State Employees Credit Union NC - OL-220-A Errors

Answers

• jhansen
    jhansen Member ✭✭✭
    I tend to have issues with an OL-220-A from NCSECU, which after repeatedly running the update will go thru. Today however, the issue is persistent. I don't know why it works sometimes and sometimes not, I've reported probably a half-dozen to dozen errors to Quicken with no response on this ongoing issue, any chance there is a simple fix?

Quicken Deluxe - Subscription - Windows 11 Pro - user since 1993

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited March 2021
    Hello @jhansen,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

Error OL-220 with State Employees Credit Union - NC is a known issue that has been reported, and we ask that you please contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect your log files and contact our Tier 2 team to file an escalation.

I apologize for being unable to resolve this issue from here in the Community!
    Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• UNCLogans
    UNCLogans Member ✭✭✭
    No resolution. Experiencing it this morning. The connection to NC SECU is just trash.
  • waltersalinger\
    waltersalinger\ Member ✭✭
    I've been having this same problem, just with that institution. For me, its been going on more than a week.
  • jhansen
    jhansen Member ✭✭✭
    Randomly (well IMO randomly since I did nothing to fix it), worked today without incident... Maybe one day I'll reach to to Quicken support, but I also know my old file will then need to go away, so I take the ostrich approach and pray for it to work each day!

• Holmes
    Holmes Member
    Same issue on my end. I've been unsuccessful with downloading transactions from SECU for the past week. All other institutions, no problem, only accounts with SECU are problematic and this has been a sporadic issue.
  • murpthesurf
    murpthesurf Member ✭✭
    Same problem encountered this morning (April 1, 2021)
  • murpthesurf
    murpthesurf Member ✭✭
    Problem still occurring. Encountered the OL-220-A error for the past 3 days with SECU accounts. Need HELP ASAP!!!
  • velopirate
    velopirate Member ✭✭
    I've been experiencing the same issue sporadically for months. Eventually, downloads will work, but it may take a day or two. No problem at all with logging into SECU's website to view transactions.
  • waltersalinger\
    Does anyone from Quicken read this? When I called Quicken Support with this problem last week, I was told to log in here and follow this string. But after Quicken Anja advised readers to go to Quicken Support on 3/29/2021, neither she, nor any other Quicken troubleshooter has had anything to add.
  • UNCLogans
    UNCLogans Member ✭✭✭
    1PM Eastern and still happening today. Does anyone have a solution/workaround?
  • wagne020
    wagne020 Member ✭✭
    I'm experiencing the same issues. It was random last week, but since Saturday I haven't been able to connect. This has been a reoccurring issue with NCSECU for over a year and each time I've reached out to them (which is difficult to do) they have tried to point the finger at Quicken and Quicken points the finger back to NCSECU. It's strange to me that out of four institutions NCSECU is the only one I've every had an issue with. I'm not sure what's going on this time, but in the past It's happened when NCSECU has done some sort of maintenance. I'm about ready to abandon Quicken.
  • jhansen
    jhansen Member ✭✭✭
    Pretty sure it's dual authentication that's at issue (I checked the online version and it wasn't logging in, and we received a text reporting activity, etc). I've submitted a report on it about every other day for a month... The big issue previously was that NCSECU had changed their process or server, just over a year ago, blew up the whole darn thing for me, others were ok, I don't think this is the case today. There is no good way for the 2FA to work with quicken from what I can tell. It'd be nice to have it escalated, I tried clicking on contact support to no avail.

• jhansen
    jhansen Member ✭✭✭
    Randomly worked immediately after my last post, just need to try throughout the day to get by for now.

• sangley
    sangley Member ✭✭
    I've been having the same issue continuously for over a week now. Would welcome someone at Quicken to get involved and resolve.
  • waltersalinger\
    Each morning around 10am, Quicken automatically tries to update the SECU-NC accounts. It fails. Upon exiting Quicken, if I let it try to update those accounts it fails. If I leave Quicken open and try later that day, it fails. But if I close Quicken at the time of its 10am failure and reopen later, in the afternoon, Quicken succeeds in updating those accounts. This has been true throughout the approximately 1 1/2 of weeks that this has been going on.
  • jhansen
    jhansen Member ✭✭✭
    > @wagne020 said:
    > I'm experiencing the same issues. It was random last week, but since Saturday I haven't been able to connect. This has been a reoccurring issue with NCSECU for over a year and each time I've reached out to them (which is difficult to do) they have tried to point the finger at Quicken and Quicken points the finger back to NCSECU. It's strange to me that out of four institutions NCSECU is the only one I've every had an issue with. I'm not sure what's going on this time, but in the past It's happened when NCSECU has done some sort of maintenance. I'm about ready to abandon Quicken.

Like I told another user, been using this program since 1993, never found a product remotely similar ever since Money went away. That being said, it would be good if Quicken and NCSECU could escalate and provide better user feedback. Last year NCSECU changed their process or server and it was a disaster for quite a large user base, and they reverted, so keep reporting.

• jhansen
    jhansen Member ✭✭✭
    > @Quicken Anja said:
    > Hello @jhansen,
    >
    > Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.
    >
    > Error OL-220 with State Employees Credit Union - NC is a known issue that has been reported, and we ask that you please contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect your log files and contact our Tier 2 team to file an escalation.
    >
    > I apologize for being unable to resolve this issue from here in the Community!
    > Thank you.

When I click on support I get nothing!

• Ken McAdams
    Ken McAdams Member ✭✭✭✭
    At 8:50 this morning, it worked. I am stumped as to why this topic has not been moved to the Current Online Banking Issues category, to get proper attention.
  • waltersalinger\
    After 3-4 days of flawless 10am downloads from SECU-NC, this morning's effort produced another OL-220-A fail.
  • murpthesurf
    murpthesurf Member ✭✭
    I have found that if I try to update SECU late afternoon or evening, the error does not occur. Sometimes it does work correctly in the mornings very randomly.
  • jhansen
    jhansen Member ✭✭✭
    OL-220-A back again with a vengeance on 4/12. Had no issues last week, but today we are back on the error train. Would love to see some escalation between NCSECU and Quicken.

• dhharris
    dhharris Member ✭✭
    QUICKEN please fix this issue. I have a paid subscription and this is not just isolated to just my account so this needs to be addressed ASAP. Nothing has changed on my end that should cause these connect issues.

Please address this ISSUE ASAP

:s
  • Qfriend
    Qfriend Member
    Having the same QL-220-A problem with downloading for past several days. I attempted to reset one of my accounts with NCSECU and it locked up my computer.
  • BAI
    BAI Member ✭✭
    OL-220-A problem persists for NCSECU downloads. Talked with Quicken support a month ago, with NCSECU help desk personnel on the line. Told to wait and try the next day. This is frustrating. I am not the only Quicken user experiencing this constant connection error. What is necessary for Quicken and NCSECU to resolve this matter?
  • waltersalinger\
    No OL-220-A on Sunday. Today, however , the Same OL-220-A error returned!!!! Quicken-please fix this!!!!
  • motjebben
    motjebben Member ✭✭
    I am still experiencing intermittent issues. Any updates from NCSECU?
  • Don STEWART
    Don STEWART Member ✭✭
    Having the same problem with connecting to SECU NC, 2nd time in less than a month, I wish Quicken could get this resolved, those hour long phone calls getting this resolved is getting old.
  • Don STEWART
    Don STEWART Member ✭✭
    edited April 2021
    [Removed-Disruptive]
  • QuickSince93
    QuickSince93 Member ✭✭
    edited April 2021
    This is becoming unacceptable. Every few weeks I have this issue. [Removed-Disruptive]
This discussion has been closed.