Getting CC-501 at Affinity Plus FCU

For a few days now my routine Express Web Connect connection to Affinity Plus FCU has terminated with a CC-501 error. Windows 10 and Quicken both at most current release levels.
Tagged:

Answers

• Pumphouse
    Pumphouse Member ✭✭✭
    I did report to the credit union too.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please read and follow instructions here: https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-using-online-services-cc-501
    Support needs to dig a little deeper to resolve this issue for you.

• Pumphouse
    Pumphouse Member ✭✭✭
    I did submit the logs, etc from the button on the error dialog.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Pumphouse

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, and for taking the time to send a problem report.

The Report Problem forms will not receive a response and are different than contacting support.

You will still want to contact support directly for assistance in escalating this issue for resolution.

I hope this helps to clarify!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Pumphouse
    Pumphouse Member ✭✭✭
    Yes, it helps to clarify, but it is not clear how to contact support. The button "Talk to Support" at "https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support" does nothing. I infer that it will do something during regular business hours. I'll try again either Monday or Tuesday.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Pumphouse,

Thank you for letting us know you are having trouble accessing Talk to Support.

If you haven't already, please review and try the troubleshooting steps in this Community FAQ regarding Talk to Support not responding. 

You will need to scroll through to find the correct browser you are using first to then find and follow the appropriate steps.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Pumphouse
    Pumphouse Member ✭✭✭
    I did consult the FAQ and tried the steps for both installed browsers on my Windows 10 system: Chrome and Chrome-based Edge. I even disabled Malwarebytes Browser Guard (an extension). I don't think I have any other popup blockers as Edge is a recent and clean install.

Neither the button nor the link to the chat window works.

Browsers and OS are current versions.
  • Pumphouse
    Pumphouse Member ✭✭✭
    Firefox works! No time to engage now, I'll do it this afternoon.
  • Quicken Anja
    Thanks for the update! Glad to hear you found a browser that works for you. :)

-Quicken Anja

• Pumphouse
    Pumphouse Member ✭✭✭
    As of yesterday (19 January 2021) the updates started working again, I hadn't opened a support ticket yet. Thanks for the help.
  • Quicken Anja
    @Pumphouse Thanks for the update! Glad to hear it's working for you now. :)

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.