Truist Confirms Quicken Direct Connect Option - but there's a problem

Options

Comments

• kapinossa
    kapinossa Member ✭✭
    Options
    @cwpomeroy I feel your pain. I was not able to register Express Web Connect to the Truist financial institution. But I was still able to complete setup using this connection method. I am not sure you need to register a express web connect. But this does not give you bill pay.

I would follow KennyDu steps to get a Diect connect connection Quicken file registered. This has worked for others and I was able to register a Direct Connection to BB&T to download. But I am not able to pay bills for some other reason.

I know going to the other financial institution is counter common sense but it has worked for some.

Maybe someone has already posted a reply to you while I was writing which you can ignore my thoughts.
  • kapinossa
    kapinossa Member ✭✭
    Options
    @Quicken Jared Unfortunately the issue is not resolved after following these steps. It appears to work for some but in this tread you will see two members that have direct connection working but still can not pay any bank bills.

I have an outstanding Quicken ticket #9262542 on 2/25/2022 on my inability to pay bills with a brand new Quicken file (not my 20 year old file).

Things are broke and I am not sure anyone is trying to fix it even though I have a yearly subscription to Quicken and a monthly subscription to Truist for this capability. This is after at least 20+ hours on the phone since Monday. I do not blame anyone from running from Truist at all!
  • Rick Staveley
    Rick Staveley Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    > @cwpomeroy said:
    > Sunday the 27th... Trying to setup and I can get "express connect" to work but I can't register the Quicken file on the Truist site. I keep getting a "Record not found for OlbNumber" error message.
    >
    > YEARS they had to get this right. I've been a customer of Suntrust since they bought Crestar back in the 90's. I'm mad enough to take everything over to BOA. And Quicken, I'm mad at them enough to just forget about Quicken. They shifted to this subscription model and basic account setup doesn't work. Neither of these companies deserve my business at this point.

Sorry to hear about the trouble you are having. But as I was looking into alternative banks myself I found out that BOA does not seem to offer Quicken DirectConnect for new users, so just wanted to make you aware of that info:

https://www.bankofamerica.com/online-banking/online-financial-management-faqs/

Please note: Quicken DirectConnect is no longer supported for new users. You can easily download information from Online Banking to Quicken using Web Connect.
  • cwpomeroy
    cwpomeroy Member ✭✭
    Options
    > @Rick Staveley said:
    > > @cwpomeroy said:
    > > Sunday the 27th... Trying to setup and I can get "express connect" to work but I can't register the Quicken file on the Truist site. I keep getting a "Record not found for OlbNumber" error message.
    > >
    > > YEARS they had to get this right. I've been a customer of Suntrust since they bought Crestar back in the 90's. I'm mad enough to take everything over to BOA. And Quicken, I'm mad at them enough to just forget about Quicken. They shifted to this subscription model and basic account setup doesn't work. Neither of these companies deserve my business at this point.
    >
    > Sorry to hear about the trouble you are having. But as I was looking into alternative banks myself I found out that BOA does not seem to offer Quicken DirectConnect for new users, so just wanted to make you aware of that info:
    >
    > https://www.bankofamerica.com/online-banking/online-financial-management-faqs/
    >
    > Please note: Quicken DirectConnect is no longer supported for new users. You can easily download information from Online Banking to Quicken using Web Connect.

Thanks! I found the same information. I have a large relationship with BOA, I'll see if they can make an exception. Otherwise I'll just start using the bank bill pay. It does honestly reduce the value of Quicken for me. I see quicken offers an integrated bill pay, but it's metered even with the premium subscription.
  • REJones
    REJones Member ✭✭
    Options
    This week I expect/hope to have my new PNC account fully activated for Direct Connect with Bank Bill Pay (no fees). Will report results here.
  • wkistner
    wkistner Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have read through this thread and there are a few things that are correct and that don't make much sense until you understand what they (SunTrust and BB&T) decided to do in determining what system for online banking would be the one chosen to go forward with. It is the BB&T online banking system. After reading through the 38 page pdf, I thought it was some error that they kept saying that you should choose BB&T Online Banking but actually that is the key to getting Direct Connect set up and working. Choosing Truist Bank leads to a rabbithole as it goes to the website and scrapes the transactions so they can download but is not how to be set up.

Once you Deactivate online services to your SunTrust account etc, then you go to the website and even if you have already subscribed to Direct Connect you need to do it again and then let it sit there with the Register Data Files. In Quicken you follow the instructions in the pdf and when you say you want to activate online services and it comes up and asks for the bank you select BB&T Online Banking. Then down at the bottom of the screen in Quicken it has a link to Advanced Options (not Advanced Setup) and when you click that link it brings up the screen to choose connection type and there is the Direct Connect option, choose it and then you're back to the BB&T user id and password screen and you put in your SunTrust login credentials and hit Connect. It does work.

I had entered a great deal in the Chat messaging option and a general cust service rep got on the chat after a while and said that she could not do anything but that she would get my info to the right team. Someone from the Truist Digital team who was a former SunTrust Digital Online Banking person, called me on Friday Feb 25 and went through all the steps. The pdf was not clear. All of the issues are not in Quicken they are all due to the merger and the systems involved. Early in the week the various ways you needed to log in were not working the person told me but they had been cleared by end of the week.

The various docs did explain that anything in process before the merger would not go over to the new system as Checkfree (part of Fiserv) did all the online bill pay through Quicken for SunTrust but after the merger it is done in the BB&T Online Banking system and the other stuff is nowhere to be seen. I saw in the thread that there were people saying that they have seen one of those trans showing up but anything entered before the merger that was to be delivered after the merger probably is gone. I had 2 and both disappeared. So I paid them both by other means. If they show up great. No other companies will want to hear about the bank merger issues.

I also have a company business account that went over and I went through the same process in Quickbooks and that works the same way, selecting BB&T Online Banking.

Also one other note on the registering data files. I think it is only for security and identification and is not a situation where they read all the data etc. Pretty sure it is so that the headers get recognized when you connect through the Direct Connect.

One other thing that I don't think was part of the former BB&T Online Banking like it was in SunTrust with Checkfree is the check numbers for the sent online payments. I haven't done one yet as I am going to try to figure out if there are check numbers generated in the BB&T system. Not sure. I also saw from someone else on this thread that it just has "Sent" in the check number. Not sure how they expect this to work because you have to be able to identify the online payments. I searched for details on BB&T Online Banking and could not find anything relevant.

Hope this verifies things a bit and helps some of you. I do agree that it is a total meltdown and incredibly disappointing experience. But I do think that it will calm down. Unfortunate that there's almost no way to get help and trying to get to the right Digital team over the phone is a waste of time.
  • cwpomeroy
    cwpomeroy Member ✭✭
    Options
    That's super interesting. I went back thru and followed the directions and used BB&T.... A few deviations from the instructions because of what the system did. But it allowed met to register the Quicken file and I now show Direct Connect as setup. However, the Financial institution says BB&T - Online Banking. I hope that won't be a problem. I then 'activated' Bank Bill Pay - and it's showing up!!!!

Thank you all for your posts. It looks like it's working... I'll test a payment tomorrow and see if it actually works. It's crazy that a top 5 national bank can't post accurate instructions!
  • kapinossa
    kapinossa Member ✭✭
    Options
    @wkistner I agree with your note however after reaching the same status as you, I tried to do a sending of a payment.

First, I had no "send online payment" dropdown in my register. I had to go back and edit the account page and click on activate Bill Pay. It gives a warning that your financial institution has to have this feature turned ON. It appears for me that even though it activates it provides a drop down option to make the check an online payment, it fails when I try to send any transaction.

It appears for other users this is turned on automatically and is available right away without a bill pay activation. But for me and at least one other, we are not allowed to pay bills even though we are using Direct Connect.

So if I was you, give a test payment to yourself to confirm that you have that feature.
  • kapinossa
    kapinossa Member ✭✭
    Options
    @cwpomeroy In my opinion only. If you had to activate Bill Pay seperately, my money is on that bill pay will NOT work. I hope it does for you but you have followed my tracks exactly to not to be able to pay bills. Why, I do not know but good luck with your test of sending.
  • Rick Staveley
    Rick Staveley Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    > @wkistner said:
    > The various docs did explain that anything in process before the merger would not go over to the new system as Checkfree (part of Fiserv) did all the online bill pay through Quicken for SunTrust but after the merger it is done in the BB&T Online Banking system and the other stuff is nowhere to be seen. I saw in the thread that there were people saying that they have seen one of those trans showing up but anything entered before the merger that was to be delivered after the merger probably is gone. I had 2 and both disappeared. So I paid them both by other means. If they show up great. No other companies will want to hear about the bank merger issues.

I would not expect previously scheduled payment to be processed by the new system, but expect they would be processed by the old system until all such payments are completed. Page 1 of the 38-page PDF says:

No transaction downloads and scheduling of new bill payments or transfers can occur after February 17, 2022.

I remain confused as to why they would allow new bill payments to be scheduled right up to Feb. 17 if they had no intention to process them and be silent about cancellation of post-Feb. 17 payments scheduled well in advance of the system transition. This seems like a topic that should be made crystal clear. If I am missing something in the docs, please advise (because that is entirely possible).

Also, nice write up overall.
  • Rick Staveley
    Rick Staveley Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    The other thing I wanted to mention as an FYI is that scheduling payments with BB&T / Truist requires an extra day than it did with SunTrust. I just scheduled a payment this evening (2/27) and the earliest it could be delivered is Monday, March 7. I am pretty sure SunTrust was 4 business days after scheduling (i.e., Friday for payments scheduled on Monday). So now this adds a day.
  • rgbsand
    rgbsand Member ✭✭
    Options
    here is what is working for me.

Deactivate all Suntrust accounts from direct connect.
    Go online to truist quicken registration.
    Then use BBT online as banking institution in quicken to establish your accounts.
    Then one step update
    Then confirm registration.

I did notice that check numbers are not provided at time of entry of bill. I get a "sent" notation but not a check number. Also they do require 5 days for cycle time. Bill will be paid six business days out.

This fixed the olbnumber issue.
  • skydivetom
    skydivetom Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hello:

I am echoing all of the frustrations (WRT to "Direct Pay") listed in this thread.

After being on hold for more than 90 minutes, I still was NOT able to speak with someone in TRUIST's in the Digital Support Team. Ultimately, I ended up calling local branch and spoke w/ the branch manager.

While I still have not been able to get Direct Connect to work, I may be one step closer to getting a resolution. That is, the branch manager informed me to sign up for the "Direct Connect" (under profile settings). I understand there's a $7.95/month... I'm willing to accept that cost.

Now, once I registered for "Direct Connect" with TRUIST, I received an error on their website. Error reads the following: "Record not found for OlbNumber".

Here are my questions:
    1. What does this error mean?
    2. Do I need to "disconnect" my accounts (in Quicken) and then re-connect the accounts in order for the service to work?
    3. Is there anything I should be aware of/do IOT to get Direct Connect up and running again?

Thank you,
    Tom
  • kapinossa
    kapinossa Member ✭✭
    Options
    During setup select BB&T Online NOT Truist as the financial institution. You can not use Truist for DC. This sounds wrong but this is they want you to do. Your error is common. You will then register your Quicken file successfully.
  • skydivetom
    skydivetom Member ✭✭
    Options
    @kapinossa -- perfect!!!!

Your recommendation (i.e., to use BB&T) worked!!! I finally got TRUIST to say/read: "You’ve successfully registered your data file." Awesome! Yay!!!! :)

Allow me to follow up w/ one or two more question. Quick background first though.

a. Prior to the SunTrust/TRUIST migration, I had scheduled nearly 20 transactions for the month of March.
    b. Since the most recent "One Step Update", all scheduled transactions now have been officially cancelled/removed. Thus, my register's balance has increased by the sum of those 20 transactions. That's fine.

Here are my question(s):
    1. Given that I now have successfully re-established Direct Connect (in Quicken) via TRUIST/BB&T, is there anything I should be aware of WRT to re-sending/re-scheduling the payments?
    2. That is, does the DirectConnect work the same way as before?

Ultimately, I want to make sure when I'm sending out the new scheduled payments (some are already late) that there won't be any additional hiccups.

Thank you,
    Tom
  • kapinossa
    kapinossa Member ✭✭
    Options
    @skydivetom Glad you were successful. But you must test your sending payment ability. For me, this is what is wrong for me. No fix yet but all looks good until I update with s test payment to my wife. Q error code ol-306-a. This feature not authorized. However, others have bill paying ability.

Back to your questions. All have been stated in this thread previously but I will recap. Answers: No check numbers for sent payments so far like Suntrust. One additional day of processing (5 vs 4).

I hope your bill pay works but mine hasn't since last Tuesday. Ticket issued but no resolution yet.

Good luck.
  • Rick Staveley
    Rick Staveley Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Options
    > @skydivetom said:
    > a. Prior to the SunTrust/TRUIST migration, I had scheduled nearly 20 transactions for the month of March.
    > b. Since the most recent "One Step Update", all scheduled transactions now have been officially cancelled/removed. Thus, my register's balance has increased by the sum of those 20 transactions. That's fine.
    >
    > Here are my question(s):
    > 1. Given that I now have successfully re-established Direct Connect (in Quicken) via TRUIST/BB&T, is there anything I should be aware of WRT to re-sending/re-scheduling the payments?
    > 2. That is, does the DirectConnect work the same way as before?
    >
    > Ultimately, I want to make sure when I'm sending out the new scheduled payments (some are already late) that there won't be any additional hiccups.
    >
    > Thank you,
    > Tom

That's interesting that your previously scheduled payment have been officially cancelled / removed. I also had some advance payments scheduled, but have no indication from Truist what they plan to do with them and they remain in my register with check numbers. When I deactivated my SunTrust DirectConnect before re-establishing with BB&T / Truist, Quicken explicitly told me I would lose the ability to get updates in Quicken on the previously scheduled payments (which didn't matter since that SunTrust DirectConnect already stopped several working days before).

I suspect they cancelled my payments as well, but of all the issues we have seen with this transition, the complete lack of communication about cancelled payments is most infuriating.
  • skydivetom
    skydivetom Member ✭✭
    Options
    @kapinossa, @RickStavely:

Well -- I may have spoken too fast.

The one-time connect did NOT officially cancel the payments. And the amounts of the total scheduled checks do NOT add up to the larger register balance.

That said, I first tried to remove all scheduled entries. That didn't work... message indicates that it is too late to cancel payments (e.g., all payments scheduled for this week). So, I'm not sure whether or not TRUIST will process these payments.

Next, for a bill that's now overdue, I tried to send out a new payment. I received an OL-306-A error indicating that the "account is not authorized for this request."

I viewed the account Online Services (see attached JPG). The online bill pay is activated. So, I'm not sure why I'm getting the OL-306-A error now.

What a mess!! So, although TRUIST's website indicates that I have "Successfully registered my data file", the Direct Pay still doesn't work.

Any additional thoughts on this issue?
  • KennyDu
    KennyDu Member ✭✭
    Options
    @skydivetom

You are seeing the same problem most all of us are having with the OL-306-A error. Hoping that Truist will figure this out and provide a solution soon. I see exactly the same messaging you are seeing.

On the previous payments side...I had 6 payments that were created in Quicken and scheduled through SunTrust with payment dates AFTER the Truist conversion. To date, none of them have paid and four of the six are past their initial payment dates. I do not think they will ever be paid via Truist; though as Rick states...there has been ZERO communication on this front.

Assuming this to be the case, I logged into the Truist web site, added the payees on their web bill payment function, and made the payments there. Interestingly, electronic payments made on the Truist website can be paid in 24 to 48 hours. I have not seen any issues with these transactions going through, though it is NOT the way I want to operate as I much prefer doing this in Quicken. One thing to note...I have 3 different accounts, and it took me a while to figure out which accounts payments were being made from. It was not obvious to me in the beginning, so something to watch out for if you use this functionality.

Still hoping Truist/BB&T Online can get this crap straightened out as I don't feel like fooling with moving all these accounts somewhere else...but I am not going back to doing this the 2001 method [which incidentally is the year I started processing Quicken payments with Suntrust].
  • kapinossa
    kapinossa Member ✭✭
    Options
    @skydivetom Did you have to activate bill pay after you connected to BB&T the first time?

For me, I had to activate Bill Pay on the edit Account Screen in Quicken. It warns you that you have to have this capability which we should have. Mine activated just fine but Bill Pay does not work.

For others, they did not have to activate Bill Pay, it was automatically done during first Direct Connect to the bank. They do have the capability to write checks.

Everyone's prior payments past the 17th that Suntrust would have had to send are not being sent. I have not tried to cancel but the Suntrust person told me on Feb 18th that they had already been canceled by the bank. I had one mailed payment for the 25th that did happen but it was mailed on the 18th since it was being processed.

Your Bill Pay is broke just like mine. The only thing I haven't tried was to cancel subscription and sign back up. I tried Truist first not BB&T and maybe my registration / sign up is corrupted.

Open for new suggestions, and welcome to the club of Bill Pay hell!
  • REJones
    REJones Member ✭✭
    Options
    As I read the Truist Personal Services Product & Pricing Guide/Electronic Banking Services section, it says on p.36 that use of Quicken for Personal Accts will incur a monthly fee of $7.95.
    What this "Guide" does not specifically address is Quicken Direct Connect with bank bill pay. My point is that we may be charged the fee simply for using Quicken regardless of whether we're able to access Direct Connect with bank bill pay. Maybe the fee will be waived if there's no DC w/ bill pay, but I haven't seen anything yet with Truist that gives me confidence.
  • skydivetom
    skydivetom Member ✭✭
    Options
    @KennyDu:

First of all thank you for the additional feedback.

I'll respond to your info in bullet format:

a. "Previous payments": Your info confirms what I had assumed. In the coming days, I'll probably just zero out the balance for the scheduled payments this week.
    b. "Future Scheduled payments": For future scheduled payments (e.g., 7 March through 31 March), I may just select "Cancel Payments" in the coming days. This will ensure that -- for some strange reason -- payments won't get processed twice (via Quicken) and manually via the Bill Pay online.
    c. "Bill Pay": Good advice on ensuring which accounts to use for this hopefully temporary solution.

I hope there will be "strength in numbers" and TRUIST will prioritize this issue since hundreds/thousands of concernced long-time SunTrust customers have (hopefully) flooding the phone lines.

//

@kapinossa:

I also would like to thank you for the good advice and suggestions earlier today. I thought I was all set given the I could register my Quicken data file (via BB&T).

a. Per my screenshot in the last post, I had to click on "Activate" in the Action column.
    b. I am hesitant to cancel my newly activated $7.95/month subscription. I was just glad that the data file was finally registered.
    c. So, I'm hopeful TRUIST figures out the OL-306-A error in the very foreseeable future.

Finally, I'm grateful for INTUIT's post like this one. W/o it I would have felt even more frustrated given that their 844 phone # is of zero (0) help.

Cheers!
  • skydivetom
    skydivetom Member ✭✭
    Options
    @KennyDu, @kapinossa:

Quick update... I spoke with someone in Digital Support last evening. The customer service representative seemed more competent than the previous ones.

Anyhow, according to her information, she indicated that "Direct Pay" will not be available until late spring. No specific date was given but it could be as late as end the of June.

//

In the meanwhile, I will also transition to their website's online bill pay. I had registered all of my accounts; however, I am able to only select from 2 (vs. 5 accounts).

Turns out that the account I have dedicated for bill pay is NOT part of the accounts I can select from. This really gets extremely annoying.
  • KennyDu
    KennyDu Member ✭✭
    Options
    This is not good news @skydivetom ! If this takes another 3 to 4 months to solve, I may be a customer of another bank. Thanks for the update.

> @skydivetom said:
    > @KennyDu, @kapinossa:
    >
    > Quick update... I spoke with someone in Digital Support last evening. The customer service representative seemed more competent than the previous ones.
    >
    > Anyhow, according to her information, she indicated that "Direct Pay" will not be available until late spring. No specific date was given but it could be as late as end the of June.
  • Rick Staveley
    Rick Staveley Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    > @KennyDu said:
    > This is not good news @skydivetom ! If this takes another 3 to 4 months to solve, I may be a customer of another bank. Thanks for the update.
    >
    >
    >
    > > @skydivetom said:
    > > @KennyDu, @kapinossa:
    > >
    > > Quick update... I spoke with someone in Digital Support last evening. The customer service representative seemed more competent than the previous ones.
    > >
    > > Anyhow, according to her information, she indicated that "Direct Pay" will not be available until late spring. No specific date was given but it could be as late as end the of June.
    >
    >
    >

I have already processed some payments with the BB&T Direct Connect setup. Two test payments to my wife are due to arrive tomorrow and I will post up whether or not they are received. I'm not sure if "Direct Pay" is something different or not.

I did get a "Sent" confirmation in Quicken for these test payments as well as some replacement payments for others previously set up with SunTrust that seem to have been cancelled. If they cancelled my old payments and then confirmed they are sending new payments, only to find out they aren't, that will be the end of my banking relationship with Truist as well.
  • wkistner
    wkistner Member ✭✭
    Options
    @kapinossa I hear you. I did my first test payment yesterday and it failed with the OL-306-A error stating that the account is not authorized for this request. So it is a definite issue in the BB&T system and there is not much of anything we can do as it is set correctly in Quicken but that something that needs to be set as authorized in the BB&T system database is not set correctly. Not sure if it is only us SunTrust customers but I would be willing to bet that it is. I am trying to pursue a discussion with one of the former SunTrust Digital team that is now all Truist and see if they have any idea what is happening. I think with the mountain of issues they have had, I would think that however they migrated all of the SunTrust accounts into the BB&T system still is showing these errors.
  • kapinossa
    kapinossa Member ✭✭
    Options
    @wkistner Thanks for the feedback. I agree, we have Direct Connect via BB&T Online financial institution but we Do Not have Bill Pay ability. However, this is not the case for ALL former Suntrust members. Some have full capability via the BB&T Online Direct Connect. That is the million dollar question, why do some have full capability and some like us have NO Bill Pay ability.

That is what I have been saying for days but nobody at Truist or Quicken can understand this basic question. They are all wrapped up with No ability to use Truist as the financial institution. Most of the time, no one listens to the question and thus they go off on another tangent.

Digital Support Team has essentially been worthless since they really don't understand the question since there are former Suntrust account holders on this tread that are paying bills via BB&T Online for the last week!

I have a ticket with that question but who knows what the ticket says since the writers do not understand the basic question. We are connected correctly but can not make payments.

I would like one Quicken moderator comment on this post instead of web connect issues via Truist!
  • HelpMeQkn
    HelpMeQkn Member ✭✭
    Options
    How about my situation - I was able to connect via Direct Connect (thanks to help on this forum switching from Truist to BBT). I then successfully made several online payments via Bill Pay and even received one at my house! However, later that same day, I got the OL-306 error and have not been able to process any additional payments since. I don't understand the silence on this forum from Quicken moderators as it is obviously a widespread issue that needs to be addressed ASAP!!!
  • titanrx
    titanrx Member ✭✭
    Options
    > @"Rick Staveley" said:
    > > @wkistner said:
    > > The various docs did explain that anything in process before the merger would not go over to the new system as Checkfree (part of Fiserv) did all the online bill pay through Quicken for SunTrust but after the merger it is done in the BB&T Online Banking system and the other stuff is nowhere to be seen. I saw in the thread that there were people saying that they have seen one of those trans showing up but anything entered before the merger that was to be delivered after the merger probably is gone. I had 2 and both disappeared. So I paid them both by other means. If they show up great. No other companies will want to hear about the bank merger issues.
    >
    > I would not expect previously scheduled payment to be processed by the new system, but expect they would be processed by the old system until all such payments are completed. Page 1 of the 38-page PDF says:
    >
    > No transaction downloads and scheduling of new bill payments or transfers can occur after February 17, 2022.
    >
    > I remain confused as to why they would allow new bill payments to be scheduled right up to Feb. 17 if they had no intention to process them and be silent about cancellation of post-Feb. 17 payments scheduled well in advance of the system transition. This seems like a topic that should be made crystal clear. If I am missing something in the docs, please advise (because that is entirely possible).
    >
    > Also, nice write up overall.

Don't believe it. I had a credit card payment that was entered on Feb 2 for payment on Feb 22. According to what the instructions said and what the online support told me, it should have been paid. But, it just DISAPPEARED. I have a screen capture of my Quicken register with the check number that SunTrust issued back on 2/2 but SunTrust/Truist has no record of its ever existed. I paid the account late because of Truist and will be demanding that they pay the interest and penalties because that is the agreement that SunTrust provided (in 28 years at SunTrust never a single late or missing payment).
  • gsundel
    gsundel Member ✭✭
    Options
    when i do an update, i get my account transactions, but when I send a check, it says my account is not authorized - is this the same problem others are having? or what do I need to tell Truist to authorize since none of the customer service people seem to know???
This discussion has been closed.