Fidelity NetBenefits (QWIN)

Options

Answers

• LQLA
    LQLA Member ✭✭
    Options

Just found a reply from Fidelity on Reddit about this issue. They say they are aware of the problem and are working on the issue.

I guess we can hold our breath till then!

• Smokey7422
    Smokey7422 Member ✭✭
    Options
  • jc828
    jc828 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Same problem for me, for several days now. It's getting very annoying. At least it's not a really large financial institution where essentially everyone on the face of the earth has an account of some sort.
  • ou812
    ou812 Member
    Options

Not sure if this helps or not, but as with others, my OL-220-A error started last week. But before finding this thread, I was trying to resolve it like many others. I haven't read all the posts here but I did notice this in my Fidelity Account.

Profile & Settings > Security Center > Data and security for third-parties > Your Fidelity Access > View

uicken is not listed in here. Seems like it should be. Not sure if it got deleted when I deactivated and tried to activate the account in Quicken, but maybe Quicken was removed from our approved third-party lists at Fidelity????

• MWB
    MWB Member ✭✭
    Options
    ou812: Mine is empty as well BUT when on the phone with Fidelity they say the Quicken access is available and the investment accounts work, just not NetBenefits (which is a different web link).
  • steinbeck11
    steinbeck11 Member
    Options

So I can't get my 401k updates and the Traditional 401K Zero Employer Match Issue that has been happening for 2 months is still not resolved. I am starting to really miss Microsoft Money.

• da.hi
    da.hi Member ✭✭
    Options

Please get this fixed ASAP. My subscription is ending on March 21st and this is seriously making me reconsider. A week of no fix is unacceptable, and a week of zero updates from Quicken is even more unacceptable.

• LQLA
    LQLA Member ✭✭
    Options
    > @steinbeck11 said:
    > So I can't get my 401k updates and the Traditional 401K Zero Employer Match Issue that has been happening for 2 months is still not resolved. I am starting to really miss Microsoft Money.

> @da.hi said:
    > Please get this fixed ASAP. My subscription is ending on March 21st and this is seriously making me reconsider. A week of no fix is unacceptable, and a week of zero updates from Quicken is even more unacceptable.

See my earlier post. It's at least worth a look at MoneyDance from Infinitekind to avoid the frustration that routinely pops up with Q and the inconsistent performance. Five years, never looked back, no regrets.
  • zarnickmp
    zarnickmp Member ✭✭
    Options
    I too am having issues with my Fidelity NetBenefits 401k that began on March 7, 2023. I'm not getting any error but 2 of my investment funds stopped getting price changes for the day. The 5 other investment funds are still being updated when I do a one step update. No visible error, but no data for the 2 funds.
  • RolandP
    RolandP Member ✭✭
    Options

Getting the same OL-220 error not communicating. This started when I tried to update on 3/11. Updated fine the week before on 3/4.

Any updates?

• Jerry Campbell
    Jerry Campbell Member ✭✭
    Options
    Users of Fidelity's NetBenefits accounts can still not download transactions and positions. Quicken has been unable to address this issue for more than a week. 401K accounts are not in synch, which jeopardizes position management. When will Congress force Quicken to be sold to a responsible agent?
  • Gerald C Butcher
    Options

I am having the same OL-220-A issue for a week now and NO solution to date. Can someone from Quicken give ALL Quicken users an update as to when this may be resolved. Have never had this issue with Quicken and Fidelity Net Benefits before. HELP, please!!!!!

• bferreti@gmail.com
    Options

Same here. I can't download NetBenefits since begining of March. I tried reseting the account, adding it again and nothing. 😒

• LQLA
    LQLA Member ✭✭
    Options
    Q could do themselves a service if they would say this is a problem with Fidelity (which all my preliminary investigations highly suggest it is).
  • LQLA
    LQLA Member ✭✭
    Options
    Fidelity Investments (not Fidelity NetBenefits) suggested I discuss the problem with

Fidelity Retirement Brokerage Services group
    866-956-3193
    8:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Eastern time
    Monday through Friday

Maybe Q could call them as well?? I mean just a thought! My belief is the more people lodge the issue with the Retirement Brokerage Services group at Fidelity, the higher the likelihood this problem will get resolved.
  • yelloht
    yelloht Member ✭✭
    Options

This is starting to turn into a worthless product. Today I was greeted with Citi and BoA will convert to no longer using quick pay, and will revert to check pay. Chase has already converted to Check pay. I am paying for premium to include quick pay (12 per month) and 6 check pays. On top of this now longer able to update my 401k fidelity accounts with direct connect. Ol220 error as well. Deactivated the fidelity online sync as I wait for yet another FIX😒

• LQLA
    LQLA Member ✭✭
    Options
    Found this on the Fidelity website -- possibly related?

Per the Fidelity website;

What you need to know about third-party websites and apps

We’re always enhancing how we safeguard your data. As such, we wanted you to know about new security protocols we’re implementing to continue to keep your information secure whenever you link your Fidelity accounts with outside websites and apps, and provide them with your Fidelity login information. Examples of these sites include:

Money management websites and apps that let you see all your accounts from multiple providers (sometimes known as “data aggregators”).
    Budgeting apps and banks that import your spending and saving information from your Fidelity accounts.
    Person-to-person payment apps that link to your Fidelity account.

While these sites may make accessing your information more convenient, they use the Fidelity username and password you provided to them, which means they have the same access to your data that you do. This makes it difficult for you to control what they see and do with your account information.

How is Fidelity helping to protect your data?

We are implementing new security protocols to add another layer of protection to your accounts. As we complete this transition, when using some third-party websites and apps, you may experience a temporary interruption on those external sites. You will still be able to access all of your account information and activity directly on Fidelity.com or the Fidelity mobile app.

====
    Highly suggestive this is a "change" Fidelity has made with unintended consequences. I don't think Q can solve this problem, other than to contact Fidelity to talk tech shop.
  • itsmeken
    itsmeken Member ✭✭
    Options

From the posts, it appears we are all suffering with the same issue. After being required by Fidelity to change my username I am no longer able to download Netbenefits account data. I can do a Quicken Deactivate and Activate, and a Reset successfully (both requiring Fidelity log in credentials). I am also able to download consumer Fidelity accounts also with the new log in credentials. I have called Fidelity and spent far too much time to basically be told we are not arware of this problem and we I can't help you. All done very politely. Fidelity doesn't have a tech support team that works directly with clients. There is an official Fidelity Reddit page and there Fidelity says they are working on the issue. Still not fixed. The consumer/personal investment and Netbenefits are two separate divisions and it appears this username change, and its ramifications, were not internally communicated to the Netbenefits team. In any event, with all that is rapidly happening currently in the financial markets Fidelity needs to get this resolved quickly so we can manage our holdings as we have been with Quicken. In the mean time, I am able to log into Fidelity's Netbenefits website with my new credentials.

For those with this issue, I firmly believe this is NOT a Quicken issue. This is most assuredly a Fidelity issue.

• ranton
    ranton Member
    Options

I am having the same problem with my 401k at Fidelity NetBenefits. All other accounts download like Schwab and Vanguard download fine. The probalem began on March 11, 2023. OL-220-A error like everyone else.

• Steve west
    Steve west Member ✭✭
    Options
    March 14th update: I called Fidelity at 800 544-7931, they took "customer feedback" on the OL-220-A problem but basically said it's a Quicken problem, which I don't have enough info to have a real opinion on. They had me change the name of the account in Quicken; that didn't help.
  • LQLA
    LQLA Member ✭✭
    Options
    > @Steve west said:
    > March 14th update: I called Fidelity at 800 544-7931, they took "customer feedback" on the OL-220-A problem but basically said it's a Quicken problem, which I don't have enough info to have a real opinion on. They had me change the name of the account in Quicken; that didn't help.

That is the Fidelity Investments side. Their stuff is working and they have very little incentive to do anything. Call the Fidelity Retirement Services group (NetBenefits - which is NOT working; and they should have incentive to correct it):

Fidelity Retirement Brokerage Services group
    866-956-3193
    8:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Eastern time
    Monday through Friday

The more registered complaints with that group the better for gaining a solution to this problem.
  • RSHERMAN17
    RSHERMAN17 Member
    Options

Yeah for about 2 weeks now I can not access my 401K Fidelity data. Previous to this it was working fine and I did not make any changes to my settings in Quicken. Could be on the Fidelity end…but for the record:

I am using R48.9 / build 27.1.48.9 and keep getting this error OL-220-A

Please fix !!!! Thank you - Rick.

• dpindw
    dpindw Member
    Options

I too have the same issue. And, I did delete the account and try again….several times….to no avail. Yes, this is irritating to say the least. Please put your best people on this Quicken as we rely on your service and actually, we PAY for this service. It's not cool.

• GermanBlueRam
    GermanBlueRam Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I agree - seems like a Fidelity-caused problem to me, although Quicken could communicate better.

• Tony Luers
    Tony Luers Member ✭✭✭
    Options

steinbeck11

I still miss Microsoft Money and wish they would bring it back. I still use an older version everyday, I think they called it Sunset or something. Thought I'd lose it when I upgraded my desktop, but there was still a working version online. I often use it to check the accuracy of Quicken.

Honestly, between using Money, having the detail of Fidelity and the constant errors in Quicken, I'm really considering canceling Quicken after this subscription runs out.

• jlane101
    jlane101 Member
    Options

On March 12, 2023 when I updated I received the OL-220-A error on my Fidelity Netbenefits 401k account. I tried again today and received the same error code: OL-220-A.

Is there a fix for this?

• mvwabc
    mvwabc Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Yesterday, I sent the following message to Fidelity from the Netbenefits site -

I hope the people in your organization responsible for interfacing with Quicken are working on an expedited basis to fix the OL-220 error. There are a large number of your customers wanting for a status as to when the problem will be resolved. See the comments on the Quicken Community platform at https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7931095/fidelity-netbenefits-ol-220/p1. Please advise the expected date for a resolution.

I have not had at reply.

For those would wish to call, I found the following on the Fidelity (not Netbenefits) site -

Can I download my Fidelity NetBenefits accounts?

If your plan allows, you may be able to download your Fidelity 401(k), 403(b), or 457 accounts into Quicken. If you need assistance importing your Fidelity NetBenefits account information, call 800-581-5800.

• DPP28
    DPP28 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Same here. I contacted Fidelity Tech Support today and was told "25-30% of their customers are affected. It is a known technical issue and Fidelity is in communications with Quicken to resolve" Fidelity rep said it could be "a few more days" until resolved. No problem getting on the website, or downloading to Quicken with my wife's NetBenefits account (with a different employer though).
  • Tony Luers
    Tony Luers Member ✭✭✭
    Options

dpindw

I deleted and then tried to add again. I have 2 accounts in Net Benefits. Quicken finds the 401K, but my 401K brokerage doesn't show anymore. Also on updating, my regular Fidelity accounts were seperated from Net Benefits, now they are not. I'm about done with Quicken. We're all trying to find fixes ourselves with no luck.

This discussion has been closed.