Feature Request: Change Text Size in Printed Reports (Q Mac)

gcvsea
gcvsea Member ✭✭
edited April 8 in Reports (Mac)
Earlier versions of Quicken for Mac allowed users to change the text size in printed reports. This was a really nice option because it saved paper in print-outs. I can't find a way to do this in Quicken 2020 for Mac. If it is possible, I'd like to know how. If not, I suggest that this be added to future updates.
Tagged:
9 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello All,

The Community Support team regularly reviews long-standing posts and Ideas for relevancy and current interest

This Idea seems to have stalled and we would like to gauge the current interest in this request. If you would like to see this idea implemented, please add your vote and a comment explaining how this idea would be beneficial for you.

More information, including steps to vote and how to submit your own Ideas for future product features/improvements, is also available here.

Thank you,

Quicken Community Support Team"

~~~***~~~
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    I think this is a useful idea, but I don't know what more to say about it that isn't obvious. The only way to control any sizing in reports currently is shrink to fit page, which is a backwards way of controlling text size. Users should be able to independently select font size for their reports to better suit their own readability needs.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993