TD bank connection failure

just got off the phone with TD and then with Quicken.. each pointing a finger at the other, with no resolution times or status.. Hard to believe in this day in age that this can't be solved faster that it has been.. going on 2 weeks now. I am going to ask for a credit, since I can't do my budget on quicken and that is the whole point of being a customer.

Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello @marian desimone,

To clarify— our provider shut off the connection, because TD Bank was sending incorrect transactions--they are working to fix this, but the issue is with their systems.

Please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates and information. We do not have any further information available beyond what has already been posted and/or will be posted going forward.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @marian desimone,

Please be aware that this issue lies on TD Bank's servers, which Quicken does not have access too. Also, please take note that this issue has now been extended to affecting Direct Connect as well. Due to that, we do not recommend attempting to switch to Direct Connect as that will not help this issue. However, not every user will experience this issue, hence why there may be some users who utilize Direct Connect who are not experiencing any issues. For any further updates or information, please follow this link to bookmark the alert.

I hope this clears things up!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Quicken Janean
    Quicken Janean Moderator admin

Hi @marian desimone ,

We’ve received word from our service provider that the connection to TD Bank is being re-enabled. 

Please check out the new update on our alert for the latest details. Thank you!

Quicken Janean

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod

Hello All,

If you are still experiencing issues connecting with TD Bank, or it's acting like it's connected, but not downloading transactions, please provide details on exactly what steps you have taken so far (for example: did you reset the account(s), was the account(s) already disconnected, did you re-add the account & if so which connection method did you use, etc.).

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina

• Still broken.

Have tried

• resetting the account(s)
    • Disabling all TD accounts and setting up online banking from scratch

Shows update complete, NO transactions downloaded, no reconciliation

• sck352
    sck352 Member ✭✭

I just tried disabling and re-connecting again. Still getting the "Sorry, we encountered and error" (Its not your fault) message.

• I tried to reactivate each account and each failed. Afterwards the online transaction download is no longer setup.

• Still unable to connect with TD Bank.

• Hello All,

Per this latest alert, if you're still encountering issues with your TD Bank connection, try making a backup of your file and deactivating/reconnecting your accounts. If the issues persist after that, please contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance.

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina

• Still getting this response when I try to reconnect.