Me too - Fidelity NetBenfits stopped updating in Quicken early March. Total lack of responsiveness from Quicken/Intuit and Fidelity. Not cool.
So it looks to be working again. Finally!
Unbeliebable that it took this long to fix the issue.
I just downloaded from Netbenefits. I can’t believe it took so long but I’m glad it’s back.
I've been having the same issue since 3/8/23. So this has been a known issue for at least a couple of weeks. I hope they get this resolved soon.
Well, it just worked for me! No more errors.
Yes…finally working again
It now takes my 1 account, shows the share balance, no history.
On the main page, it shows the # shares, current price and balance. Then it also adds the value of the shares to the cash balance. I've tried deleting and adding the account, but that doesn't help. I can't manually add a transaction, how do I fix it?
Still not working for me. I get "Unable to complete request," even after restetting my account. I'm on version R48.15, build 220.127.116.11
The error I'm getting is OL-49-B
Good news! / Bad news? Via Quicken's update feature, I was able to connect with and "update" my Fidelity Netbenefits accounts this morning! It has been 17 days since my last successful connection via Quicken. So far the only issue I see is: I will have to manually update roughly seventeen days of Fidelity NetBenefits transactions manually.
Well said, @jdap - I read it the same way. Happy to see that it is working again at long last. Hopefully Fidelity and Quicken have learned something from this.
I have been having the same problems since March 7 that everyone else is having with One Step Update from Fidelity Net Benefits.
This morning I got a good download from them.
Quicken Windows Premier R48.15, running on Windows 11 insider beta with all current updates.