Digit.co not connecting for months now....continued

Options
lktrekkie
lktrekkie Member ✭✭

This issue is still not solved but Quicken Anja Moderator  has closed the issue. I am re opening this issue as I am still not able to connect to digit.co. I get the following error:

Care Code: FDP-102

Details:
FI_TIMEOUT
Retry. You are not authorized to make this request

plefkowitz Member ✭✭

August 2022 edited August 2022

I finally got to a level 2 engineer at Digit. Turns out, digit requires 2FA and the Quicken connection can't handle that. So until Quicken updates to handle the 2 factor auth that's required (or maybe they do with Digit what they've done with Chase and others), [Removed - Profanity].

When will quicken update the connection to Digit.co to be able to handle 2FA?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @lktrekkie,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Error 102 (or FDP-102) is displayed when a bank is selected that is unavailable; or you have changed your sign-in information with your financial institution and the new credentials are not carried over to Quicken. You may follow this link to access a FAQ that provides more information as well as some troubleshooting steps. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps (just in case).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached and (if you are willing) a sanitized copy of your data file in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience!

Thank you.

(CTP-6750)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• A5AJo
    A5AJo Member ✭✭
    Options

I agree with @lktrekkie , Iyou re-opening this issue. While I have never commented, I am also experiencing this issue and it should be fixe

Oh, Oportun is getting feedback as well. This was left for Digit/Oportun:It would just be great to have a piece of software that actually works as you need it to. If you think about it, digit.co was a catalyst in financial growth that you are letting fizzle out.

agree with Oportun that tracking finances is a must. Now please allow for the capability again with Quicken and or any other software experiencing this as well."

• A5AJo
    A5AJo Member ✭✭
    Options

I agree with @lktrekkie , I also appreciate you re-opening this issue. While I have never commented, I am also experiencing this issue and it should be fixed.

@@Quicken Jasmine, thank you for providing the suggestions but those are the same instructions followed while this ticket was closed. Please relay to Quicken that someone needs to speask with your developers or business communications and intelligence for the appropriate requirements for Oportun (formerly Digit.co) and anything you need. Sorry, my keyboard is acting up!

Oh, Oportun is getting feedback as well. This was left for Digit/Oportun:

"Will you please allow Quicken users to access our data? Believe me, Quicken is hearing it on their side but you all have to take some responsibility as well. The digit.co URL that the Quicken software is using redirects to the new Oportun site - which if I am correct - displays no banking information. So you are kind of leaning and blaming one another in this regard.

It would just be great to have a piece of software that actually works as you need it to. If you think about it, digit.co was a catalyst in financial growth that you are letting fizzle out.

I agree with Oportun that tracking finances is a must. Now please allow for the capability again with Quicken and or any other software experiencing this as well."

• lktrekkie
    lktrekkie Member ✭✭
    Options

Quicken Jasmine

That suggestion did not help. As I stated in my post Digit.co or Oportun now required two factor authentication (2FA). This error has nothing to do with my login information.

When will 2FA be available for Digit.co?

Thank you

Larissa

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

This issue has been reported to the proper channels and is currently being investigated. If you don't mind, could you please submit your information logs using the instructions located in @Quicken Kristina's response above? This will aid us in the investigation process and help to identify the root cause.

Thank you!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.