Fidelity NetBenefits (QWIN)

Options

Answers

• oksanaprague
    Options

Me too - Fidelity NetBenfits stopped updating in Quicken early March. Total lack of responsiveness from Quicken/Intuit and Fidelity. Not cool.

• glenn.kazanjian
    glenn.kazanjian Member ✭✭
    Options

So it looks to be working again. Finally!

Unbeliebable that it took this long to fix the issue.

• dewidavid
    dewidavid Member ✭✭
    Options
    Just had my first download since March 7 at 6:15p. Finally!!
  • barhoum
    barhoum Member ✭✭
    Options
    Just had the first successful download of Fidelity NetBenefits since 3/7
  • waterskier2
    waterskier2 Member
    Options

I just downloaded from Netbenefits. I can’t believe it took so long but I’m glad it’s back.

• itsmeken
    itsmeken Member ✭✭
    Options
    Working now for me too! Let's hope it stays fixed. ;-)
  • da.hi
    da.hi Member ✭✭
    Options
    Confirmed working again. White a shitshow this was.
  • berkley57
    berkley57 Member ✭✭
    Options
    FIXED!!!!! At 0240 MT on March 24, 2023, both of my Net Benefits accounts, to include the non-CUSIPs one, updated!!!!
  • berkley57
    berkley57 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Update to it being fixed, my NetBenefits Brokerage Link account (formerly PCRA prior to Fidelity) is missing a couple of transactions that occurred since 08 March 23 when this issue all began for me. Looks like I will have to manually load them or reset this particular account for a fresh start. Regardless, issue appears to be fixed. GREEN is GOOD
  • berkley57
    berkley57 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Final post for this morning. I removed my NG NetBenefits accounts accounts and reloaded them. All transactions correct and up to date. I like to have My NetBenefit account split into 2 accounts, one is my NG 401k brokerage and the other is the NG 401k Funds (no symbol or CUSIP). For some odd reason, when the NG 401k account gets downloaded into Quicken, the balance is doubled for some reason. Simple fix is to go into this account and go to the earliest transaction and delete the Xin entry and the remaining balance is then correct. I am totally updated now and life is good
  • Joe Lalley
    Joe Lalley Member ✭✭
    Options
    To my surprise and delight, a Fidelity Net Benefits OL-220 tech called me yesterday to advising me that they had deployed a fix Fidelity Net Benefits OL-220 error yesterday morning, Thursday, March 23, 2023. He asked me to try it and report back. I did this about an hour later and found that it still was not working. I reported that back to Fidelity via email and phone call.

I tried again this morning, Friday, March 14, 2023, about 0620 EDT and the connection is working. I suggest you deactivate your connections for all account is Quicken and then reactivate the connection.

I use Quicken Business & Property on Windows 11. I hope it is solved for all of you as well. Cheers
  • Tammy Van Buren
    Tammy Van Buren Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Finally!!

• lspear1
    lspear1 Member
    Options

I've been having the same issue since 3/8/23. So this has been a known issue for at least a couple of weeks. I hope they get this resolved soon.

• lspear1
    lspear1 Member
    Options

Well, it just worked for me! No more errors.

• RLH67
    RLH67 Member ✭✭
    Options

Yes…finally working again

• abartonkc
    abartonkc Member ✭✭
    Options
    Working again for me this morning. No update needed, still version R45.13.
  • Tony Luers
    Tony Luers Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah!!!!!!

It Works!!!!!!!

Sort of.

It now takes my 1 account, shows the share balance, no history.

On the main page, it shows the # shares, current price and balance. Then it also adds the value of the shares to the cash balance. I've tried deleting and adding the account, but that doesn't help. I can't manually add a transaction, how do I fix it?

• mbusbusiness
    mbusbusiness Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    What was lost has been found.
  • ssmithfl@
    ssmithfl@ Member ✭✭
    edited March 2023
    Options
    my NetBenefits account at Fidelity updated normally today - end of our national nightmare, or did I just jinx it by saying it out loud?
  • jvctx
    jvctx Member
    Options

Still not working for me. I get "Unable to complete request," even after restetting my account. I'm on version R48.15, build 27.1.48.15

• jvctx
    jvctx Member
    Options

The error I'm getting is OL-49-B

• kmckinnon
    kmckinnon Member ✭✭
    Options
    I'm working now! My Fidelity Netbenefits account dowloaded OK just a couple minutes ago.
  • Brutus
    Brutus Member
    Options

Brutus… R48.15

Good news! / Bad news? Via Quicken's update feature, I was able to connect with and "update" my Fidelity Netbenefits accounts this morning! It has been 17 days since my last successful connection via Quicken. So far the only issue I see is: I will have to manually update roughly seventeen days of Fidelity NetBenefits transactions manually.

• Ducati
    Ducati Member ✭✭
    Options
    Mine worked today!!!
  • Lynn Hoover
    Lynn Hoover Member ✭✭
    Options
    Success!!
  • dhcernese
    dhcernese Member ✭✭
    Options
    My NetBenefits also downloaded this morning-- but it does not have recent purchase transactions.

Quicken Classic Premier R55.26 on Windows10 now. I started with MYM (Managing Your Money) on DOS

• mileska817
    mileska817 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Finally, it appears fixed!
  • GermanBlueRam
    GermanBlueRam Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Well said, @jdap - I read it the same way. Happy to see that it is working again at long last. Hopefully Fidelity and Quicken have learned something from this.

• bspinzig
    bspinzig Member ✭✭
    Options
    SUCCESS! - transaction download from Netbenefits was successful today. :)
  • Ray Cosner
    Ray Cosner Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I have been having the same problems since March 7 that everyone else is having with One Step Update from Fidelity Net Benefits.

This morning I got a good download from them.

Quicken Windows Premier R48.15, running on Windows 11 insider beta with all current updates.

This discussion has been closed.