Error download from Elan Financial Services (Fidelity Visa Rewards) CC-502 (QWin)

Options

Answers

• Franniedc
    Franniedc Member ✭✭
    Options

yes. Frustrating

• quickj
    quickj Member ✭✭
    edited September 2023
    Options

Quicken Anja I have been submitting the error almost daily via the built in "send to Quicken" error reporting in the app. The error is still occurring and is now at 27 days. Does anyone actually look at these reports?

• jcarolan
    jcarolan Member ✭✭
    Options

I'm also having problems with CC-502 from Elan Financial services. I recently switched my login from Fidelityrewards to Elan as I was told Elan was more stable. Now this issue. i may try switching back if this doesn't get resolved soon

• leishirsute
    leishirsute Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2023
    Options

This morning I got a CC-800 error for Elan instead of the CC-502 error I got the prior days.

NOTE from CC-800 error description:

Note: Your financial institution can't resolve this issue.

If you need assistance, contact Quicken Support.

As a test, I tried adding an Elan account and during the Elan login I got the CC-502 error again.

Deluxe R55.26., Windows 10 Pro

• Gasport
    Gasport Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Same problem, worked once after latest update, now get message . I have gone to the site just before I tried to update and all was working fine. This all started when they asked for 2 factor authentication. Hope Quicken can resolve soon.

• Darren2@
    Darren2@ Unconfirmed ✭✭
    edited September 2023
    Options

Started for me this morning as well

• Darren2@
    Darren2@ Unconfirmed ✭✭
    Options

Started for me this morning also. Looks like MFA has changed for website.

• athuddriver
    athuddriver Member ✭✭
    Options

I've been getting the following for over a week.

Please try again later.

Care Code: FDP-102

Details:
    FI_TIMEOUT
    Retry. Layout has been changed.

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The current issue is affecting both the Fidelity Rewards Credit Card and Elan Financial Services financial institutions so switching back will not resolve the issue for you.

I suspect this time the issue is being caused by a system issue of some sort at Elan. I've made some inquiries with both Elan and Quicken regarding this but have not received any responses yet.

At this time, the only way to get transactions downloaded is to use the Web Connect method: Logon to your online account, manually download transactions in the Quicken format and then import that into Quicken. Be careful to select a date range for transactions that have not yet been downloaded and then match the downloaded information to your credit card account in Quicken.

Quicken Classic Premier (US) Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11

• jricky
    jricky Member
    Options

I am also having the same problem with Fidelity Rewards Visa downloads

• rppacini
    rppacini Member
    edited September 2023
    Options

I have the same problem, these bank connection failures are starting to happen way too frequently. I have the same issue with US Bank Health Savings and still waiting for resolution.

[Merged Post]

• Langston Holland
    Langston Holland Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2023
    Options

Ditto. CC-502. Tried to do "Reset Account" and that failed.

[Merged Post]

God bless you and your precious families - Langston
  • prine2020
    prine2020 Member ✭✭
    edited September 2023
    Options

Might stop using this card until it is fixed in Quicken. Maybe someone will discover a solution if it costs them business. [Removed - No Soliciting]

• samatwood
    samatwood Member ✭✭
    Options

I've been getting the CC-502 error messages for ELAN Financial Services (Fidelity credit card) for several days now. It's worked almost flawlessly for years, until now. I've never had an "outage" last this long.

• athuddriver
    athuddriver Member ✭✭
    Options

At least the good news is that if you take the account offline you can download .QFX files from Fidelity and import with no real hassles. Not sure you actually have to take it offline but it works smooth for me for now.

• CaveCreek
    CaveCreek Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Monday Sept 25th, 07:43 MST Problem with CC-502 Elan continues.😒

B) Windows 11 Home / Quicken Premier Subscription - Quicken user since the last century

• RobbHyland
    RobbHyland Member ✭✭
    edited September 2023
    Options

I have the same issue. Seems this is an on-going issue. Where are support updates from Quicken?

[Merged Post]

• jdduross
    jdduross Member
    edited September 2023
    Options

Are they saying any as is my only credit card…..bbout when this problem will be resolved? Ive read they moved it to higher status, and to stay tuned. Frustrating, thi

[Merged Post]

• jancarpenter
    Options

I am also having the same problem. I called Fidelity and was told the issue was on the Quicken side. Would appreciate an update from Quicken.

• tbf47
    tbf47 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

My Fidelity Card is administered by ELAN. This has been going on for sometime now. There is no way for us to know what is the truth. I do login directly to ELAN and check.

Windows 10 * Quicken Premier user.

Quicken user since 198x something. Started with Quicken for DOS 5.X

• ragush
    ragush Member ✭✭
    edited September 2023
    Options

I started getting this error yesterday:

FDP-102

Layout has been changed.

I did import via .QFX from Fidelity.

I'm using the Mac version.

• Darren2@
    Darren2@ Unconfirmed ✭✭
    Options

These seem to becoming more frequent. AN issue with Kohls has been going on for weeks now. No resolution in sight.

• BillABC
    BillABC Member ✭✭
    Options

Same here - not updating since late last week - still CC-502 today (a Monday) and I have always had it as "Elan" not "Fidelity." As usual each - Elan & Quicken - are blaming the other one.

• km-nm
    km-nm Member ✭✭
    edited September 2023
    Options

Me too. Quicken for Mac. Here's the Details:
    Associated Accounts: Fidelity Elan Visa
    BID: 10308
    Channel: FDP_DEFAULT
    Customer ID: xxx
    Days in error: 2
    Details: Retry. Layout has been changed.
    Error Code: FI_TIMEOUT (FDP-102)
    Error last seen: 2023-09-25 17:29:08 +0000
    Internal ID: 192736817070014468
    Number of updates in error: 7
    Session ID: 030C343B-6278-419E-81E4-6CD05D2F6467
    Type: QCS FI Login
    Unique ID: 12AD9CC5-83FC-4803-B779-CAC428F4D2DA
    WCC Code: CC-502

• Brad B.
    Brad B. Member
    Options

Same here - not updating since late last week - still CC-502 today. We need updates that someone is working on this!

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

Thank you!

(Ticket# 10487059/CTP-7779)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• RBS
    RBS Member ✭✭
    Options

I'm having the same problem since last Friday. "onnection to Elan Financial Services. is unavailable right now. Please try again later. If this error persists for more than 24 hours, please contact Quicken care. (FDP-102)"

• jcarolan
    jcarolan Member ✭✭
    Options

it appears there is a fix from Quicken for the Fidelity Rewards CC-502 problem (see below). i'm curious when this fix will be released. i'm not sure the Elan site is the same problem but this is getting to be beyond annoying imho.

• dawg355
    dawg355 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options

Happened in August and now in September. What's happening Quicken? I received an email today from the CEO about classic quicken. How about working Quicken?😉

[Merged Post]

• Paul Gerardi
    Options

Same issue for me, started last week. These issues seem to be occurring more & more. I have a Kohls Card that stopped working months ago & there have been no updates.

This discussion has been closed.