All accounts on web connect show waiting while doing one step update

All accounts on web connect show waiting while doing one step update

Best Answer

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

If you haven't done so already, I'd say it's time to call Quicken Support on the phone and request help.  Let them do a screen share session with you to review a download log file on your computer, to determine the nature of the problem and to figure out how to fix it.

Quicken Support:

Answers

• RLR57
    RLR57 Member ✭✭
    update finishes without downloading accounts and gives no error message.
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Web Connect accounts have nothing to do with One Step Update, in fact, they are never displayed in the OSU download process.
    Do you really mean Express Web Connect?

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• RLR57
    RLR57 Member ✭✭
    yes it is Express Web Connect
  • treesteach
    treesteach Member ✭✭
    Same here. None of my accounts are downloading. This has happened since the latest download.
  • RLR57
    RLR57 Member ✭✭
    Just says "waiting" but never shows complete? Only one account works, American Express
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

If you haven't done so already, I'd say it's time to call Quicken Support on the phone and request help.  Let them do a screen share session with you to review a download log file on your computer, to determine the nature of the problem and to figure out how to fix it.

Quicken Support:

• James102
    James102 Member ✭✭
    This problem is still present. Its May 1st. Anyone know the status
    Jim Ford, Connecticut
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    James102 said:

Have you contacted Quicken Support and have they reviewed your latest transaction download log files, to get to the bottom of this?
    What error codes or error messages do you get?
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    UKR said:
    James102 said:

Have you contacted Quicken Support and have they reviewed your latest transaction download log files, to get to the bottom of this?
    What error codes or error messages do you get?
    From what I understand of this problem there isn’t any error codes because there isn’t any errors.

What the issue is that in the past Express Web Connect used what they called FDS which is:
    Quicken -> Intuit Server -> Financial institution’s website

And that connection method provided “feedback” statuses of what it was doing.

They are switching all users to QCS for Express Web connect, which is:
    Quicken -> QCS (Quicken Connection Services/Cloud Sync) ->Intuit Server -> Financial institution’s website

And QCS doesn’t provide the same kind of statuses while it is waiting on the responses from the down the chain.
    So you get Wating, up until everything is done.  And then the dialog closes and either goes to the status dialog or if you have set to skip that, just closes.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.