Error download from Elan Financial Services (Fidelity Visa Rewards) CC-502 (QWin)

Options

Answers

• CaveCreek
    CaveCreek Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Today, its a CC-505 on Elan FInancial Services. No longer a CC-502.😕

B)  Windows 10 Home / Quicken Premier Subscription - Quicken user since the last century
  • irvserve
    irvserve Member ✭✭
    Options

Same problem on Quicken for windows getting download error and then reset account not your fault error.

• irvserve
    irvserve Member ✭✭
    Options

Also, no need to take account offline to do a QFX download directly from Fidelity.

• William Heise
    William Heise Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Getting the same error using my Edward Jones Credit Card/Elan financial the last 3 days

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hello All,

The errors reported in this thread with Fidelity Rewards and Elan Financial Services are known issues that have been escalated internally, and we apologize as we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to these Community Alert here and here.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• karen m
    karen m Member ✭✭✭
    Options

same here, thought I had a fix to this issue by deleting some file in quicken. but now has returned to my Barclay account with the cc-800 error, Citibank with a cc-502 error and Elan with a CC 505 error. We don't have time for this Quicken! Can't wait for someone to come up with a better program. Maybe it's time to switch to Mint?

• jcarolan
    jcarolan Member ✭✭
    Options

it looks like Quicken has created a known issue for this. I have bookmarked this bulletin and will be watching it closely

• Falling Leaves
    Falling Leaves Member ✭✭
    edited September 2023
    Options

Unable to download Elan Financial information into Quicken. Error code CC505

[Merged Post]

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hi @Falling Leaves

This is a known issue and Quicken is working on this problem. Please see this post for more information.

Frankx

[Merged Post]

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2023
    Options
  • Aaron Baker
    Aaron Baker Member ✭✭
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hello Quicken. [Removed - Speculation] What can we do as a customer to have you address this? Would it work in Simply by Quicken? [Removed - 3rd Party Software]

Thank you

• johnboy1227
    johnboy1227 Member ✭✭
    Options

Was having an issue downloading transactions CC-502, now an getting a CC-501 message

• Doug R2
    Doug R2 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options

[Removed - Rant/Language]

• Tom Lower
    Options

No comments yesterday, so leaving mine today.

502 error code on Fidelity Rewards Credit Card update for last three days. Last week it wad Citi credit cards. SOOOO Frustrating!

• Dennis Mc
    Dennis Mc Member ✭✭
    Options

Personalcapital.com can download transactions from Elan Financial Services, so why can't Quicken? This is the sixth day without resolution. The problem must be at Quicken since other sites don't have a problem.

Dennis

• Douglas Laudenschlager
    Options

CC-505, me too. Last successful download was Saturday 9/23.

I tried Reset Account on the Online Services tab of the account settings, but that fails with a similar error that it can't connect to Elan.

• Thomas G Lee
    Options

Just disappointed that it is taking Quicken to resolve this problem or at least to tell us what happened.

Quicken user since 1997

• Mark Wagner
    Mark Wagner Member ✭✭✭
    Options

It is SOP. All you ever get is acknowledgement that they are aware of the problem and have no ETA for a fix. Just keep trying it till it works. You will discover that it works way before they post anything more about it IME. And I have rarely if ever seen them post details about why or any details about exactly what happened.

• tloughry
    Options

I started getting the CC-505 error on Sep 25. I am connecting directly Elan, and have been for years.

• CaveCreek
    CaveCreek Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Today is 9/27/23, 07:31 AM, and CC-505 error continues with Elan Financial Services. 😒 The authorities are ignoring our plight.

B)  Windows 10 Home / Quicken Premier Subscription - Quicken user since the last century
  • varlene
    varlene Member ✭✭
    Options

Same CC-505 error for many days now so have been downloading transactions from elan to get them into Quicken Windows. I'd rather not, but better than nothing.

• hfriz
    hfriz Member
    Options

I am having the same problems. Can you please give an update on the status of this fix

• Pat H
    Pat H Member ✭✭
    Options

What is going on?? In less than a week I can't download from USAA, Elan, Home Depot or Kohl's!!!

• Lawrence Gestaut
    Options

Perhaps HIG can add some staff charged with preventing this recurring problem?

• RobCody
    RobCody Member ✭✭
    Options

I see on the Elan Financial Services website (at myaccountaccess.com), that they recently (and still do) post a message that they have updated their website. I found this CC-502 error whether I attempt to access as "Elan Financial Services" or "Fidelity Rewards Credit Card". My last successful One Step Update was on 9/19/23 and that seems to line up with the website notice that they have upgraded their website.

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Here is what I found on Elan's website: Sure makes it look like this is an Elan issue server issue.

Site upgrade work in process?:

A technical difficulty Elan is having? I realize this is posted on the Client Resource Center but if that shares resources with their Consumer business then this could be applicable to Quicken's access.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

• Pete_ATL
    Pete_ATL Member ✭✭
    Options

The problem has returned, Fidelity Rewards Credit Card is not updating. It worked for about three weeks and now it doesn't.

• JNTexas
    JNTexas Member ✭✭
    Options

Agreed. The problem is definitely back as the Fidelity Credit Card has not been updating for several days. Hopefully someone from Quicken Support will give us an update.

• Pete_ATL
    Pete_ATL Member ✭✭
    Options

I sent them the troubleshooting report from Quicken per their instructions.

• leishirsute
    leishirsute Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Does Fidelity have a special relation to Quicken to get their logo on the Quicken product?

Deluxe R55.26., Windows 10 Pro

This discussion has been closed.