Can't add new bills from Chase - Quicken couldn't find any accounts or all of the available accounts

I'm running Version 6.12.5 (Build 612.47953.100) on macOS 12.6.2
I've been having problems getting the correct balance due for ebills. I deleted my 3 ebills from Chase (all instances), exited the app, restarted it and tried to add them back in.

No good - I receive this message - Quicken couldn't find any accounts or all of the available accounts

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @QknSince92,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.  

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• QknSince92
    QknSince92 Member ✭✭
    edited March 2023
  • QknSince92
    QknSince92 Member ✭✭
    Not to be a PITA but hello? Bueller?
  • Hello @QknSince92,

Thank you for posting the screenshot. Are you trying to add these as Online Bills (eBills) or Manual Bills? If you are trying to add them as Online Bills, that may be why you're running into an issue. This link leads to a FAQ with directions on setting up Chase bill reminders. Chase no longer supports QuickPay, but you should still be able to use CheckPay.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.