How do I get a refund?

zia47
zia47 Member ✭✭
edited September 2020 in Investing (Windows)
Mutual fund prices haven't updated in a timely manner for more than one month, making Quicken useless for what I purchased it the subscription renewal for back in April. How do I get a refund for the past month as the service has been unusable for what I purchased the subscription for since mutual fund prices can't update? Numerous chat lines on Quicken community have discussed this issue while Quicken continues to say it is being worked on but no repair ETA is known. I have been using Quicken since 1989 [Removed-Disruptive] Thank you.,
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    From the Terms of Use:
    • The data contained in Third-Party Products and Services may not always be up to date. In some cases this data is updated nightly, in other cases only upon request, and in some cases only on a monthly basis, or even less frequently. The latest data may not always be reflected in the Products and Services. You agree that in cases of important data, or where you require the most up-to-date information (such as financial transactions other important decisions), you will go to the provider of the information directly. If you note a discrepancy between data viewed via our Products and Services, the Third-Party Products and Services, or the source of the data, please check with the source. We do not monitor and have no obligation to monitor any of your Content or other data that is stored or processed via any Third-Party Products and Services.
    https://www.quicken.com/terms-of-use#payments-and-subscriptions

@Quicken Sarah Note looking through these I notice this one near the bottom needs updating.

f. Paying bills with Quicken Inc. is available only if you have Quicken Bill Pay (Bill Payment Services provided by Metavante Payment Services, LLC) or if your bank allows you to access their bill pay product through Quicken Inc. Application approval, fees, and additional terms and conditions may apply.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Note that this sort of disclaimer is not unique to Quicken. For example, if you scroll to the bottom Morningstar's home page and click on Terms of Use, you will see similar disclaimers regarding accuracy, completeness, timeliness, interruptions to access, etc.
    QWin Premier subscription
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI - Looks like they got this MF prices issue fixed.  All of my MFs updated at about 6:15 pm CDT and all prices were correct.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello all,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and your patience through this issue.

@Chris_QPW I have gone ahead and reported the Terms of Use and that there is still a mention of Metavante. Thank you!

@Boatnmaniac I am glad to hear that you were able to update successfully, a change was made on Friday,  but we are continuing to monitor this issue.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~