I am unable to add my Smart Financial Credit Union account due to a CC-502 error. Is there a fix?

Mharmon
Mharmon Member
I just got Quicken and can not do anything because it will not connect to my Smart Financial Credit Union account. It gives me a CC-502 error. I have contacted both my financial institution AND Quicken with no help. It will not log in via Express Web Connect OR recognize the download files via Web Connect.

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Please describe what happens when you attempt to import the QFX file downloaded from the financial institution.
  • Mharmon
    Mharmon Member
    I get an unable to verify the financial institution information for this download error message.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Mharmon said:
    I get an unable to verify the financial institution information for this download error message.
    That should mean either that Quicken was not able to contact the Quicken server to validate the FID (or INTU.BID) in the QFX file or the value of the FID (or INTU.BID) in the QFX is not valid.  If the FID and INTU.BID in the QFX file are not set to 2915, I suggest you report the issue to the financial institution.  Otherwise, this a Quicken service issue.

If the FID and INTU.BID are not set appropriately, you may be able to work around the issue by manually editing the QFX file until the financial institution resolves their issue.
  • Tiansis
    Tiansis Member ✭✭

How can I determine if the FID and INTU.BID in the QFX file are set to 2915?

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello @Tiansis,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community, however, since this is an older post that was originally created back in July of 2021, it is less likely to receive an answer now.

I would suggest creating a new post for better visibility and to potentially receive responses from other users who may currently be experiencing the same problem. Doing so will also assist us with better tracking ability in the event that this issue may result in an escalation being required. 

Please be sure to include a description of the issue, any error messages as well as the version of Quicken you have currently running (Help > About Quicken). The more information you are able to provide will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.