OL-332-A error on Edward Jones update, 3/23/2024 5:10am EDT

Options

Problem started at 3/23, 5am EDT. Cannot update Quicken & Edward Jones says it is out of their hands; it's a Quicken error. Haven't had this error since 8/23/2022 (exactly 19 months ago). I'm on Windows 11, Quicken Deluxe R55.15

Comments

• cwinkler
    cwinkler Member ✭✭
    edited March 23
    Options

Just had the same thing happen to me (and remember it from before as well). I'm on Windows 10, Quicken Deluxe R53.32 Build 57.1.53.32

Home from work. Same issue still. Sent in problem report. Fingers crossed for quick fix and resolution.

• Rick56
    Rick56 Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 23
    Options

Same issue here. This download was working yesterday. Quicken Deluxe Version R55.15. Windows 11 Home.

• dccrens
    dccrens Member ✭✭
    Options

I'm having the same issue. Was working fine yesterday the 22nd. Tried to DL this morning and I get OL-332-A. Using Quicken Classic Premier Ver R54.9 Build 27.1.54.9

• dccrens
    dccrens Member ✭✭
    Options

Just want to point out that this happened as well back in Aug 2022. It was a Quicken issue not a Edward Jones issue. Quicken eventually fixed it on their side. See the post linked below for details.

• Bob Gabor
    Bob Gabor Member ✭✭
    Options

I'm encountering the same error. This needs to be fixed ASAP.

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

My advice is to DON'T CHANGE A THING. Have patience and give it time, it will sort itself out. Doing anything to try to fix it will probably mess up a good setup with EJ.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• ruledbycats1
    ruledbycats1 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Same issue here.

• tbf47
    tbf47 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Appeared today. The message refers to an incorrect password on one of the accounts. All the passwords are correct. I am able to log in to the accounts from the browser. I have reported and sent a screen shot. I attempted to reset the account that was unsuccessful.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Windows 10 * Quicken Premier user.

Quicken user since 198x something. Started with Quicken for DOS 5.X

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

We will be forwarding this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem within your Quicken program and submit a problem report with log files and screenshots attached in order to contribute to the investigation. It would also aid the investigation to include a sanitized file when submitting the problem report. A sanitized file is a data file that removes personally identifiable information so you can comfortably share this file with the Quicken team.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• tbf47
    tbf47 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks

• G. Campbell
    G. Campbell Member
    Options

Getting the same issue today and submitted a problem report per Quicken Anja's request.

Using Windows 10 with Quicken Classic Deluxe Version R55.15 Build 27.1.55.15.

• dccrens
    dccrens Member ✭✭
    Options

Tried this again this morning and it is now working.

• tbf47
    tbf47 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Quicken Anja Edward Jones OSU worked for me today. Thanks

• William Heise
    William Heise Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Same issue here. Started when I tried to update March 23, 2024. Still not working today March 24, 2024. I submitted a problem report

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Worked for me just now whereas it failed yesterday.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Rick56
    Rick56 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Mine is working again.

• William Heise
    William Heise Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 25
    Options

Today is March 25th. It still did not update for me at first. When this first happened I changed my password as per the "fixit" box that pops up at first when there is a problem. I put in the new password and yet still could not sign in. I corrected it it by going to Tools>Password vault> add or edit passwords. There I found the new password was not being entered. I changed it myself and then could sign in.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

If anyone is still experiencing issues with Edward Jones, please respond in this thread and let us know!

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• cwinkler
    cwinkler Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks for getting this fixed so quickly! Was working for me yesterday, and working well again today :-)

This discussion has been closed.