have not received activation number (bought on-line; Mac version

have not received activation number (bought on-line; Mac version

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Grinjooz,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you don't mind, we will need some additional information in order to better assist you further.

Did you purchase your Quicken directly through our website at www.quicken.com, or through a 3rd party company (e.g.: Amazon, Costco, etc)?

Please, check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• I have not received an Activation number after purchasing on line. I did get the email thanking me but no number on it. Now I paid for the product but can't install it????
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have not received an Activation number after purchasing on line. I did get the email thanking me but no number on it. Now I paid for the product but can't install it????

We really can't provide any help until you also answer the questions that @Quicken Anja asked.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @Michael R Pelissier  If you purchased directly from Quicken on their website, you do not need an activation code, and in fact, none is sent. You should be able to install and run Quicken using the same credentials you used when making your purchase. 

If you purchased from a third party retailer, then you ned to contact them to find out why they didn't send the activation code. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.