Schedule online update in mac?

wrd
wrd Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

Does Mac Classic version support scheduled online updates? I cannot find it,if it does.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod
    Answer ✓

Hello @wrd,

Currently, there is no function for scheduled online updates in Quicken for Mac. To request this feature to be added in the future, what you can do is create an idea post. This way other users who have the same or a similar request can vote on your idea. Our Development and Product teams frequently use our idea posts in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod
    Answer ✓

Hello @wrd,

Currently, there is no function for scheduled online updates in Quicken for Mac. To request this feature to be added in the future, what you can do is create an idea post. This way other users who have the same or a similar request can vote on your idea. Our Development and Product teams frequently use our idea posts in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• jacobs
    jacobs Quicken Mac Subscription SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta

@wrd There was an existing Idea thread (feature request) for this exact functionality, and the developers marked it as "Not Planned". (Such threads are then archived so they aren't visible any longer.)

The developers don't outright reject very many feature requests, but we have no idea why they nixed this one.

There is a separate Idea thread now active to be able to set Quicken to download at startup. You can add your vote and comments in that thread if you wish; click View Post below.

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.