Favorite Flower...

Options
Quicken Jasmine
Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
edited March 6 in The Water Cooler

Hello all and welcome to March. As always at the beginning of the month, it is time for a new icebreaker.

As we come into Spring, I would like to know your favorite flower(s)! I will begin by saying that I have two that are tied for first. The Black Velvet Petunia and the Blacknight Hollyhock which you can see pics of both below. If anyone knows me, they know that I am very into dark, earthly, borderline creepy things so to me these flowers are beautiful and I cannot wait to have my own garden.

I cannot wait to hear all of yours!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

Comments

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

My favorite flower is the leafy top sliced off a pineapple and placed in the middle of a large pizza.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

My favorite flowers are Orchids.

I find them especially beautiful when they're able to grow in nature where they attach to trees. Unfortunately, where I live we don't have the right climate for them to be able to do that so here I can only admire them from a pot. But I recall from my childhood family visits to the Philippines how pretty they looked hanging down from all the trees in my grandfather's backyard.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Self-rising? (Ok, that's an old joke)

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

I've always been partial to the wildflowers that grow in the yard at my parent's house. I think they're some sort of wild pansy, but I don't really know the official name.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Alex.M
    Alex.M Member
    Options

During the month of March it is the Texas Bluebonnet! Love seeing these popping up in earnest this time of the year.

• david@s
    david@s Windows Beta Beta
    Options

The iris is my favorite flower. A friend gave us a dozen 20 years ago and now we have hundreds and now we give them to friends.

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

My favorite flower is the rose.

It doesn't really matter which variety or color they are, I like them all!

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -