Home Quicken for Mac Product Ideas - Quicken for Mac Scheduled Transactions and Online Bills (Mac)
Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Please add "find/replace" feature to Mac (edited)

Just wondering when the feature find/replace will be implemented to the Quicken 2020 Mac Version 5.15.3 (Build 515.33035.100)
Tagged:
12 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• cborjoncborjon Member ✭✭
    Does Quicken 2020 for Mac have a Find and Replace feature?
  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @cborjon

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your question, although I apologize that this feature isn't currently offered.

I have moved your post to the ongoing Idea thread to add the add a Find/Replace feature to Quicken for Mac.

Be sure to navigate to the top of this post and click the up arrow to add your vote!

Ideas are reviewed by our development team to see what people would like to be available in the future.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • cborjoncborjon Member ✭✭
    Vote....Seriously. Functionality that is found in '90s software and was in previous versions of the Mac (step-child) version of Quicken. It is in the Windows version...how hard can it be. Nothing earth-shattering here. Next thing you know people will ask for drag and drop.

Someone remind me why I want to renew this subscription. Why?
  • Very disappointing that this feature has been dropped, need it back asap, been using this product for multiple decades and this is a definite step backward.