file. [Removed - Speculation]

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Rick4
    Rick4 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

It's been two days since I was able down download transactions. Let's hope it doesn't go the way of 'Kohl's', which has been unable to talk to Quicken for months now.

• KAP478
    KAP478 Member ✭✭
    Options

Same here using a Mac. Quicken Basic Subscriptions. For me it was connected then all of a sudden the program said it has to start over from scratch due to "lost critical data". Mainly it can't find my username and password to connect to the credit card servers or the credit card servers can't find the data needed to connect.. Whether it's from quicken side of Macy's AM EX side of the connection, I don't know. I use Macy's AM EX credit card, but the issue is still the same different credit cards

• KAP478
    KAP478 Member ✭✭
    Options

besides the FDP -105 OR CC -505. As an update I got this message when I attempt to link my credit cards.

An unexpected error occurred.

Please try again later.

Details:
    REMOTE_UPDATE_IN_PROGRESS

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello All,

We do currently have an active alert regarding FDP-105(CC-505) with Macy's Credit Cards. You may follow this link to access that alert where you can bookmark it for any further updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• KAP478
    KAP478 Member ✭✭
    Options

My post as far as an update was to inform that I never saw that particular error message. I wasn't sure if it was connected or a separate issue. In case it was related, I saw an update. The link is already bookmarked by me.

• KAP478
    KAP478 Member ✭✭
    Options

On my Mac, it is partially fixed per se. I can connect except it's offering me a different credit card number than what it shows on Macys credit card website. Any thoughts?

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Interesting, I see the same thing on Quicken Windows, but it does seem to be the same account, so I don't think it matters what account number it is sending to Quicken.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • KAP478
    KAP478 Member ✭✭
    edited February 18
    Options

In a way it does matter and yet it doesn't. I say that because it didn't download a payment made on it from a different payment source say cash. No transaction that says 'Payment Recieved. Thank you" or the interest rates or the finance charges transactions was downloaded. No additional transactions were recorded if any. It doesn't matter too much as the account is closed. I'm just only making payments on it

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I, too, was able to set up my Macy's Store Card and Macy's Amex Card in a TEST file. But while the account balances are correct the account numbers are wrong and there is no transaction history (the Opening Balance transactions for both accounts have today's date). So, maybe there is some progress being made (connection was made and account balances are correct) but it is still very broken (wrong account numbers and no transaction history).

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

• KAP478
    KAP478 Member ✭✭
    Options

When you link it, link it to what the account was (the name you gave it) even though the account credit card number is different than what the website says. At least it will be there. It happened to me as well. The thing is even if it is linked, it won't update the transactions say, payments, interest charges or finance charges. On my account it downloaded nothing

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Before I set up the accounts in the TEST file I did Reset Account in my main data file. I was given the opportunity to link the downloads to the original accounts that had been set up but the account numbers remained incorrect so I canceled. I will not knowingly complete a connection set up that I know is not correct in any way, shape or form. I don't use these Macy's cards very often so I OK to just wait until the connection is fully fixed before I fully restore the connection. They seem to be getting close and today was the first day a connection could be made since it all broke last month. I don't think it will be much longer (I hope).

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

• KAP478
    KAP478 Member ✭✭
    Options

Completely understandable. My account is closed anyway so for me there is no risk of it doing anything harmful. If it does do something unexpected, I'll disconnect it and report it along with screenshots. I will disconnect the link at some point and see if they correct the credit card numbers when I reconnect them

• KAP478
    KAP478 Member ✭✭
    Options

I too did a separate account. It did do the same thing. Regardless of credit card number, it takes the current balance of the time and posts it as an opening balance. I hope someone fixes the account discrepancy and give the correct account number and keep our accounts updated soon

This discussion has been closed.