Synchrony Bank & Associated Cards Error CC-501/101 & CC-502/102 (Windows & Mac)

When I tried to refresh this account so it would download transactions again, it removed my download ability completely, and now I get a cc-502 error. I can log in on the Web. What does this mean? What do I do?

Also, why do I have to keep refreshing my logins to be able to download new data?

Another problem is that Quicken keeps modifying my opening balance - maddening.

Best Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @KevinMyers

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your sams club connection. When it comes to CC-502 errors there's a bit of troubleshooting we're able to attempt. Have you taken a look at the CC-502 article just yet? If not that's the first step I would recommend to see if we're able to resolve the issue you're having.

https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-updating-accounts-cc-502

Once you get a chance to try these steps, please let us know what you find.  From there we'll better understand our next steps/options.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• KevinMyers
    KevinMyers Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Thanks!
  • Quicken Francisco
    edited June 2021 Answer ✓
    Hello everyone. 

We are currently seeing a large number of users experiencing issues with their synchrony branded cards. we're currently looking into the issue to see what exactly is causing the issue. We currently do not need any logs but I'd recommend following the main thread down below for any additional details. You can do so by clicking the ribbon to the right of the title of the thread.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7895224/new-6-14-21-synchrony-bank-associated-cards-return-cc-502-102-error#latest

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello All,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Please, review this error-specific support article regarding error CC-502.

As stated in the article, if the error persists after 24 hours or more, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files to find the internal error and file for an escalation.

Please click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• orytek
    orytek Member
    Same problem here. Same day.
    Quicken cannot connect saying "Oops. There is a connection problem. CC-502
  • James J
    James J Member ✭✭✭
    I just logged onto my Amazon Synchrony account, intending to download transactions since my last statement date. Normally this is easy to do. But today, although I still see the option to download transactions since the last statement date when I select that option, Synchrony is incorrectly telling me that I have no transactions to download - which is very incorrect.

Once again, Synchrony's site is mucking up the download. :/
  • Permutations
    Permutations Member ✭✭
    I tried everything on that page. I've been unable to download transactions within Quicken since yesterday, though I can log onto the bank with no problem. I'm unable to contact Quicken Support. When I click the link to do so, nothing happens.
  • gjwhelan
    gjwhelan Member ✭✭
    edited June 2021
    sams club credit connection issue, has been going on for a couple of days.
  • KevinMyers
    KevinMyers Member ✭✭
    What should I do about receiving CC-502 for Sam's club personal credit account since 6/11/21?
  • Quicken Francisco
    Answer ✓

Hello @KevinMyers

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your sams club connection. When it comes to CC-502 errors there's a bit of troubleshooting we're able to attempt. Have you taken a look at the CC-502 article just yet? If not that's the first step I would recommend to see if we're able to resolve the issue you're having.

https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-updating-accounts-cc-502

Once you get a chance to try these steps, please let us know what you find.  From there we'll better understand our next steps/options.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

In case of transaction download problems

Please provide more details.

What edition level (Starter Edition, Deluxe, etc.), version and release of Quicken are you using? Click Help / About Quicken (Mac: Quicken / About Quicken) to determine year/version and release.  You must be on the latest release (patch) level for your supported Quicken Subscription version. If you're missing patches, update your software first.
    What version of Windows or Mac OS are you using?
    What error codes, error messages, symptoms do you get?
    What bank(s) are you having issues with?
    What account types (checking, savings, etc.) are you having issues with?
    Does this problem occur when you run One Step Update from your desktop or when you initiate a download using the Quicken Mobile App or Quicken on the Web?
    What have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

• KevinMyers
    KevinMyers Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Thanks!
  • Quicken Francisco
    Hello @Permutations

You may need to allow popups in order to be able to bring up the contact support option. I'll leave a link down below explaining how to do so.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7870684/faq-talk-to-support-does-not-respond#latest

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • Papaloco
    Papaloco Member ✭✭
    All my accounts with Synchrony haven't downloaded for 3 days.
  • SBM
    SBM Member ✭✭
    I'm having same problem as Kevin
  • Quicken Francisco

Hello @Papaloco

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with Synchrony. There seems to be a couple of other users experiencing similar issues to yours as well but to make sure here can we get more information. What is the exact error message you're getting? Is it any synchrony account or is a specific one if you have more than one.

Once you get the chance let us know more and we'll see what we can do to resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Quicken Francisco
    Hello everyone. 

We are currently seeing a large number of users experiencing issues with their synchrony branded cards. we're currently looking into the issue to see what exactly is causing the issue. We currently do not need any logs but I'd recommend following the main thread down below for any additional details. You can do so by clicking the ribbon to the right of the title of the thread.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7895224/new-6-14-21-synchrony-bank-associated-cards-return-cc-502-102-error#latest

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • Quicken Francisco
    Hello @Papaloco  

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7891382/ongoing-5-12-21-synchrony-bank-associated-cards-return-cc-501-101-error

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • Permutations
    Permutations Member ✭✭
    I'm not blocking pop-ups, and I still can't access Quicken support. I also still can't connect with Synchrony (Amazon credit card), and it's been days. I'm still getting cc-502.
  • Quicken Francisco
    edited June 2021
    [Removed - Duplicate]
  • Permutations
    Permutations Member ✭✭
    I pay a large annual fee for this product. I'm encountering a lot of bugs, and I can't reach tech support. This Web site itself is full of bugs.
  • haroldf747
    haroldf747 Member ✭✭
    I have the same problem (cc-502) for the past few days with two different (Amazon & Lowes) Synchrony cards. I have another Synchrony card (T.J. Maxx) that seems to be working okay.
  • MaximoMiller
    MaximoMiller Member
    I am also having same issue last night an then again today.. So, waiting a day does not help (it was not a business day so they have that)..
  • gm007m
    gm007m Member
    I am having the same problem. Started on 6/12 and still exists today 6/13. Waiting has not solved the problem
  • Drbergen
    Drbergen Member ✭✭
    same issue with Quicken Mac. Mac OS Big Sur 11.4 version. I attached screen shot of error message. Aggregator error. I disconnected account and tried to set up again, but won't work. I have access to their website, so not a website issue. Thanks.
  • Tommy B
    Tommy B Member ✭✭
    edited June 2021
    [Removed - Unhelpful/Off Topic]
  • Paul Roques
    Paul Roques Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2021
    [Removed - Unhelpful/Off Topic]
  • Paul Roques
    Paul Roques Member ✭✭✭✭
    James J said:
    I just logged onto my Amazon Synchrony account, intending to download transactions since my last statement date. Normally this is easy to do. But today, although I still see the option to download transactions since the last statement date when I select that option, Synchrony is incorrectly telling me that I have no transactions to download - which is very incorrect.

Once again, Synchrony's site is mucking up the download. :/
    I have the same thing happening on the Synchrony site so this would seem to be on Synchrony's side this time but I wish someone at Quicken would acknowledge this and let us know what they're doing to work with Synchrony to resolve this instead of giving us bogus links that have nothing to do with the issue.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the image.
    Please read and follow these instructions:
    https://www.quicken.com/support/error-102-while-adding-account-quicken-mac

• Quicken Anja
    Hello All,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Please, review this error-specific support article regarding error CC-502.

As stated in the article, if the error persists after 24 hours or more, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files to find the internal error and file for an escalation.

Please click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja

• Quicken Anja
    edited June 2021
    [Removed - Duplicate]

-Quicken Anja

• Papaloco
    Papaloco Member ✭✭
    3 accounts with Synchrony bank have the same problem.
  • Jennifer Hudson
    Jennifer Hudson Member ✭✭
    edited June 2021
    I am also having issues with all of my synchrony branded cards returning a cc-502 error since 6/10/21. I have Lowes, TJX, Sam's and Old Navy - all have been unable to update since 6/10/21. What is happening with this error?
  • SBM
    SBM Member ✭✭
    I am also getting the cc-502 error the last few with Synchrony Sam's Club.
This discussion has been closed.