Can't download from Axos Bank

Comments

• Philip L
    Philip L Member

Having same issue with MAC Quicken. I am unable to download transactions. I have never been able to do it. I just get a message saying "Try again later". Any ETA ? This is getting ridiculous.

• Laserjock
    Laserjock Member ✭✭

I have the same problem as everyone else and I’ve been monitoring this chat. What I was told a couple weeks ago, was that Axos changed their banking platform and consequently they have a new URL and phone number for login. I noticed that the login phone number for Axos bank when you try and set it up in Quicken, is disconnected. I was told that Quicken must update URL and login phone numbers for Quicken to be able to access the Axos platform and subsequent accounts. Just thought I’d pass this on.

• Quicken Janean
    Quicken Janean Moderator admin

Hi All, I have reached out for an update and will message here when I have more information. Thank you for your patience.

Quicken Janean

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Kale
    Kale Member ✭✭

I'm having the same problem and Axos tells me it is a quicken problem. I just keep asking them in their secure emails hoping someone can help. I guess it is an Axos/Quicken communications issue.

• Jim McLaughlin
    Jim McLaughlin Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 13

So, if Axos and Quicken won't work together, I know which one I'm dropping. It's a major pain to change banks, but Quicken is irreplaceable.

Axos, if you're listening, wake up. You're not the only option.

• Jim McLaughlin

The response from Axos when I shared the above with them (my emphasis added):

Hi James,

Hope you are having a great day. Thank you for choosing Axos Bank for your banking and financial needs. We will surely help you with your inquiry related to the login issue with quicken.

Please be informed, customers can download transactions through "QuickBooks/Quicken" app, and it will be downloaded into Excel spreadsheet format. As we no longer provide QFX format. Furthermore, if they are unable to access Axos account through Quicken then we can suggest using "QuickBooks".

Please keep in mind that we are limited in our ability to assist customers with QuickBooks and/or Quicken difficulties because the program was designed and is administered by a third party. Any additional support should be followed up with QuickBooks and/or Quicken directly.

Any additional support should be followed up with QuickBooks and/or Quicken directly. You can also contact Quicken Support at 650-250-1900 or 877-683-3280. Phone support is available from 5:00 a.m. PT to 5:00 p.m. PT, Monday through Friday. If you wish to contact Quicken Support by email, please visit https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/en_US/contact.

If you have any other concerns, please tell us, and we will definitely assist you.

I request you to please update your employer details and security word by [yes, this was an incomplete sentence]

For any further assistance and questions, feel free to reply to this secure message. We will be happy to assist you further.

Alternatively, you can use your virtual financial assistant, Evo. Simply log in to online banking and select the Evo icon to start a chat. You can also reach out to us by sending us a secure message. I would like to inform you that If you wish to reach out to us by phone you can contact us at (888) 502-2967.

We appreciate your business and commit to providing superior banking products, support, and services. 

Best Regards,
    Yashvi
    Axos Bank Customer Service

• Quicken Janean

Hi All, Can you all try connecting and letting me know if the error still occurs? Thanks!

Quicken Janean

• choosejoy
    choosejoy Member ✭✭

I just tried to update transactions and it just opens my banking page.

• bvanderpol
    bvanderpol Member ✭✭

Still no luck updating today for any of my accounts.

• Quicken Janean

Are you still receiving errors @choosejoy and @bvanderpol?

Quicken Janean

• meeotch
    meeotch Member ✭✭

Nope - still CC-503. That's starting "from scratch" with Tools→Add Account, since all of my Axos accounts are currently disconnected for online. (And I'm 100% sure the login/pass are correct.)

• Philip L
    Philip L Member

I just tried on my MAC and it still isn't working for me too. 😕

• Kale
    Kale Member ✭✭

Me too. No luck connecting from my Windows PC.

• Jim Bailey
    Jim Bailey Member ✭✭✭

Still getting CC-503 error.

• Quicken Janean

Thanks for clarifying. If you have not already, please submit logs by going to Help> Report a Problem and let me know when you have done so. Thanks!

Quicken Janean

• choosejoy
    choosejoy Member ✭✭

Still getting 503 error or when I try to add the account it tries to make me log into an offline account. I have reported the issue.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

If the Quicken account register is still activated for downloading, you can't ADD or LINK it again during Add Account processing. Trying to be helpful, Quicken will (erroneously?) point to another available offline account. See if you can click the Add/LINK button to select LINK and then select the correct register from a popup.

If the account really is still activated, you need to deactivate it first before you can try the Add Account process again.
    It may be necessary to run both a Validate and a Supervalidate if Quicken doesn't seem to know what it is, activated or deactivated. This should correctly reset any incorrect internal settings.

• Jim McLaughlin

Still getting CC-503 starting from deactivated settings. Pursuing new bank.

• Laserjock
    Laserjock Member ✭✭

I am still getting the CC-503 error as well, but would like to reiterate to Janean what I reported on this discussion before. The phone number and URL that Quicken uses to access AXOS bank accounts are incorrect now since AXOS Bank changed their platform. I thought maybe Quicken would have corrected this in their latest update which occurred last week. However, the URL and phone numbers listed for AXOS bank are still incorrect so I can see why we cannot connect to AXOS bank to logon and download our transactions through Quicken 1-step update. I hope these items are being looked at as possible reasons for our issues and that Quicken is in touch with Axos to set up the correct communication channels.

• Quicken Janean

Thanks @Laserjock , I have relayed that information as well to the team looking into this. Once I have more details, I will message here.

Quicken Janean

• Hi @Quicken Janean. I just found this thread. I'm having the same problem as everyone else. The last time I was able to download Axos transactions was on June 22. I have reached out to their customer service three times now, with no response.

• Daniel Gould
    Daniel Gould Member ✭✭

@Quicken Janean it's been a month now with no resolution, are you able to share any updates from "the team looking into this" - things they have investigated / ruled out in determining whether the fault is with Axos / Quicken? Do you have an engaged point of contact at Axos and test or production account credentials to test any fix against?

I'm starting to get the sense nobody is actively looking into this, it's just another JIRA ticket on someones backlog that they are hoping will fix itself when if / Axos makes a change.

• Laserjock
    Laserjock Member ✭✭

My guess is that we will see no resolution to this until you get a Quicken update which updates the Quicken bank login table to incorporate the new Axos login URL/Axos login phone number/link.

• waldemar
    waldemar Member ✭✭✭

@Daniel Gould I have exactly the same feeling!
    how can it take so long when nothing has been identified as potential issue…

@Laserjock has mentioned the possibility of updating the Axos login URL many times; has this been investigated?

@Quicken Janean - I would appreciate a little more transparency with us; transparency creates Trust and strengthens the community

Quicken is a great product, let's make the community great too! thank you, w.

• Philip L
    Philip L Member

@Quicken Janean - It would be nice to know if someone is working on this issue so I can make other banking arrangements if I need to. If this is going to go on for months we need to know….This is getting very inconvenient.

• Quicken Janean

Hi All, If you are experiencing an connection issue to Axos bank, please try and generate a unique Access ID and PIN through the following link "https://nwp.ai/w/78" and then try updating the credentials with newly generated access ID and PIN.

Once you can log in successfully to the bank website, return to Quicken and try accessing your accounts by updating your updated credentials.

If the issue still persists please follow these steps:

1. Verify the URL for the account you are trying to access. Perhaps the wrong financial Institution was selected in our product.
    2. If the issue persists, please report back to us with more information on the login URL you are using along with the type of account you are trying to add (for example: Personal, Business, Loans, Investments, etc.) by going to Help>Report A Problem in Quicken and then letting me know you have done so.
    3. Additionally, please provide us with an error screenshot from the product and the account summary (not from the mobile application) from the financial institution's website with the URL displayed.

Quicken Janean

• DWH
    DWH Member ✭✭

Why instruct us to use that URL (https://nwp.ai/w/79) to create a new UID and PSWD? I am not familiar with that domain, so why would I utilize that for anything related to my bank account security? I will try updating my UID/PSWD for Axos but will not use that resource.

• Jim McLaughlin

Works. Shame on Axos for denying responsibility for this issue.

• meeotch
    meeotch Member ✭✭

Seriously? Entering our bank login credentials to some random non-bank URL? It's disappointing/frightening that Quicken would even suggest that. It may or may not be totally legit, but not doing that is like Security 101, ffs.

How about this: Quicken fixes the problem within the application itself, so that one of the currently seven (!) listed Axos FI connections actually works, and then tells us which one to use. Or, if new login credentials are required, tell us how to accomplish that from within Axos' actual, legitimate website. That seems more reasonable, no?