TD Bank reauthorization failing (QWIN)

Answers

• loren@
    loren@ Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

Dave NH -

Sorry to hear that. It's kinda crazy that this situation has gotten so out of control. It's been at least a couple of weeks since this started; that's unforgiveable. Hope they get it resolved soon.

Loren

• I tried the fix from Loren and it looks like it got TD Bank working. But I have A LOT of accounts. Was only able to recreate connections for a small fraction of them last night. It takes a several minutes per account. i am looking at about 2 hours of work to do all my accounts.

Needless to say, I wish Quicken would stop the finger pointing and fix the issue the right way!

• Dave NH
    Dave NH Member ✭✭

Loren@

I agree and not that I have any, but my patience is running thin…. This appears to be a Quicken issue and I would assume it could be resolved quickly if it was a priority, or at least someone could keep us informed as to when it will be resolved.

• nealg
    nealg Quicken Windows Subscription Member
    edited August 14

Hi Quicken Anja - This is going on 3+ weeks. [Removed - Speculation] If the programs that I purchase don't work, I have to find ones that do.

• kcjc118
    kcjc118 Quicken Windows Subscription Member

I am having the same issue with TD Bank and they are telling me there is no known issue. So who do we really believe!

• Keri B0507
    Keri B0507 Member
    edited August 13

Why is this fix taking so long? This is taking me hours everytime to try to keep up with an accurate bank balance. This has been nearly a week and you can't get it together to get this sorted?? I tried doing the stuff in the help section but none of that works.

[Merged Post]

• quigatolah
    quigatolah Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭
    edited August 13

[Removed - Rant]

• @lauren I tried your fix but it did not work for me :( I am not very good at tech stuff but tried to follow it exactly.

• Keri B0507
    Keri B0507 Member
    edited August 14

[Removed - Rant/Speculation]

• loren@
    loren@ Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

keri -

Sorry to hear that. I wish it would have helped, and hope they get it resolved for everyone soon. I agree with all of the comments about this being unacceptable.

Loren

• quigatolah
    edited August 13

[Removed - No Soliciting]

• quigatolah
    edited August 13

It is not TD Bank it is Quicken that is the problem. [Removed - Rant]

TD bank sent this to may email after I tried the suggested reauthorization:

"Your account data will continue to be shared with Quicken for 1 year or until you stop the authorization…" Does that sound like TD is the source of the issue? Not to me.

• Can we please have an update on the TD Bank CC-902 when will it be resolved?

• lsjrlsjr70
    lsjrlsjr70 Member ✭✭✭

Also waiting for a fix for this. Any help is appreciated!

• NickET
    NickET Member ✭✭

TD will still not connect to Quicken as of 7am EST Aug 14, 2024

• Thanks for pointing me to the possible fix but it did not work for me. I get to the TD Bank login and MFA but get this..

Hmm, something didn't work that time.

You can go back and try again, because this was probably just a temporary glitch.

• EricBNYC
    EricBNYC Member ✭✭

I can say without hesitation that TD Bank has been SUCH a pain to me in Quicken for YEARS. It's ALWAYS TD Bank's fault, and their customer support always blames quicken. I swear, I'm going to change banks just because of this. I really bank solely on the internet and just maintain TD so i have a brick and mortar to walk into for large deposits, and i can do that anywhere.

• eric11789
    eric11789 Member ✭✭
    edited August 15

Eight days and counting and quicken has yet to fix TD Bank web connect problem. [Removed - Rant/Speculation/Violation of Community Guidelines]

• eric11789
    eric11789 Member ✭✭

Eight days and counting and quicken has yet to fix TD Bank web connect problem. With extremely poor communication to is users and no real ETA. The Web connect issue is bigger and covers some other banks too. Twenty years as Quicken user when a company take their user for granted time to look for other choices. and if you spent as much time erasing users commits on this issue to fixing the problem it just might be fixed!

• I am having the same issue. It has been an ongoing problem for the last 6 months at least. This is ridiculous.

• artdog
    artdog Member ✭✭

I still don’t understand why almost every time I open quicken, it has to install an update. I also never noticed the fine print until trying to fix this issue that intuit shares our banking data.

• Any update as to resolving the long ongoing problem w/TD Bank??

• WRC
    WRC Member

Is there any update are far as status as of August 14, 2024? Is there a resolution? Having read all of the other comments it seems that this has been ongoing for some time.

• Jerry Pederson
    Jerry Pederson Member ✭✭✭✭

What is the problem you are having? I can not update my account with TD Bank.

• My linked accounts to Td Bank do not update to Quicken, And, have not for approx. 1 week.

Does anyone know when this will be fixed?

• bvalebob
    bvalebob Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

A lot of folks seem to be blaming TD Bank. Granted, I've had problems with them somewhat in the past, but from other things I've seen this same Quicken communications problem is with MANY banks, not just TD Bank. Maybe they all go through the same hub or clearing house??

Bob

• lsjrlsjr70
    lsjrlsjr70 Member ✭✭✭

Same issue here.

• Me too! Why does Quicken not do a daily problem status resolution update? I do not really care whose problem this is (TD Bank or Quicken) . Somebody should have the common courtesy to inform customers.

Thx,

BG

• Skip H
    Skip H Member ✭✭

Like everyone else, I have had the problem for a while.. Not the first time but by disconnecting the account last time and reconnecting it did work but VERY hesitant to try again (all the comments point to this not working now). I did contact my bank -TD- and they were useless, blamed on Quicken and told me to delete my account on quicken (which I have had for more than a decade) And i WAS NOT going to do that and lose my past data.. which is one reason I like quicken and have had it so long.. can't wait to find out that this is resolved.