TD Bank reauthorization failing (QWIN)

Answers

• eric11789
    eric11789 Member ✭✭

IT would be a considerate thing for Quicken to further explain the problem and what you are doing to correct the issue. “No ETA posts” every now and then is not a transparent way to communicate with the user base it makes users feel that you don’t take the issue serious enough. Please post some detail what you are doing if anything on this board. Better yet How about coming up with an effect workaround till the issue is fully fixed.

• eric11789
    eric11789 Member ✭✭

IT would be a considerate thing for Quicken to further explain the problem and what you are doing to correct the issue. “No ETA posts” every now and then is not a transparent way to communicate with the user base it makes users feel that you don’t take the issue serious enough. Please post some detail what you are doing if anything on this board. Better yet How about coming up with an effect workaround till the issue is fully fixed.

• dmw02176
    dmw02176 Quicken Windows Subscription Member

Same issue with TD Bank on more than one occasion in the past 2 weeks

• dcermeli
    dcermeli Member ✭✭

Truthfully for around 6+ months, I have been having issues with linked accounts in Quicken, not working. Not sure what changed but prior years very little issues. Maybe time to try an alternative application. So sad…

• TDM56
    TDM56 Member ✭✭

I am having same issue. It is nerve-racking.

• TDM56
    TDM56 Member ✭✭

I am having same issue. It is nerve-racking.

• CorkTheElder
    CorkTheElder Member ✭✭

I just got it to work, i.e. the "reauthorization" worked and recognized the prper accounts in Quicken to link them. Caveat, I did use QFX files to update 2 of my accounts to the current state so I'm not sure if this is the secret sauce. Anyway, sfter doing this the online update returns normal, albeit, with no new transactions. Now let's see if it works tomorrow ;-)

• Parc
    Parc Member

Same problem here. I have tried every option i know of to resolve - Reauthorization both via quicken and directly via TD Bank website. No Luck.

• tyrrell121
    tyrrell121 Member ✭✭

I am having the same problem with web connect downlaod, but I can still go to my TD Account and download the transactions to import.

• @Quicken Anja This outage is unacceptable. It has been weeks!

• achin
    achin Member ✭✭

Keeps asking me to 'reauthorize' my accounts. When I do, it only lets me 'add' the account but will not link it to the one that already exists in Quicken. That's not acceptable.

• Thank you tyrrell121 for reminding me about this workaround!

• SharonKirk
    SharonKirk Member ✭✭✭

TD bank messaging told me they know of the problem and are working to fix it. But this is a giant pain and I pay for Quicken to NOT have problems balancing my accounts. They both need to resolve this issue. Quickly!!!

• dcermeli
    dcermeli Member ✭✭

GOING ON FOR DAYS………….

• Dave NH
    Dave NH Member ✭✭

tyrrell121

Can you share how to download tranactions to import?

Thanks!

• tyrrell121
    tyrrell121 Member ✭✭

If you log into TD and select your account , a choice exists to "Export" and select QFX Quicken/Quickbooks. The file will download. With Quicken open click on the TD downloaded file and it load into your Quicken file.

• eric11789
    eric11789 Member ✭✭
    edited August 15

Manual download Log into TD Bank and 1. select your account, 2. Select "Export" 3. Select file type, QFX Quicken/QuickBooks. The file will download. With Quicken open click on the TD downloaded file and it load into your Quicken file.

• Dave NH
    Dave NH Member ✭✭

tyrrell121 eric11790

Thanks! Will give that a go.

• eric11789
    eric11789 Member ✭✭

Manual download Log into TD Bank and 1. select your account, 2. Select "Export" 3. Select file type, QFX Quicken/QuickBooks. The file will download. With Quicken open click on the TD downloaded file and it load into your Quicken file.

• CorkTheElder
    CorkTheElder Member ✭✭

So, it's connecting with the bank using "Direct Connect" but I see 2 transactions that failed to download. I'm not sure that it was previously using this connection type. Trying to "reset" the connection fails with a message indicating that the request is being rejected by the bank. However, the QFX method did gather the 2 transactions so there is a circumvention albeit not ideal. This needs to be fixed or at least a procedure to follow that will fix it.

• I am having the same problem as you.

Believe, Direct connect is not the right connection.

• NickET
    NickET Member ✭✭

as of 8:40am EST Aug 15, 2024 still not working. . . . .

• Dave NH
    Dave NH Member ✭✭

tyrrell121 eric11790

Export worked! Had a bunch of transactions that had already downloaded that I had to delete, but at least my accounts seem to be current. Thanks… that was the best thing I had heard in 2 weeks :)

• goingape
    goingape Member ✭✭
    edited August 16

Quicken taking this long to solve this issue is really concerning to me. [Removed - Speculation/No Soliciting] I am dead in the water without being able to download transactions.

• I was able to import all of my accounts from TD Bank into Quicken using the export from TD Bank and import from Quicken. Not sure if it will stick but we shall see.

• Tikun Olam
    Tikun Olam Member
    edited August 16

[Removed - Rant/Speculation]

• I have used the export from TD Bank and import from Quicken. It did so w/out error However, it did not post any updates to my accounts. Has anyone done this and saw your account update?

• Fernando N
    Fernando N Member ✭✭

It is August 15th and I still get an error after I re-authorize the access to the accounts on the TD Bank website. It says the accounts have been authorized and returns to Quicken but then it gives this error:

Care Code: FDP-390

Details:
    CHANNEL_RESET_REQUIRED
    FCMS

• juli887
    juli887 Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

Could you please provide an update on the progress of fixing this error? I attempted the export-import option, but it didn't capture all the transactions. I'm concerned that when the issue is finally resolved, I might end up with duplicate downloads. We've been waiting for over a week, and not receiving any updates worsens the situation. Many of us rely on projecting our cash flow to avoid overdrawing our accounts, so this is a critical matter.