Citibank CC-501 error is back (originally was resolved on 01/19/21)

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited February 2021
    Hello @andyf123,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please review this support article regarding error CC-501.

As stated in the article, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files to further investigate the issue and likely be required to file an escalation in order to have it successfully resolved. 

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• andyf123
    andyf123 Member ✭✭
    I reported it and then I was asked to call back on Monday to escalate it. The agent on the phone informed me that the this CC-501 connection issue with Citibank was a known issue and he didn't know why it wasn't posted publicly. He said that he would escalate it to make this info public. He had no information on when this would be resolved.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @andyf123

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to share the details of your experience.

An alert for this issue is now available here. Please visit the alert and bookmark the discussion by selecting the gold star in the top right.

This will notify you of any updates or changes via email.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    @andyf123 Thanks for the update! 

Our teams have gone ahead and opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for this issue. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates.

Additionally, if you wish to contribute your log files to this investigation, then please navigate to Help > Report a Problem or contact Quicken Support directly to have our support agents assist you in collecting your log files. 

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.