Missing bill payment schedule.

Options
After converting to the latest version of Quicken last week, I am missing the bills/income schedule for the next 30 days. Under tools, I have all future recurring transactions listed.
I am also getting the CC-501 multiple credit unions message. I don't have multiple credit unions.
After paying for the upgrade, a little help would be appreciated.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @zolibacsi,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issues, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

First, could you please provide which version release of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Also, could you please verify and provide which filter settings you have currently selected in the Bills & Income tab (see example below)?

As for your issue regarding error CC-501; could you please provide the name of the financial institution(s) that you are receiving this error with?

Please, check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• zolibacsi
    zolibacsi Member ✭✭
    Options
    Here are my answers:
    Quicken Deluxe, Version R32.12, Build 27.1.32.12 (whatever that means)
    In Bills&Income, the only filter I see is 30 days, presentation "Stack." Also, it shows only one account instead of four I should have. Even for that account shows only one future bills\income item.
    The CC-501 error comes up when I go to help. I have only one credit union account.
    I hope my answers are satisfactory. If not, I am always here.
    Thank you,
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zolibacsi said:
    The CC-501 error comes up when I go to help. I have only one credit union account.

But multiple (MANY) CU's besides yours are experiencing this issue ... thus the wording of the message.
    There's an announcement at the top of the forum about the CU issue.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• zolibacsi
    zolibacsi Member ✭✭
    Options
    This doesn't solve why I don't get the schedule of bills and income for the 30-day filter.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zolibacsi said:
    Here are my answers:
    Quicken Deluxe, Version R32.12, Build 27.1.32.12 (whatever that means)
    In Bills&Income, the only filter I see is 30 days, presentation "Stack." Also, it shows only one account instead of four I should have. Even for that account shows only one future bills\income item.
    I hope my answers are satisfactory. If not, I am always here.
    Thank you,
    In my Bills & Income tab / Bills, Income & Transfers view when set to "Stack", this is what I see (Quicken R 33.24):
    What does the 3rd filter show in your view? "All accounts" or a single account name?

• zolibacsi
    zolibacsi Member ✭✭
    Options
    All accounts is the second filter. I don't have at all All bills. Other than that, everything is the same. I get only one account, and even that, not all the bills/income for 30 days.
  • zolibacsi
    zolibacsi Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks to you, I think I figured out what is happening. All it shows is income. And doesn't show at all bill payments, either from this one account or any of the other accounts. It still leaves me without a solution, but I understand what the problem is.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What does your view look like?

Can you please capture one or more images of the parts of your stack view showing the issue, sensitive information blacked out as necessary to protect your privacy but annotated to describe the situation, and attach the image(s) here?
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7867159/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-windows

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7663259/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-a-mac

Please save images to files of file type PNG, JPG, or GIF only. They're easier to work with than PDF files.

• zolibacsi
    zolibacsi Member ✭✭
    Options
    This morning, Quicken doesn't even come up! Supposedly, the best Quicken ever. I see a screen that is not completely blank but nothing shows.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Quicken crashes, hangs or loops at startup?

Please try this:

Reboot Windows.
    Close Quicken (or do not start it at all).
    Use Windows File Explorer to locate and rename your current Quicken data file, for example, if it's called Qdata.QDF rename it to QdataX.QDF
    Usually your file is located in your \Documents\Quicken folder.

Having done that start Quicken as usual from the Start Menu or Desktop Quicken icon.
    If Quicken cannot find your current data file during startup it should just simply load the program and give you either a nearly blank menu screen or one that has options to start as new user, restore from backup, etc.

• If you get to this point without Quicken crashing
      • click on File in the Menu bar. Select the Validate function. Select the renamed Quicken data file and see if Quicken can access and repair it.
      • If the data file is beyond repair, try to restore your data file from the most recent Manual or Automatic backup. Go back to restoring successively older backups until you find a file that works
        https://www.quicken.com/support/how-backup-or-restore-your-quicken-data
    • If you can't get Quicken to start at all,
      • uninstall Quicken using this procedure:
        http://www.quicken.com/support/using-qcleanui-uninstall-quicken
      • When done, reboot your computer and then reinstall Quicken from  your account at quicken.com or your installation CD or saved downloaded installation file and allow it to update to the latest available patch release level.

• zolibacsi
    zolibacsi Member ✭✭
    Options
    Okay. It was because of an update of the browser. Quicken comes up, not a problem.
    I took a picture of the screen because the snipping tool doesn't work.
    Here is the link to Bills&income:
    https://share.icloud.com/photos/0mArkfe0_CW4Rr9Bp-jXdllHw
    I don't think you can see more than I already described a few times. It shows only income.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    @zolibacsi Thank you for providing the screen image.

At the very top of the screen under the main Bills & Income tab, it shows that you have the Income & Transfers tab selected. Please, click on the Bills tab and see if it will now show your bill reminders.

Please check back and let us know how it goes! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• zolibacsi
    zolibacsi Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you, again for helping. I did that before, but I forgot it so that I couldn't reply immediately.
    When I do that, I get all the bills for the whole year. Furthermore, it is not a stack, like with income, but a list. Doesn't help at all.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm taking the liberty of including the relevant portion of your picture below, for posterity. Your icloud link seems to have an expiration date on it.
    As @Quicken Anja mentioned, you're looking at a restricted view, income and transfers only.
    Switching to the Bills view will show you only the bills and bill reminders. To again see this list in a Stack view, please click on the "View as" field and select "Stack View".
    I recommend you combine the Bills view with the Income & Transfers view, to get everything together in one view. To do so, click the Settings gear icon in the upper right hand corner of the view, then click "Combine Bills, Income & Transfers".
  • zolibacsi
    zolibacsi Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you, a bazillion. It worked. What I don't get is why the update didn't do it, automatically.
This discussion has been closed.