Options
12345679»

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files, a sanitized data file, and screenshots (if possible) attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams further investigate the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• family_m
    family_m Member
    Options

The citi.com/datamanagement logon never resolves, blank screen, no url line, nothing to capture.

Initiating from Quicken fails to connect to the Citi site and eventually times-out.

The ability to import a web-connect file fails because the Quicken window file select does not recognize the QFX file extension. I also tried the QFX import format and that failed to display as well.

• family_m
    family_m Member
    Options

Fails with Edge, Chrome, Chrome Incognito, & Firefox!

UNLESS changing to Edge as the default browser.

QFX file format to import data file is not displayed in the file search popup.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @family_m,

I have merged your post into this larger thread with other users experiencing the same issue as you regarding reauthorizing CitiBank accounts.

Please follow the instructions located in my response which you can find right above yours, or on the first page (at the beginning of this discussion thread), and let us know once you have submitted a problem report.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Crawstup
    Crawstup Member ✭✭
    Options

I give UP!!

Deleting/entering new Citibank credit card accounts is yielding no good results. Still, when downloading account updates, I am reminded to authorize Citibank online connection via Quicken. I click on the appropriate boxes to open my Citibank account which takes me a Citibank BLANK page. I wait and watch that page until I feel like an idiot. I abandon the process and return to Quicken and click 'Remind me later'. I've given up on 'Retrying'. I fear that the answer is, "Delete your Citibank credit card accounts enter them again" then hope for the best. Quicken Community, I'm about to throw in the towel. However, you can save this fool by simply telling me there is hope; a light at the end of this tunnel……. Michal

• Meg T.
    Meg T. Member
    Options

Same Problem. After all these years of working seamlessly why with new and "better" technology should we have this problem and be stepping backwards?

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BrianBD
    BrianBD Member ✭✭
    Options

As of 2/23/2024 the connection problem still exists. Spoke with humans at both Quicken & Citibank who point fingers at each other. Out of desperation I wrote a snail-mail letter (yes, there still is such a thing) to the CEO of Quicken requesting further escalation. Clearing cache on Chrome & attempts to set up existing Citibank Mastercard as "New" also failed.

• davidm23
    davidm23 Member
    Options

Have been having the same issue in Chrome with the blank screen during authorization on the Citibank website. I deleted my online service connection in Quicken Classic Business & Personal and changed my default browser to Edge. I then to initiated the online setup from Quicken and the Citibank login / consent worked. I received an email confirmation from Citibank confirming that I had successfully authorized Quicken to access my accounts). Quicken, however, fails to detect the authorization and eventually times out. Super frustrating…

• davidm23
    davidm23 Member
    Options

I somehow managed to get it to work. After completing the steps from my post a few minutes ago, I ran a One Step Update. Quicken then prompted me to reauthorize my Citibank accounts. When I did that, Quicken recognized the Citibank account authorization and allowed me to connect the accounts.

This process was definitely buggy on Citibank's end and in Quicken. They really need to do more testing before rolling out these mandatory changes.

• Scooterlam
    Scooterlam SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    edited March 6
    Options

Thanks @david23

I was unable to use my Brave Browser (Chromium based) to authorized both my Citi cc accounts. In Brave, after signing to Citi, during the authorization process, the window did not produce any message from Citibank. I expected the window to give me an "authorization success message"

I changed my default browser in Windows 10 to Edge, restarted the authorization process and reconnection of my two Citi CC accounts and it worked perfectly. Reset my default browser back to Brave and OSU continues to work as expected. Apparently the process likes Edge over other browsers.

• Crawstup
    Crawstup Member ✭✭
    Options

Behold, the 'authorization form' for authorizing our Quicken Account with Citibank. Blank. Nada. Zip. Squat.

When will this end?

• danieleoh
    danieleoh Member ✭✭
    Options

We should report this issue every time we face this issue:

"we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files, a sanitized data file, and screenshots (if possible) attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams further investigate the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better."

• dereksbrown
    dereksbrown Member
    Options

Had continuing issues with this, Windows 11, my default browser is Chrome.

Switched the default browser to Edge and the Quicken setup worked immediately.

(I switched my default browser back to Chrome when done.)

• Crawstup
    Crawstup Member ✭✭
    Options

How many problem reports are required? Have you addressed this issue? What's the latest update on resolution? Give us a hint. All my Citibank credit card accounts are on full manual. Something has to be done…. Michael

• hheiber
    hheiber Member
    Options

Is there any fix for this? i am still having the problem.

• Enbell
    Enbell Member
    Options

I'm having this same issue. I just signed up for Quicken Simplifi today and I can't even get into use the tool without hitting this issue. Very frustrating.