Citibank Reauthorization failure- Webpage "Citibank Consent" is blank

Options

Answers

• DetroitRick
    DetroitRick Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Same issue here. Blank reauthorization page.

• sharpo367
    sharpo367 Member ✭✭
    Options

when I try to update it says Citi bank needs to authorize you account than it just hanjs and times out. What do I need to do

• indyjls
    indyjls Member ✭✭
    Options

Add me to the list. Shocking. Not.

• SALG
    SALG Unconfirmed, Member
    Options

reported this to Quicken some time ago earlier today - so frustrated that software updatres are not fully tested. I really kind of would like to be able to download my CitiBank data now….

• russ1234
    russ1234 Member ✭✭
    Options

Same issue as everyone else. Just a useless blank screen. I'm going with either the "cut-over/re-auth" doesn't work right or was not completely tested again by Quicken, or the Citi auth servers are so over-loaded this morning because 10 bazillion people are trying to do this all at once that they are failing. Either way, bad experience for the users. (I did get a button/link in the Quicken window which said "Remind me next time" or something that took me back to the old style download, which actually still worked.

• rs4341
    rs4341 Member
    Options

I have the same problem.

In addition, after it authenticated to my 3 citi accounts, two of the 3 accounts wanted me to

link to the wrong quicken accounts, one account was correct, another was to an account I haven't used

for many years and the third to a different account.

• canadaken92
    canadaken92 Member ✭✭
    Options

I have the same problem. FYI my default browser is Edge

• Richard Kutnick
    Richard Kutnick Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Cannot file a trouble report—Quicken sttes, "The report cannot be sent to Quicken as it exceeds the limit of 10 attachments per report."

• BLFR
    BLFR Member
    Options

I had the same problem with Chrome as default browser. Switched to EDGE and it went through successfully.

• cnickel
    cnickel Member ✭✭
    Options

Same blank page problem

• rdinoff
    rdinoff Member ✭✭
    Options

using edge and get blank screen

Microsoft Edge
    Version 120.0.2210.144 (Official build)

• Betty R
    Betty R Member
    Options

When I try to reauthorize the web Edge browser page that opens is blank. I tried adding a new desktop app thru my citi account settings, but this didn't work either. Any thoughts?

• tgoering
    tgoering Member ✭✭
    Options

I agree. So I could not take the Chrome URL and cut it into Edge - and then have the quicken app recognize that the authentication was complete. So I had to reset my PC default browser to be Edge - so when Quicken opened up the website - it started and completed in Edge. That worked. Now I need to reset my Windows default back to Chrome. So Chrome must somehow be filtering this traffic - because copying the link into Edge started the authentication process correctly. But then Quicken did not get back the completed registration info so it failed. So clearly quicken has to start the session in the final browser being used. Also - not sure it was relevant - but I also logged into Citi and had to go to profile and managed apps- and say I was adding an app - which started a 10 minute count down when the App could register. Again I am not SURE this is required - because I was trying multiple things - and I don't know if that 10 minute clock had expired when I got quicken to open Edge first.

• Darren2@
    Darren2@ Unconfirmed ✭✭
    Options

It's a Chrome browser compatibility issue. switched to Edge as default browser and it worked.

Quicken/Citibank I don't want to use Edge as default browser

• DHBuck
    DHBuck Member ✭✭
    Options

I just reauthorized Citi. My Citi account did an update and downloaded several duplicate transactions, some as much as a year old.

Completed a program update offered as part of a One Step Update. This updated all by active account in the same way, with multitudes of duplicate entries.

What's going on?

• barrells
    barrells Unconfirmed, Member ✭✭
    Options

Same problem for me. I am a Mac user with edge for MAC

• aversis
    aversis Member
    Options

Same Issue Blank Page on the browser, using Edge as my default browser. Version 120.0.2210.144 (Official build) (64-bit)

• eneranch
    eneranch Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Well I got it to work..

Made Edge the default browser, Cleared all Cache & Browser Histories , closed all open Tabs/Programs
    Ran CCleaner to get rid of other data
    Rebooted the PC, after it completed reloading, I went straight to Quicken & attempted to Update Citibank Accounts, it went through & I was able to reauthorize as expected.

Hope this helps someone else.

• jg310
    jg310 Member
    Options

Same here. Blank screen with Edge. Fix it. We pay a ransom fee every year to use Quicken and expect it to work.

• DBlue
    DBlue Member
    Options

Same, and submitted the "report a problem"

• LMC4393
    LMC4393 Member
    Options

It is also a Firefox browser compatibility issue. When I switched to Edge it worked. Also don't want Edge to be my default browser.

• Cat99
    Cat99 Member
    Options

I have the same problem, won't work in any browser.

• Sam White
    Sam White Member ✭✭
    Options

Same… :( :/ :<

• Sam White
    Sam White Member ✭✭
    Options

This is how they run a survey of how many people are using Quicken with Citibank 🤣

• CatCat
    CatCat Member
    Options

Me too with edge chrome, turned off virus and browser guard stuff

• Chuckster
    Chuckster Member ✭✭
    Options

Fails in Firefox too

• barrells
    barrells Unconfirmed, Member ✭✭
    Options

Update to my post. I switched to Safari as my default browser and the web page rendered properly. I was able to reconnect all my Citi accounts. Hope this helps.

• James Chimera
    James Chimera Member ✭✭✭
    Options

This is an urgent issue. Tech people should be available on weekends to resolve critical problems like this.

• Vens
    Vens Member
    Options

Clear your cache in your browser. Close it. Then retry the setup process.