Chase Bank - Will not auto-update!!

Jstevens
Jstevens Member ✭✭
What the heck happened here? Until a couple of months ago, all Chase accounts would auto-update but not anymore. I called support and was told that it's a known issue and would be fixed soon. Every time I reset the connection, i go through the process and nothing happens and ALL of my Chase accounts (3 banks and 7 active credit cards) still have that damned Orange Dot. I feel abandoned and outside of emails from Quicken about all of their "wonderful" updates, as a long-time user I just feel that this company [Removed - Speculation]. At the very least why can't they give us an update on what is going on as this seems to be a big issue for a lot of people that I've seen.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Jstevens,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please navigate to Window > Account Status and see if there are any error message(s) and/or code(s) showing? It may also be helpful to provide a screenshot of this screen. If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• I'm having the same issue!
  • Jstevens
    Jstevens Member ✭✭
    Hi Anja, there used to be an error but now it just says "There is a problem downloading transactions for this account". One of them is a chase Amazon card. It says it's connected but when I updated transactions, no recent ones came through. To say this is frustrating is a big understatement especially since until earlier this year it was working perfectly
  • Jstevens
    Jstevens Member ✭✭
    Now I'm getting this error "MFA_REQUIRED_ACTION-FDP-185 User needs to provide more authentication information"
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @Jstevens

Thank you for your response and for further updating us on this error that you are receiving.

We do currently have a New Active Alert regarding certain error codes, including the FDP-185, occurring with Chase accounts. You may follow this link to bookmark the alert in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.