Wescom Credit Union - CC-502

Receiving this error for several days now. Very frustrating….

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello @Brewmasterwow,

Please, review this error-specific support article regarding error CC-502.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Brewmasterwow
    Brewmasterwow Member ✭✭

Ty, I read it. Tried the troubleshooting steps to no avail. I can login to the website so it is not "down".

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

As the support article states, if all else fails it's time to call Quicken Support on the phone during posted hours of operation and request help. Let them do a screen share session with you to review the situation on your computer, to determine the nature of the problem and to figure out how to fix it. They will need to review your download log files and escalate the problem as needed.

Quicken Support:

• Fishnfun
    Fishnfun Member ✭✭

Over the last 2 days I have spent 4 hours (seriously 4 hours) on the phone with Quicken support over this problem. I was told Friday that it has been 'escalated' and I should hear back via email. The frustrating part is having to repeat the same troubleshooting steps for each person you talk to - arghhhhh. There have been outages before with Wescom and the infamous cc-502. But it has always cleared up in a matter of hours, or worse case a day. I am now on day 4. Of course you can manually download QFX files from Wescom's website, but how archaic after being able to use Web Express for years. Sure hope it's resolved soon.

• jjfishing
    jjfishing Member ✭✭

I'm experiencing the same CC-502 with Wescom over the past few days. I hope Quicken gets this resolved soon.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached and (if you are willing) a sanitized copy of your data file in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience!

Thank you.    

Quicken Kristina

• Fishnfun
    Fishnfun Member ✭✭
    edited May 25

Kristina - I have a ticket opened for this already. It is 11079930 - It has several logfiles attached to it requested during troubleshooting sessions with Gabriel and Karen.

• I've had the same issue. Used Help option to submit an issue also!

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited May 28

Hello All,

Is the error being received still CC-502, or has it changed?

Also, please be aware that we do now have a known issue with Wescom Credit Union receiving error CC-501 that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• Fishnfun
    Fishnfun Member ✭✭

Yes - The error has changed to a CC-501 now.

• Brewmasterwow
    Brewmasterwow Member ✭✭

I'm now getting "Sorry. We encountered an error. (It's not your fault)" without an error code.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod

Hello All,

We received a response from our teams that there was a change on the financial institution website that may be responsible for the issues you're encountering. Please try refreshing the affected accounts and verify if that corrects the issue. To refresh the accounts, please follow these steps:

1. Click Account Actions (button or gear icon) at the top right of the register.
    2. Select Update Now.

Please let us know if the issue persists after following these steps!

Quicken Kristina

• jjfishing
    jjfishing Member ✭✭

I'm still getting this: "Sorry. We encountered an error. (It's not your fault)" without an error code.

• Fishnfun
    Fishnfun Member ✭✭

I continue to get the CC-501 error. I have repeated all the steps Gabriel and Karen from Quicken support walked me through. The manual 'WebConnect' method continues to work, but not 'Express WebConnect' method. Please get this working again :-(

• Fishnfun
    Fishnfun Member ✭✭

Thank you! - The problem appears to be fixed. I have successfully updated my Wescom accounts several times today.

• Brewmasterwow
    Brewmasterwow Member ✭✭

Thank you! It is now working!

• lfjoly
    lfjoly Member

I received this error a few days ago and found that there was a splash page on the website that seemed to be causing the error. I never experienced that problem before. I cleared the splash page and was able to update. Today I tried to do another update, and it failed with CC-502 again. Logged in to the website, and there is no splash page.

• jjfishing
    jjfishing Member ✭✭

Same, CC-502 error again this morning.

• seqkn
    seqkn Member ✭✭

WESCOM website is off-line since last night

DUE TO SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE, ONLINE BANKING, MOBILE BANKING APPS, AND LOAN AND MEMBERSHIP APPS REMAIN TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE. OUR TEAM IS WORKING TO RESTORE FULL ACCESS. WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE AND APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE. PLEASE CHECK BACK SOON. THANK YOU.

• Brewmasterwow
    Brewmasterwow Member ✭✭

The website is back up for me. Tried to do an update on Quicken and followed prompts to add accounts again to fix the error. Totally jacked up my loan accounts showing them as paid off. On my credit card the import had the charges and payments (again). Now I am restoring from a previous backup………..

This discussion has been closed.