My reports show up tiny!

Options
When I go to print a report, it prints one page of report onto 1/4 of a 8.5x11 piece of paper. How do I make it bigger?

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hi @LindaT,

Thank you for contacting the Community, I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue. 

Here is what I recommend:

First, close Quicken, then check the Compatibility tab settings for Quicken:

1. In the Windows Start menu, right-click the Quicken icon.

Troubleshooting Printing Problems

1. Select More.
    2. Select Open File Location. This brings up a File Explorer window.
    3. Right-click the highlighted Quicken shortcut line item and select Properties.
    4. Select the Compatibility tab.
    5. Uncheck all settings.
    6. Select Change high DPI settings. 
    7. Check Override high DPI scaling behavior. Scaling performed by: and select Application.
    8. Click OK. 
    9. Uncheck the Run this program in compatibility mode for [older Windows version] setting.
    10. Click the Change settings for all users button.
    11. Click Apply and exit.
    12. Open Quicken and try to print again.
    I have attached an article where you can find these steps: 
    https://www.quicken.com/support/troubleshooting-printing-problems

Let me know if this works for you, I look forward to hearing your response!
    Quicken Jasmine 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• LindaT
    LindaT Member
    Options
    I got a hold of CHAT and they found an issue with Windows 11. Since there is not a solution right now, she told me to change my scale layout from 200% to 100% on the laptop, print what I need from Quicken and change the computer layout back to 200% when done so I can see my screen again. It works.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It isn't actually a Windows 11 problem (only) this has been reported as a problem for quite a long time.
    It has to do with the Windows scaling.

Why there is a nice article to workaround the problem instead of the developers fixing the problem is a great mystery.

As you can see from this thread, it was first reported by @Jim_Harman in 2019, and as of yet still has "no ETA" for a fix:
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20244119/#Comment_20244119

I imagine the Moderators have even forgot this thread (in order to update it to say nothing has changed).
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hi @LindaT,

Thank you for responding, I am happy to hear that customer support was able to help you find a solution. 

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns. 
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.