Fidelity NetBenefits (QWIN)

Options
1181920212224»

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report that the issue is not yet resolved for everyone, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience!

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• HCJoe
    HCJoe Member ✭✭
    edited April 2023
    Options

The issue is not resolved. I don't get an OL-220 error. I just don't get any downloads. [Edited-Readability] When I launch the Q program, the Q logo briefly appears and embedded with that logo is a Reference to "Connected to Fidelity" (or words to that effect) with the Fidelity logo displayed. Truth in advertising?

HC Joe

[Merged Post]

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @HCJoe,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report that the issue is not yet resolved for everyone, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience!

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

• alw
    alw Member ✭✭
    Options
    Fidelity Netbenefits appears to be working, but my regular Fidelity account transaction download appears to be delayed a day.
    See the transactions posted on Fidelity but Quicken downloads them the next day. This was occurring between 4/1 and 4/5. will have to wait and see. No errors and the account list shows the current date for the last download.

Did notice that all other accounts that are EWC or EWC+ across 4 other financial institutions are missing transactions between 4/1 and 4/6 last download date shows 4/6 when they were reset, but that's an issue for another thread or 4
  • Quicken Janean
    Quicken Janean Moderator admin
    Options

@alw Are you still experiencing this?

Quicken Janean

• alw
    alw Member ✭✭
    Options
    @ Janean
    Thanks
    Fidelity transactions appear to be current as of 4/6. Not expecting to have additional transactions this week.

The EWC issue for non Fidelity accounts still exist and have posted that in other discussions.
  • gharisiades
    gharisiades Member
    Options

It's still not working for me. I get a OL-301-A error. This has been happening for several weeks. Are we any closer to a resolution?

• T73
    T73 Member ✭✭
    Options
    My problems have all been resolved.
  • hornet96
    hornet96 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Problem still persists for me. No Fidelity accounts are updating or downloading at all - no error messages are given in the one step update summary. Clearly Quicken needs to update something with respect to the new "Fidelity Access" login requirements (which is a similar change to what Chase did a while back). Time to get with the program Quicken - Fidelity has only been talking about this access change for over a year now. Lol.
  • JeffreyA
    JeffreyA Member
    Options

Problem still persists for me. No Fidelity accounts are updating or downloading at all - no error messages are given in the one step update summary. 

• greg-f
    greg-f Member
    Options

I'm having problems too. Suffered through the Fidelity Netbenefits error message debacle earlier and issues cleared for few days. Now it just fails to download transactions at all - no error - no new transactions since 04/03/2023. This impacts only my NetBenefits 401k account - I have the BrokerageLink feature in my plan. All worked before now - bupkis. I've tried all remedies suggested from Quicken Support and others here. Nothing works for these accounts/connections and more frequently for all of Quicken software. Confidence waining for ever a fix … experience robs me of hope.

• claytonreid
    claytonreid Member
    Options

Fidelity NetBenefits (QWIN) As of 4/22/2023 my Quicken Premier still can NOT download Fidelity NetBenefits transactions and I have Release R49.22, stating this is the latest version. My subscription is about to expire in 8 days. I am not happy being forced to pay for something that still does not work in my Quicken Premier R49.22? Can anyone help fix my Fidelity NetBenefits (QWIN) problem?

• dhcernese
    dhcernese Member ✭✭
    Options
    Yeah, mine has no error messages and is not downloading the most recent transaction either. I did the 'submit a report' but there's no confirmation, I don't know where that goes. ...but it still isn't working correctly.

Quicken Classic Premier R55.26 on Windows10 now. I started with MYM (Managing Your Money) on DOS

• CaptainJJ
    CaptainJJ Member ✭✭
    Options
    Just started today. I am unable to download transactions from my Fidelity accounts. What is happening with Quicken? Seems like this problem is spreading. Same thing is happening with my Loew's Synchrony Bank credit card account.
  • ScotProf
    ScotProf Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    For me, the OL-220_A issue with Fidelity is intermittent. I've encountered it, sporadically, for several years, but since it always resolved within a day or so (without my seeming to do anything), I just tolerated it. Yesterday, my retirement IRA updated fine. Today, I get the error...
  • John F3
    John F3 Member
    Options

My problem with Fidelity NetBenefits is that every time I download, one stock price is correct, and all others are the same random value, like $2.34 per share. I can correct them manually, but this is a nuisance, and then, it looks like the total value of my investments has jumped by thousands of $ in one day. I did open ticket #10198926 but don't know how to search by ticket number in this forum.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @John F3,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. There is no way to search for tickets on the forum. If you are trying to follow up on the status of a ticket, you would need to reach out to Quicken Support directly. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

• dhcernese
    dhcernese Member ✭✭
    Options
    I had to 'reset' my Fidelity NetBenefits account to download the April transactions. This shouldn't necessary. Today I did an update, no errors, and the OneStep Update status says: "1 account updated, 2 new transactions". I go to the account (it has a blue dot). There are no new transactions.

Quicken Classic Premier R55.26 on Windows10 now. I started with MYM (Managing Your Money) on DOS

• freerj
    freerj Unconfirmed ✭✭
    Options

May 15, 2023 - Fidelity not working for me. Just tried to get a few new 401k accounts connected. The setup logs into Fidelity and sees the accounts, then I connect one, and it attempts to complete the process and comes back with the OL-220-A error as others have experienced. CONNLOG.TXT is also showing "Parse error. Current object: INV401KBAL Missing Tag: TAG UNKNOWN" as others have seen. I've deactivated online for all my Fidelity accounts, and am just trying to activate one at this point. As others have found, if I take the one account and "Reset" it from the online setup tap in the account setup dialog box, the "Reset" completes without error, and I can then subsequently make (1) update of that account. The second and subsequent updates all error OL-220-A and the log reflects "Parse error. Current object: INV401KBAL Missing Tag: TAG UNKNOWN".

I'm on R49.29.

What's the latest on resolving this bug fix ticket? Given that there are 24 pages of affected users here, I'm assuming this is at least a moderate priority for the Quicken team?

• AdrianC
    AdrianC Member
    Options

I get OL-220-A trying to download from Fidelity most of the time. Occasionally it has connected. The last time was 4/12/23.

I have submitted the error logs.

I have no problem downloading transactions from Vanguard.

Since this problem has been going on for many months, should Quicken be giving it a higher priority?

This discussion has been closed.