Add Quicken calendar to mobile app (14 Legacy Votes)

JonBass
JonBass Member ✭✭
edited October 2023 in Ideas for Mobile
The Quicken calendar is one of the most useful (and unique) features in the product.  It would be extremely helpful to have the calendar in the mobile app product.  Being able to take this planning tool with you would be very helpful.  
12 votes

Under Consideration · Last Updated

Submitted for review on 8/9/23 - CTP-7453

Comments

• mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Agree!

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited February 2018
    Just spent a good portion of yesterday setting up the calander with all my expenses for the year and then found out the calendar does not show up on the mobile app :(
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited May 2018
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled calendar option on the mobile app.

They need to have the calendar option on the mobile app. The purpose of seeing if I spend money today...what effect it will have in the future is very important. When you are out of the home and encounter a spur of the moment spend choice,
    having the mobile access is what you need. It just makes sense that it should be part of the mobile. Please pass that on to the developers.
  • GregLeimeister
    GregLeimeister Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Add Quicken Calendar..

The thing that would make Quicken Mobile even better is if you’d add the calendar to it. That way people could see what upcoming bills they have and when they are due.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited July 2018
    I agree. Please add the calendar to the monile app. I use the calendar mostly for quicken.
  • JonBass
    JonBass Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Looks like there’s interest by users, but im not seeing any interest by Quicken. Can we please have someone from quicken weigh-in on how likely of an update to the mobile app this might be?
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited November 2018
    Quicken, Please add the calendar it would greatly help in this day of Mobile connectivity. Please!
  • JonBass
    JonBass Member ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled New Bill Pay functions -- do not "improve" the calendar.

Please do not mess with the calendar and "dumb it down" like I'm seeing with other bill paying functions.  Is Quicken just guessing at what would be better, or is there actually an alpha test group to show quicken what works and what doesn't. 

Personally, one of the primary reasons for hanging on with Quicken and not moving on to something else has been the calendar.  When trying to manage my massive amounts of bills, the only saving grace of not missing payments AND making sure i actually have the money to make the payments, is the forecasting calendar.  Through the calendar i can see how a single action today will affect my abilities to pay the bills in the future. 

It seems like you hear a lot about new investment functions.  That's nice.  But not everyone has discretionary funds.  Many of us are simply trying to fight day to day, month to month to make the bill payments and keep moving forward.  Being able to see my finances in the future through the calendar has truly been a life saver to me and my family.   

If you really wanted to improve the mobile app, extend the desktop calendar.  Being able to see on your phone at the time of a purchase how it will affect this and future months would be an improvement worthy of purchasing the new versions.  What I've seen so far has been fluff.
  • jmmvp
    jmmvp Member ✭✭
    Please consider adding the Quicken Calendar to the Quicken mobile app so that I can access the Quicken Calendar on my mobile app on my cell phone.  This would be very handy to make appointments for various dates while I am accessing it while I am away from my Quicken desktop.
  • RMarshall
    RMarshall Member
    Yes. Add calendar and upcoming reminders
  • BDB
    BDB Member
    Add calendar/forecast to mobile.... its the main point of having a mobile version of quicken: too see where we stand when we are about to make a purchase decision.... its ridiculous that its not part of the app
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello All,

This Idea seems to have fallen stagnant and due to the Age of the request and lack of User Votes/Comments, will be archived within the next 7 business days.

If you would like to see this Idea kept alive and considered for possible future implementation in Quicken, be sure to Add your Vote and a comment explaining how this Idea would be beneficial for you.

More information, including steps to vote and how to submit your own Ideas for future product features/improvements, is also available here.

Thank you,

Quicken Community Support Team

~~~***~~~
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    When you see an idea with 20 votes on it that is going to be archived away, you got to wonder what is the threshold that Quicken Inc thinks is enough actually consider doing something.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • jingberdmd
    jingberdmd Member
    The calendar is the only reason I use Quicken! Please include a calendar in future updates :'(
    Please advise
  • Add calendar to quicken mobile app, please.
  • regst
    regst Member ✭✭
    I was planning to switch to the mobile version, but won't without a calendar. This is critical!!!
  • Ken Imrisek
    Ken Imrisek Member ✭✭
    I have been a Quicken user for15-20 years. Never activated the mobile app because of the lack of calendar. The calendar is what I use for short-term budgeting. Would definitely like to see it on the mobile app.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello All,

The Community Support team regularly reviews long-standing posts and Ideas for relevancy and current interest. This Idea seems to have stalled and we would like to gauge the current interest in this request. 

If you would like to see this idea implemented, please add your vote and a comment explaining how this idea would be beneficial for you. More information, including steps to vote and how to submit your own Ideas for future product features/improvements, is also available here.

Thank you,

Quicken Community Support Team

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited August 2023

Hello All,

The status of this Idea has been changed to Under Consideration as it has reached enough votes and has been submitted to our Product and Development team for further review.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.