Add ability to save and re-use customized date ranges (6 Legacy Votes, 24 Merged Votes)

Options
2»

Comments

• smayer97
    smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

………..

Have Questions? Help Guide for Quicken for Mac
    FAQs: Quicken MacQuicken WindowsQuicken Mobile
    Add your VOTE to Quicken for Mac Product Ideas

Object to Quicken's business model, using up 25% of your screen? Add your vote here:
    Quicken should eliminate the LARGE Ad space when a subscription expires

(Now Archived, even with over 350 votes!)

(Canadian user since '92, STILL using QM2007)

• ericg
    ericg Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2023
    Options

Need a "Next" Month/Quarter/Year time-frame pick-set to go with "This" & "Last" M/Q/Y (Q Mac).

I would like to be able to set it up so that no keystrokes are required. I would like to simply be able to open the report and have the date set correctly. The extra work you suggest is cumbersome and annoying.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

The Community Support team regularly reviews long-standing posts and Ideas for relevancy and current interest. This Idea seems to have stalled and we would like to gauge the current interest in this request. 

If you would like to see this idea implemented, please add your vote and a comment explaining how this idea would be beneficial for you. More information, including steps to vote and how to submit your own Ideas for future product features/improvements, is also available here.

Thank you,

Quicken Community Support Team

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• ericg
    ericg Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

So, I am curious…why not just provide the option? What is preventing it?

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

So, I am curious…why not just provide the option? What is preventing it?

Nothing is preventing it. But the developers have more than 500 feature requests from users, and they need to sift through those ideas to decide which ones they think are most important to implement. They use various criteria to make those decisions: how many users will be impacted by an enhancement, does it add a capability for something which can't be done currently or just make it easier to do something, how much programmer time it would take to implement, whether it impacts other areas of the code, and so forth. We as users get no insight into their prioritizations and decision-making. One of the ways we can influence their prioritizations is the Idea threads on this site; the more votes an Idea gets, the faster it gets put in front of the developers for consideration. And some enhancement ideas which are accepted are sometimes implemented quickly and sometimes sit on a waiting list for a long time.

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993