R52.xx - Enter Valid Date after download transactions [Edit33]

Options

Answers

• RLubrano
    Options

Receiving a popup requesting a valid date when accepting downloaded transactions.

Running Version R52.20 Build 27.1.52.20

Have already tried all of the following:

• Validate and Repair File
    • Closed File
    • Super Validate and Repair File
    • Closed File
    • Signed out of Quicken ID from Preferences
    • Closed File
    • Signed back in to Quicken ID from Preferences
    • Closed File

Valid Date Error popup persists on accepting downloaded transactions.

Is there a known fix for this or will this be resolved in a future update.

Thank you.

• Nashvegas
    Nashvegas Member ✭✭
    Options

Same here.

• William
    William Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Same here. I do not use auto-reconcile.

• Steve Zynda
    Steve Zynda Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I am getting the same issue too. R52.20 I am getting with my Fidelity and Schwab Downloads.

• igor74
    igor74 Member ✭✭
    Options

None of my investment accounts are set to reconcile with the online balance. Still have the problem.

• cwinkler
    cwinkler Member ✭✭
    Options

Seeing the same issue the last 2 updates, at least. Currently on 52.20

• Cyclist
    Cyclist Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Quicken Anja - just an FYI. I do NOT have auto reconciliation on, and get this message in my brokerage accounts, so I don't think the sole reason for this problem occurring is due to auto-reconciliation bein turned on. Better have development look a little deeper.

• Dennis Dubberley
    Options

I'm on R52.20 Build 27.1.52.20 and I get the same error. Investment transactions get downloaded and when I attempt to accept them individually I get the "Enter a valid date" error" message, I hit ok and it goes away. This started recently (either .19 or .20 release) for me.

• Daniel Noel
    Daniel Noel Member ✭✭
    Options

having the same 'invalid date' error, across multiple accounts after any new data is added to the investment account. not noticing this with credit accounts. checked for updates, response was no update availble.

• hpllc
    hpllc Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2023
    Options

[Removed - Rant/Off Topic]

• BerylS
    BerylS Member ✭✭
    Options

Same for me with UBS accounts although from reading the comments it looks like everyone is getting it with all brokerage accounts. It seems to have started within the last 10 days and I did do the report an error routine with Quicken.

• Charles Dong
    Options

same annoying popup after upgraded to R52.20

• ric7ing
    ric7ing Member
    Options

Since the last update, R52.20 build 27.1.52.20 I get a pop up window saying to enter a valid date. This occurs on all downloaded transactions.

• RRANJ
    RRANJ Member ✭✭
    Options

I guess I will add to the pile of complaints here on this particular problem. I noticed that this error occurs with Fidelity, and not Wells Fargo, which I find interesting. And yes, I have the latest update. The error did not occur several updates back. I hope the Quicken folks get this repaired quickly.

• wintely1
    Options

misery loves company. I am experiencing the same error with Edward Jones updates.

• Rx
    Rx Member ✭✭✭
    Options

This has appeared in the past, the most recent case I could find is:

I am on the latest version on WIndows 11 (R52.20, Build 27.1.52.20). This is just as annoying as when it was reported last year. Please [re]fix this!

• bmbass
    bmbass Member ✭✭
    Options

Quicken Anja,

We are seeing this problem in investment accounts. Auto-reconcile is NOT even an option in these accounts, so the problem is NOT related to auto-reconcile. Please have development look at what changed in the R52.19 update to see how this was broken.

• mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2023
    Options

Comment no longer relevant in merged context.

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• geoffj
    geoffj Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I have the same issue. Pop up box whenever accepting transactions.

• igor74
    igor74 Member ✭✭
    Options

I had a small number of transactions to process today on two accounts. I tried something different. Instead of accept all, I accepted each transaction individually. Doing it that way, I didn't get the date error pop-up on the individual transactions. When I clicked the Done button to exit the account, I got the date error pop-up.

• wrouffa
    wrouffa Member ✭✭
    Options

This error has begun on my system as well

Try not. Do… or do not. There is no try
  • wrouffa
    wrouffa Member ✭✭
    Options

I have this error as well

Try not. Do… or do not. There is no try
  • Dave001
    Dave001 Member
    Options

Same here.

• BCabana
    BCabana Member
    Options

Looks like after the update, The Opening Cash balances for all accounts has been set to 0/0/1900. I just deleted those entries but lousy bug.

• hikersc
    hikersc Member ✭✭
    Options

Having the same problem as everyone else. Occurs with both Schwab and Fidelity downloads.

• Dave493
    Dave493 Member ✭✭
    Options

same issue here

• mikey
    mikey Member ✭✭
    Options

Same here. Started with 52.19 and continues in 52.20

• tim7
    tim7 Member ✭✭
    edited September 2023
    Options

same issue here. I reported it. I'm a long time Quicken user [Removed - Rant]

• angelocook
    angelocook Member
    edited September 2023
    Options

Sorry, I have r52.20 build 27.1.52.20 and it still has not been corrected! [Removed - Rant]

• JustKeepOnTruckin
    Options

Same issue here.

This discussion has been closed.